Frequent Posters

rendezvousing thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
please pm me when you continue..can't wait to read more
nigine thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
hi friends i am back i apologize for taking so long to update part 4 of my os, i was at work and trust me the only thing that kept on coming in my mind was to write the update for you guys.😉 also for all those people that read my os and commented on it, as well as pressing the like button a big hug to them and xoxo to all the pretty and sweet ladies for their lovely comments😃. also guys you would laugh at me but in my head i kept on singing the song sanaya sang with barun in sbs it is so cute and funny, ite bach gaye baye balwand kaur na aye😆
so guys without wasting more time here is the update if you like my os please comment on it ,if you don't like something let me know i would love to hear from you guys 😉 

starting from where i left off in part three of my os:

arnav: remembers all the things that just happened and he tells him self that kushi no matter how much i try but i also can't hate you even though u are selfish and a very bad person i still can't help myself. he get angry at himself for not belng able to stay away from kushi and then he remembers the kiss they shared in the party infront of everyone and the things that kushi told him. a tear dropped from his face confused and hurt as he does not know what is going on should he give kushi another chance to explain her  self to him...
scene starts with kushi on the bed feeling dizzy from all the alchohol she digested yesterday in the party which was thrown by aman and his wife.:😉
kushi: hamara sar oh god my head it is hurting so bad, gets up from her bed finds a glass of limn juice on top of the bed side table, yeh glass, hp yeh glass what is this
HP: kushi ji yeh arnav babu ne ap ke liye kaha hame banane ke liye, arnav babu told me to make this juice for you and he told me that since you have a headache this will make you feel better
kushi: arnav ji hamare liye, hp arnav ji kaha hain
HP: pata nahi woh he was in hurry so he left the house really early, and did not even have breakfast

kushi: theek hain thank you i will come down, she drinks the limn juice and hold her head again as it is hurting alot, she gets up to go and change and is shocked to see that she is wearing a night gown, she doesn't remember anything that happened in the party apart from remmebering her having a glass of juice and her feeling jealous of arnav dancing with that coworker malvika. she gets curious and wants to find out exactly what happened last night between her and arnav.
angali: kushi ji you are up that is good i am going to go to arnav's office to give him his lunch as he didn't even eat anything in the morning also
kushi: thinking in her mind yahi ek reason hain jiske wajhe se i can go and meet arnav ji and at the same time find out what happened last night. angali ji i will take it to arnav ji as i have to go to mandir as well

angali: wow kushi ji, choety kitne lucky hain, by the way i thank you for doing this as i am myself very busy so this will make my work less
kushi: nods and smiles at angali, deep down thinking what is she going to tell arnav 😳 as to what should she ask him
shyam: who has heard everything is getting angry from the closeness that is happening between kushi and arnav
kushi: gets in the car and first goes to mandir and on her way decide to give arnav his lunch

shyam: arnav i will never let you and kushi come close to one another
kushi: finishes going to mandir and gets back on the car and head to the office to meet her dear hubby
shyam: the taxi diver stops infront of arnav's office and the snake gets out of the taxi and heads to go inside the office to meet arnav
arnav: at office kept on remembering all the things that so far has happened between him and kushi and is thinking about the things that kushi told him while she was unconscious
shyam: gets inside arnav's office sale sahab kisi hain ap
arnav: what the hell are you doing here
shyam: arnav relax i am here to meet you

arnav: please just leave i have alot of work which needs to get done
shyam: arnav what do you think that just by marying kushi she loves you and that she can so easily forget about me, don't forget she loves me
arnav: his face gets all red and wants to beat his so called jijaji up for talking about kushi, but  he can't help but think that shyam is telling the truth and that no matter how much get tries to ignore the truth bu the truth is that kushi loves shyam
shyam: ham tho ja rahi hain but don't forget sale sahab kushi ji is a big treater she left me and married you because of you money and she can never love anyone the only thing that matters to her is money. thank god i found out about her truth before it was too late anyways sale sahab i wlll leave now
arnav: face filled with anger

shyam:as we like to call him snake leaves the office with a smirk on his face
scene 2: kushi finally reaches the office and walks through the hall and finally reaches arnav's cabinet
varun: kushi how are you i am so glad to see you i had an awesome time last night the party was so fun so nice to meet you again
malvika: gets inside arnav's cabin and get inside the room, oh arnav i hope i didn't disturb you
arnav: no it is fine malvika thanks for coming
malvika: mention not, arnav anything for you

