Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

jnawaz

Cool Viewbie

jnawaz

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Hey girls! Everyone still reeling from the first zabardast episode? I am...he he...Bhagwan hi jaane ke kaal kya hoga jaab Yash entry marega!! Wink...

well...above all else today...i just loved Aarti's Saas!! Saas ho toh aaisi!! she loves her bahu not as her bahu but as her daughter...to support her and care for her...how many stories have we seen and even heard of real life situations when the in-laws turn their backs on their daughter-in-laws after their sons leave...haan death hua hota toh aalag baath thi...most families still care for their son's vidva...but when their son leaves the girl...they usually dont...or at least that is how its portrayed a lot...but here you have a saas that is completely different!! Shocked...she told off that other lady like there was no tomorrow...kya dialogues the!! taliyaan!! ClapClap...  and not just that... many people can talk the talk...kehne se kya hota...but we got to see true care in her for Aarti...the way she fed Aarti and teased her...the way she's worried for Aarti's future...amazing!!! Thumbs Up...she totally deserves Best Saas award!! i just love her!! Mother-in-laws like her restore the faith that unmarried girls (me included) should have in our in-laws...i mean...we are expected to call them "mom and dad"...but at the end of the day...do they really treat you like their daughter? in Aarti's case...she was blessed because they do!! 

absolutely loved Saasu Maa today!! She's my hero!! 

JAZ

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

baas-tvyulinNivRen_1maaneetfanaticjenny.-Misek-LuvStrk-001InnerPeacestefanandreiMadz18mypridebangaloresgshow2011mz.intoxicatedaanyakunatMelodiousDreams-Ravjot-nanditasinghPooja05nycsweetieBatameezDil-Priyam-ZsterRosehopehotrechus

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Saas Ho Toh Aaisi!!" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pooja05

IF-Sizzlerz

Pooja05

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Jaz i agree with your post...how often do we see MIL's like this...this is a great to portray a good saas-bahu relationship...I know once arti gets married to yash then i am not sure if she will get good saas...but i hope arti's first saas will remain a good mother to her whom she can go and have her heart to heart talk...would love to see that...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jnawaz

-Ravjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
More then that though, I love how she had no fear of saying that her ex husband is unfortunate to have left Aarti even though she's referring to her own son. It showed how much love she has for Aarti and like you said, treats Aarti like her own. And the way told off the other lady was awesome

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jnawazmaaneetfanaticLuvStrk-001ZsterRose

.Shiva.

IF-Achieverz

.Shiva.

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
amazing postClap

i so agree saas should be like aarti's saas. she does not only take cares of her DIL but consider her as her own daughter. you never get to see such a relationship between a MIL and DIL. she pointed out that it was her unfortunate son who left her DIL BRAVO!ClapClap
she shut that woman mouth up like anything! i so wish that every mother-in-law should be like her who does not hesitate to spit the truth of her son in front of everyone and support her DIL openly. ClapClapshe is a gem!
Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jnawazLuvStrk-001

InnerPeace

IF-Dazzler

InnerPeace

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 6:38pm | IP Logged

Ditto...the MIL was on a roll telling off that woman, loved that scene. The way she cares about Aarti is really sweet and often in shows you don't get to see a good bond with mother and daughter in law. Hope she stays in Aarti's life even after she gets remarried, I am guessing Yash's mom might not be as nice. Just an assumption, I might be wrong.

jnawazLuvStrk-001

nanditasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

nanditasingh

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Loved her indeed, she seemed a mother more than mother - in - law.
By bringing in that other lady who acted the 'typical evil saas types' the contrast was well presented n character established itself with great impact.

jnawazLuvStrk-001

jnawaz

Cool Viewbie

jnawaz

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 7:33pm | IP Logged

@ Pooja: you nearly never see MIL's like this...for them...the end all of everything is their sons...and they are usually out to get their Bahus...make them look bad in front of everyone and stuff...thats at least how indian tv portrays saas-bahu relationship for the most part...LOL

@ Simba: ya! that was awesome...i was so happy that she said it was the husbands loss for loosing a gem like Aarti!! wah wah! kya baath hai!! Tongue

@ Shiva: sometimes those long bashans are just annoying...but in this case...i was glued to my screen the entire time!! it was awesome!! i was cheering for her!! Clap

@ InnerPeace: i actually have the same feeling that Yash's mom might not be too nice...but them im thinking if she wasnt then why would she agree to have her son married to a divorced woman who has one kid...its just confusing me at the moment...have to wait to see what happens Confused

@ nandita: great impact is the perfect way to describe it!! and omg...love your MSK siggy!

JAZ

LuvStrk-001

rosylucy7

Groupbie

rosylucy7

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
amazing acting by the actress who is portraying Arti's saas's role.  She has the simple homely look which turns bold when she has to protect arti.

LuvStrk-001

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.