Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

chocobear

IF-Rockerz

chocobear

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Yesterday after getting pushed by his buddy Sunny comes home crying and expects his dad to beat up that boy's fatherOuchAfter seeing his father not fighting with that man he gets angry and says you are a coward and blah blah blahLOL Does that not remind you of something? The moment I saw the scene I was like Woaaa he is behaving completely like SRK's chokra from that movie Ra.oneLOL Will sunny start to tink that his father is a cowards a darpokShocked

And why is Sunny becoming a Chotta GundaShockedHe could have asked his fathr to get him a cycle instead of trying to ride another boy's cycle. Pinky sambhal apne puttar ko ni to gali mohalle ka gunda ban jayegaLOLROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08Priyank.nycsweetieSamraat_92Zari_Khanprerna4rishav

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sunny going the Ra.1 baccha way?" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chocobearswethasyam08Priyank.

chocobear

IF-Rockerz

chocobear

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

ROFL

I haven't seen Ra.1 neither I am planning to see Big smile But Sunny's scene was so cute and funny ROFL The way he was telling Jeet 'Ring the bell again.. Again'.. ROFL

Gosh.. Kids are SO like this Sweety dont worry he wont become gunda.. LOL M sure if someone scolded u in childhood and ur Papa acted sensibly like Jeet, u pakka must have scolded him ROFL Infancy ! LOL

Good that u didn't watch Ra.1ROFL 
No I would have acted just the opposite. Chalo chalo idhar se chalo let's not talk to themLOL But nobody ever dared to push me or hit me when i was a kid dunno yOuchLOL

But i feel sunny will start thinking his father is a darpok and all. LOL Though i dont mind sunny becoming the mini gunda but for pinky n jeet's sake i wish he stays normal n well behaved

Btw did u get what raashi was trying to tell jeet? it didnt make any sense actuallyOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08prerna4rishav

Priyank.

IF-Sizzlerz

Priyank.

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Lately, this kid is becoming too annoying, Jeet and pinky needs to get him straight, jo bhi mooh mein aata hai bol deta hai

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ANNMTcs-07chocobearprerna4rishavSamraat_92

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ANNMTswethasyam08Priyank.Samraat_92

chocobear

IF-Rockerz

chocobear

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priyank.

Lately, this kid is becoming too annoying, Jeet and pinky needs to get him straight, jo bhi mooh mein aata hai bol deta hai

yepp, jeet n pinky should be a bit more strict with their kids. All three of them are indisciplined. No matter how good they are at heart, if they lack discipline they won't be able to do much in life. Jeet n pinky should not be lenient with them all the time

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Priyank.prerna4rishav

chocobear

IF-Rockerz

chocobear

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Sweety ! ROFL No no.. Amake keo maarte ele aami taake dhore 2/3 baar pitotaam re ROFL Isshhtrong and complan girl I was CoolROFL

And yes, that's why nobody dared to push me either ! LOL.. I remmeber a twins were der in my school.. And ppl use to tease them but they were very timid and calm types ( not like me ).. I remember going to those torturers and beating them up with my rulers for mentally torturing the innocent twins ROFL

So quite a gunda u see Cool ROFL

And btw.. Yes.. Sunny's yest scene was STILL ok.. I thought that Ink scene was really bad.. I mean, he is showing EVIL symptoms Evil SmileLOL.. Rashi talks too much but she is perfect example of 'Jo baadal garajte hai woh baraste nai'... But Sunny shyaana puttar chup chaap khisak leta hai crime karke ROFL Too intelligent ( M sure he's got brain of his Maasi Cool ROFL )..

Interesting tracks r on the way with Sunny ! ROFL But I jz hope they dont lose focus from Sweety Ji Broken Heart She's the heartbeat of the show ! Broken Heart

Amaader modhe aro koto kichu similar aaccheShocked we have one more thing in commonLOL I'll call u my Gundi behanBlushing I too was gundi of my colony n school. But infront of the teachers i had this impression of a chup chap seedhi saadhi larkiLOL Beating with those wooden rulers in our school days was quite a common oneLOLand the best too. I remember once a guy was pestering my friend so i just hit him with the ruler LOL Chalk fighting too was common. Langdi fansana too. I was quite the gundiCool 
Does Complan makes you stronger tooShocked Ohh in that case my money was not wasted. else i was cursing the complan waaalas for cheating me on my money. They promise to make you tallerAngry Ok so me too a complan girlCool We would have panjaa competition weekly in our groupBlushing No points for guessing who used to be the winnerBlushing

Raavi n Raashi were annoying and now sunny too has joined the leagueLOL Now i am happy for one thing that we will get to see sunny more often nowEmbarrassed But yes yes for me too not a single episode without SweetyG pleaseBroken Heart SweeetyG n her family should be there in every episode else i will be Broken Heart
During the Sweety Lucky taamjham they did focus on pinky n family too so i hope they dnt shift the focus from ahluwalia family completelyEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Priyank.Samraat_92Zari_Khanprerna4rishav

-Nightingale-

IF-Stunnerz

-Nightingale-

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
with Rocky and Raavi expected to be showing their teenage tantrum.. Sunny from no where started showing  my Dad superhero act..

he goes and messes up with other kids and his dad needs to beat up their dads...howzz that LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Priyank.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top