Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

.Shiva.

IF-Achieverz

.Shiva.

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
hello everyoneHugthis is my first post in this forum so if i make any mistake then do forgive me!

after watching today episode i want Yash to come soon and take aarti away from this cruel world where she got nothing but pain and suffering. she deserves to have a husband who will understand her sacrifice, her love for the family, her innocent, her dreams! and i am sure once yash marries aarti he will fulfill those saat phere ki kasam which aarti's ex. husband didn't do!

two people coming together in such a way where there is a distance, shyness, friendship, understanding and most importantly a beautiful innocent love story! this show is going to rock for sure!

yash will come as her angel and take her to his world where there will be nothing but love. a girl like aarti deserves all the happiness of this world and yash will give her so much happiness that her wounded soul will heal completely. yash and aarti will set a different example of love and a true companion in happiness and sadnessEmbarrassed 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneetfanaticLuvStrk-001-Priyam--Priti11--Eris-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "He Is Her Angle" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ultimate-GCian

IF-Stunnerz

Ultimate-GCian

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
yes dear absolutely agree with you..Arthi deserve all the happiness of life.such an innocent sweet girl she isSmile and wow yash a dreamy man as u said angel just coming u seeSmile...GURU and kratika will rock and their chemistry is just going to the magical oneSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001.Shiva.

.Shiva.

IF-Achieverz

.Shiva.

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gururocks77

yes dear absolutely agree with you..Arthi deserve all the happiness of life.such an innocent sweet girl she isSmile and wow yash a dreamy man as u said angel just coming u seeSmile...GURU and kratika will rock and their chemistry is just going to the magical oneSmile

BINGO! they are going to rock the show for sureDancing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001

Ultimate-GCian

IF-Stunnerz

Ultimate-GCian

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Shiva.

Definitely they are going to rock.wow i am already dreaming of arti in yash castile handsSmile

LuvStrk-001

.Shiva.

IF-Achieverz

.Shiva.

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 8:20pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by .Shiva.

Definitely they are going to rock.wow i am already dreaming of arti in yash castile handsSmile

Day Dreaming

LuvStrk-001

rk111

rk111

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
tth ))

LuvStrk-001.Shiva.

maaneetfanatic

Goldie

maaneetfanatic

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
It will be happening soon and can't w8 for thatTongue

LuvStrk-001.Shiva.

-Priyam-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Priyam-

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Me too, really excited to see Yash and Arthi together:) Hayeee He's surely her angel:)

Edited by Priyamvada - 21 February 2012 at 12:49am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.