Hitler Didi

Thank u so much Cvs for playing with our emotions - Page 3

fudgepwincess thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Dear InShians/ Indira & Rishi/Ricky lovers! Do not panick as yet. More to be witnessed. Despite many new twists and kanjhoos Sameer's dragon plans, CVs cannot seperate InShi since they are the one's who showed them as a couple and we too greated them with all the admiration. So, CVs know that if they now get Khanjoos and Indu married, many viewers will not take it that easily and plus can lead to decrease in ranking of the show, also InShi ARE ALREADY MARRIED!!! CVs need a strong reason to put this truth out so they created such a track!!! InShi forever!!!!!!!!!!!😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: 810Kankana

I am quite heartbroken from last few days as i have come to know that Indira will marry Samir. From that 1st day i have started watching HD, it was a different show for me, but now i found much more similarities like other daily-soaps, where that girl has to marry that guy whom she hates the most , but after the marriage gradually she falls for that guy...disgusting 😭!! We have been watching this kind of UNIQUE story line since Ekta has entered into this industry😲😡. So Cvs ,are we going to experience another KAHIN TOH HOGA aur  KASAM SE all over again...i have many exceptions from u all guys, but guess all has gone in vain👎🏼. If Indira gets married to Samir & eventually falls for him then whats new in this show that u have offered us. It's heartbreaking, shocking even utter disgusting for me😡😭. Hope i am able to watch this show even after that weird marriage sequence has happened. Thank u so much Cvs for playing with our emotions. 😭 😭

Hi Kankana...don't mind me saying this...but don't you think you are getting a little emotional...i mean...tell me...which serial today...has the motto,"SOMETHING DIFFERENT " in it...they start of as something different,n end up doing the same cliche stuff...so just take it as a serial,n watch it cos i think the show has just started,you might get what you wish for...

n BTW,in Kahin to hoga n Kasam se...they did not get married out of hate,in one,kashish married piyush by her will,n in two,bani married Mr.walia,to cover up for her sister,piya...