Punar Vivah

OMG...YASH is the same

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

XxshonaxX

XxshonaxX

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
is it just me or did u guys also notice that yash has the same angry young man look like MSK ...i mean he does not smile n always brooding look ... ...haha i guess we will not miss our MSK after allEmbarrassed...n the 1st episode of PV is freaking AWESOME...Big smile

n another thing that is stuck in my head for quiet some time is that y every show gurmeet act in his entry will not be on the 1st episode
and y in every show excluding ramayan he will be the 2nd husbandROFL ...funny

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OMG...YASH is the same" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.