Maryada

Come on Writers...Better characterization please!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

BheegiBasanti

IF-Sizzlerz

BheegiBasanti

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Writers, writers, writers!

Why is is that for every dozen things you do superbly...you murder some basics? One of the hall marks of your writing, that I have enjoyed, has been how you build your characters and the relationships between them...of course I will ignore the aberration called "Pig-headed Aditya" and his never-ending "Mara Dads Bhagwans Se" rant! Ermm

Can you please stop showing Uttara comparing what Brahma did to Devyani with her own sense of betrayal...there is absolutely no comparison at all. Stern Smile D'oh Thumbs Down Unhappy Disapprove Ermm Brahma psychologically and verbally abused Devyani for decades. In contrast, he merely cheated Uttara in an affair she went in to eyes wide open! Stern Smile Do not destroy what has been, for most part, engaging and compelling writing by ignoring this.

Yours,

A loyal viewer who also happens to Heart your creation SJ!  Embarrassed LOL

PS: I would not mind a side character called Basanti in Maryaada to add some tadka to the Shubu - Devyani prem kahaani! Blushing

Edited by BheegiBasanti - 20 February 2012 at 2:26pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

Biba.forestryLuvKrithikapranita1202krutiv100damon_bitemeJJESHmy_view..Naina..-Khush-arp04srocksleavesandwavestvdekhaSmritiKathaserialwatcher16--Hope--FIZK6Neha10KhatamKahani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Come on Writers...Better characterization please!" in Maryada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FIZK6

IF-Sizzlerz

FIZK6

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Jaya ...  Shocked  besharam, and i thought it was Rits who had no shame  LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvKrithika..Naina..tvdekhaBheegiBasanti

my_view

Goldie

my_view

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Jaya...Big smile  Amen to having a Basanti character in Maryada...Thumbs Up... I for one would like to see how someone like SJ is attracted to Devyani...Nothing against Devyani per say...I know he is impressed with her transformation into being a strong person to stand upto Brahma...but still they need to show what makes his eyes lit up and sparks fly when he thinks about Dev when he self admittedly questioned himself today... 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvKrithika..Naina..tvdekha--Hope--leavesandwaves

tvdekha

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Naina..SmritiKathaBheegiBasanti

damon_biteme

Goldie

damon_biteme

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Even I wentWackoConfusedShocked 'when she said I can't believe the man who made our life hell just gone away from our life'. Then I thought probably she was missing himLOLLOL but didn't have the guts to say so hence the cover up lineLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..Naina..tvdekha--Hope--BheegiBasanti

kasturikas

kasturikas

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged

This show is definetely getting a little dull now...Whats happening with priya and aditya's characters... there seems no progress at all... when will they patch up... vidya seems to be just clinging to the family with no purpose... everything seems sooo confused...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JJESH..Naina..BheegiBasanti

BheegiBasanti

IF-Sizzlerz

BheegiBasanti

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FIZK6

Jaya ...  Shocked  besharam, and i thought it was Rits who had no shame  LOL

Jab pyaar kiya to darna kya! Blushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FIZK6

BheegiBasanti

IF-Sizzlerz

BheegiBasanti

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by my_view

Jaya...Big smile  Amen to having a Basanti character in Maryada...Thumbs Up... I for one would like to see how someone like SJ is attracted to Devyani...Nothing against Devyani per say...I know he is impressed with her transformation into being a strong person to stand upto Brahma...but still they need to show what makes his eyes lit up and sparks fly when he thinks about Dev when he self admittedly questioned himself today... 

Thank you ji Ravina! LOL SJ seems like the kind of person who is attracted to women with strong core...he admires that about her. He sees what others do not see about her...the fun woman who has ignored herself for decades for the sake of her family.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top