arnav: still lost in his own thoughts and thinking about all the things that shyam said, and then he remembers kushi saying all those things to him while she was unconscious and now he does not know what to do.
malvika: hello arnav are you okay
arnav: yeah i am fine just a little tensed,
malvika: oh does your head hurts did you eat anything my uncle always told me that if you are hungry then your head hurts and you cannot concentrate on your work also
arnav: no it is fine
malvika: she comes closer to arnav crabbing his hand and telling him to come and have lunch with her
arnav: no it is fine i am not hungry anyways we have to finish alot  of work
malvika:oh come on we can eat and also discuss the business deal
arnav: no it is fine
varun: opens arnav's cabin and tells kushi after you mam
kushi: thank you
malvika: as she tries to push arnav out of his seat ends up falling on top of arnav and now she is sitting on arnav's lap and looking at his handsome feature
arnav: still lost in kushi's thoughts and deeps down is hurt
kushi: gets in and find malvika who is about to touch arnav's face now and put her hand around arnav's shoulder
varun: looks like someone is being alittle naughty
kushi: upon seeing all those things cannot take it anymore and is about to leave
arnav: upon knowing kushi's existense in the room suddenly gets back into his concious and gets up almost making malvika fall down
varun: hi arnav

arnav: hi kushi tum yaha is everything ok
kushi: who has tears on her eyes upon seeing her love in some other girl's arms is angry and wants to leave and does not want to show her tears to arnav
arnav: kushi tell me

kushi: everything is fine woh ham puts her eyes down as she does not want arnav to see her eyes filled with tears, deep down kushi thinks why is she getting sad she should not get shocked, about anything this is arnav we are talking about and after what he did to her he can do anyting to her, and she tells him that i think you are busy sorry to distrub you, and leaves the room
arnav: gets distubed from all the things that has happened so far with shyam coming inside the office and telling him all those things about him and kushi and feels disgusted
malvika: should we go now
arnav: no i don't feel like going out, and suddenly gets a call picks up the phone and fine out that it is angali on the line who wants to talk to him,
angali: choety did you got the food i sended for you woh kushi ji she cares so much about you that she told me that she will bring the food for you to the office, and i just wanted to know if she reached the office yet and also in the morning she was having a headache so she also did not eat anything and i am alittle worried about her
arnav: di kushi and hangs up the phone upon finding out the truth
kushi: who is in the passenger seat is crying her heart out for being so stupid and again and again thinking that arnav ji ever loved her
driver: mam are you okay
kushi: ham theek hain please drive faster
driver: theek hain mam and drives the car fast little does he know that a careless truck drive keeps on honking at him
truckdriver: he is drunk and upon seeing kushi's car driving faster gets mad and says i will show him now, does he think he can drive faster then me
the red light comes kushi's driver stops at the red light that is when the truck driver finally reaches kushi's car and is about pass them that is when the red light gets finshed and the light turns green as kush's driver starts to drive the trucks driver hits kushi's car so hard that the front mirror gets all broken and the driver is now totally unconcious and kushi is shown with blood all over her face,
arnav: gets inside his car and keep on calling kushi's cell

the end of part four the rest will be here tomo
don't forget to leave you lovely comments 😃 and press the like button if you liked my os
part 5 arnav finding out the truth?
will kushi survive the accident? or will she go to a coma
don't forget to read the next part lol love you all trust me next part will be much better with lots of hot scenes, and probably a realization of love😳😳😳 bye for now

Edited by nigine - 12 years ago
nigine thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: srijaaa127

Loved it next part plz

i am glad you liked it hon part 4 is done don't forget to read and leave your lovely comment😉
sneaky-aj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh no!!!! khushi's accident...all for gud tho☺️
pri12 thumbnail
awsomeee...plzzz continue sooon
zaniax thumbnail
omg! she had an accident😲
plzz continue soon..wanna noe wat happens nxt.
saikrishnars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
dying 4 the next update...
btw thanx 4 the pm...
arooshee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
NICE
waiting eagerly for next part
that snake wa kuch bhi karle...
khushi arnav ki hai aur uska hi rahegi
and malvika     dear...arnav khushu ki siwa aur kuch
sochta bhi nahi
so ur tries are futile
LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
woah what an update!

Damn that Shyam for ruining the happy moment that might've happened between them!

He's confused and aww what she was saw was horrible and UH OH SHE'S AN ACCIDENT!

What's he going to do 
-Sarunforever- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
plzzz pm me when u update next