Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Raizada women have the Raizada men complex (which ACTUALLY only Arnav has as it's skipped mamaji/Akash): the need to control EVERYONE and everything!🤢😆  - I can understand their anger to extent but I think it was overdone, calling poor Khushi a hypocrite! Edited by Rabba-Ve-Delena - 12 years ago
Leve thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rabba-Ve-Delena

Raizada women have the Raizada men complex (which ACTUALLY on Arnav has as it's skipped mamaji/Akash): the need to control EVERYONE and everything!🤢😆  - I can understand their anger to extent but I think it was overdone, calling poor Khushi a hypocrite!

yeah it was overdoneee.. i mean they spent most of the 30 minutes on shouting khushi! khushi's ears must be damaged by nowww..😆
oh.petite.one thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: abzy.

What really frustrated me was that a few days before the wedding Anjali and Nani were playing cupids, trying to get ArHi as one. When ASR and KKG came in an revealed that they were married, their reactions were over dramatic and was so unexpected. They were literally screaming at the pour souls faces. Have they forgotten about the attraction they've obsereved between the two? Nani, ASR has done what you've told him to do, got married. Anjali crying like a baby for god knows why. I expected be them to be shocked but not to this extent, especially not Nani manhandling Khushi. I for one thought Anjali and Nani would some what be releaved that they've got married. If they're going to react like this over KKG and ASR's marriage, I dread to think how they're going to act when they find out about snake.

agree with each and every word 👍🏼
oh.petite.one thumbnail

Originally posted by: kumbam78

I wanted to answer only to the TM question..'Was it such a huge crime to get married without consent'...if the situation is that the family is totally against the marriage and the couple is left with no other option then the answer is 'no'...but if you try to be in the family people shoes, you can never come to terms so easily when your sister or brother does this and that too without giving a clue , when everyone is in joy of celebrating another marriage. Your parents and siblings will come to terms and ask for what happened ..may be little while later, but when the pain is raw and when they see that without even thinking of your loved ones, they took this decision, it hurts a lot : I have faced that in real life with a cousin and everyone of our family could not eat for a day and stop thinking that 'How could she ??? no other question came to our mind..and only after that the question of 'why did she?', that is reality

Rad

i understand that the situation was shocking, but i still believe that the both the Gupta and Raizada ladies should have given Khushi some space and time to gather herself and answer their questions, but they accused her and humilated her without waiting to hear her side of the story... they dismissed her helpless tears and the fear she expressed through her expressions and gestures, it doesn't matter how hurt or angry you are atleast get the whole story before reacting, (i realise that in real life it's easier said than done but in the long run it saves a lot of hurt and pain), if they had treated both Arnav and Khushi in the same manner it would have been different... but why should Khushi bear the brunt of something that wasn't her fault...
oh.petite.one thumbnail

Originally posted by: SounSoun

I was not expected that from nani and anjali at least !

yes despite the shock and disappointment, i thought they would be more understanding...
oh.petite.one thumbnail

Originally posted by: shybabe

for the life of me darling...i keep asking that question to myself...why so much melodrama...

they god married for god sake...they didn't just runaway and OMG next time I see Anjali and Naani freaking out on khushi...i swear i will go insane...

Anjali and Naani lecturing Khushi about the importance of mangalsutra and sin door today was so bloody unnecessary...😕

it a raizada circus...and gupta paagal niwaas...never liked the guptas from the beginning..and now i have begin to have my doubts about anjali and naani

Anjali and Nani's lectures today were very annoying and OTT... instead they should have spent that time banging on Arnav's door and forcing him to explain the situation... but instead they jump on poor Khushi!
SATHYA88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I hope I am wrong but I don't think Payal is going to be much help in the coming episodes.  Same with Akash, they both need to grow a pair😡

I think Khushi is going to have to rely on herself.  I hope she really makes buaji/Garima beg for forgiveness when they find out the truth but I bet she is will easily forgive and forget.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Anjali and Nani aren't angry because Arnav and Khushi married, it is the way they got married and the fact neither are answering their questions which anger them. Their marriage was sudden and was done without anyone's knowledge so I get the anger but the way they just targetted Khushi helplessly was what got on my nerves. Nani's dialogues about how Khushi knows Arnav and should've stopped him was unbelievable considering she can't even control him, just look he walked away from her and she could do nothing. At least in Anjali's case she went after Arnav and tried to confront him, will give her credit for that.

As for Khushi's family the less said the better, with the exception of Shashi and to an extent Payal the other two have never been support to her. Garima and Bua remained true to their characters today.
oh.petite.one thumbnail

Originally posted by: shu_cal

Agree.. but, for a second if we forget the fact that Khushi was actually blackmailed for her wedding, which the family does'nt know, then their actions 'can' be justified.. Typically one bangs their head on the person they can't believe will ever let them down, not on the person who perpetually lets them down.. It was an emotional outburst... They can't accept it immediately, though eventually they will and also ask the couple to do all the ceremonies..  On your point on Arnav, whenever the family has faced a brick wall with Arnav, Khushi was the person who could change his mind.. That's why the expectation on Khushi was so high, from the family..  

I am not justifying what Khushi went through is right or wrong, I feel bad for Khushi, but just looking at the whole picture.. 

Do take my reply with a pinch of salt..  Lately the forum is very emotional.. So no offence meant...  

LOL, once again no offence taken 😛😆

and i understand what you're saying clearly they had higher expectations from Khushi hence they were more disappointed with her...

but i'm still finding it very difficult to process their behaviour in today's episode, despite their expectations of her, surely they saw the helpless tears and fear in her eyes, she was to scared and traumatised to say anything at the moment, surely they should have sensed that there must be something terribly wrong for them (particularly Khushi) to get married like this, and despite being angry and shocked if they had just given Khushi some space and then gently interrogated her then that would have worked... but instead they were shaking her, giving her boring lectures on the importance of Sindoor and MS...

frankly i wouldn't have complained as much if they had kept on banging on Arnav's door, and questioned them BOTH persistently...

oh.petite.one thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cute.Sadaf

Honestly, Guptas proved how nastiest culprit they're man! And Nani-Anjali seems they haven't done a marriage though actually they have robbed their jewels- gold & forever! 😳 Is this the Gupta's faith over Khushi which flew away in a moment of crisis ? 😳 

Damn it! 

I mean what the hell man ? Is this the way treat in such a werwolves style! 😳 Both families have much much over-reacted lot , i realize that they got dumbstruck to receive such an abrupt volcanoic eruption. Though , things wouldn't get deal in this most horrible way! 🤢  

the Gupta's really annoyed me.. it's like whenever Khushi does something right, they accept her, but when she makes a mistake, then they have to remind her that she's adopted!!!!

I still can't believe that Buaji actually agreed with Manorama on the fact the Khushi was scheming to gain entry into RM... that was just appalling!!!!

And Nani was a huge disappointment... i expected better from her!!!!