Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin Update For 18/4/05

Posted: 18 years ago

The episode starts where Mallika says :there is only one man among you three who can force any woman to fall in love with him any day and it is Armaan!!!

Arman is shocked and he says:whhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttt!

GULMOHUR BOARDROOM

He continues yelling: what rubbish you are talking Mallika??????

Mallka says sweetly: But Armaan ! it was you who suggested that Jessica should work for us!!!!!

Armaan(yelling):yes ! I suggested! But is this a fair process to convince her????

Mallika:Armaan!!! You know how much I love you! You can understand how painful it is for me to tell you to do that! But look! There is no other way!!!! We have to do it for Gulmohur!!!

Armaan is upset and he yells: noooooo! I cannot do that!!!!

Mallika: but I am not telling you to love her! Only do something so that she falls in love with you!! Did you forget that you challenged Purab that you will make GM as it was in past days once again? What about that challenge now??? And you know it very well that in this situation Jessica is the best solution for GM!!!!

Armaan (still fights): I know everything but this is not a right process and most of all I cannot do that!!!!

Raj is surely not happy with this plan; after all she is his Jessica!!!!

(ha hahhahahaahaa)!!!!

Raj:But Mallika this is not a good plan!!! It was me who was trying to convince her!!!

Mallika (scolds Raj):  shut up!!! You cannot do it! It's not your cup of tea!!!

Raj is standing upset like a student who got punishment from her teacher!!!

Mallika:Armaan it is you and only you who can do it! if one girl can change the balance-sheet for your love , I am sure another girl can join this company for your love! just do it once again! Just make her fall in love with you and convince her to sign the contract!!!

Aryan: and Armaan knows it best how to do this!!!!!

Mallika: please Armaan do something so that she signs the contract!!!!!

Arman (shouts): Noooooo! Never!!!!

HOSPITAL

Nandu is going to meet bebe  and Billu stops him!!! He says Nandu to stay there until he comes back and he is going to rrange for some money!

Nandu says:but operation's money has already been given!!

Bill: I know that, but I have to arrange for money, which is required for her medicines!!!

Nandu says: hmmmmm! That's also true!!!!

Billu goes away!!!       

GULMOHUR-- MALLIKA'S CABIN

Aryan enters like a storm!!!

Aryan: Disgusting!!!!!

Mallika:what happened? Why are you so angry?

Aryan: bankers have rejected to give us loan against insurance papers!

Mallika: why?

Aryan: because we have no goodwill in the market anymore!!!! The only way of survival is JESSICA!!! Jessica should join our company and save us from this distress!!!!

Mallika: it is so sad na Aryan! At first, Jassi was indispensable for us and now it is Jessica!!!!

PURAB'S HOUSE

Purab waiting for Jassi in the lunch time!!!!! He looks very upset and sad!!!!!

Jassi comes and sees Purab's sad expression! She is a bit upset to see him like that!

She smiles and says: Purab why didn't you take your lunch yet??

Purab( smiles): I had promised you that we will take our lunch together! How can I forget that? look! I always keep my promise!!!!

Jasi: I also always keep my promise!!!!

Purab:which promise you are talking about??

Jassi: the promise to go back to Gulmohur and to take revenge!!! I will go back to Gm very soon!!!

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!

Purab is upset once more: but Jassi don't you think you are going there

too early?I mean you are not strong enough and so many big companies are offering you contracts!!!

Jassi: Purab!! I never wanted to become a big model!!! All I did was only for my revenge!!! I am fully prepared now for that!!!!

Purab (hesitatingly): Jassi! If you go back will you be able to remember your target ???

I mean you behave soo strangely in front of Armaan!!!!

Jassi is now very upset!!!

She says:look Purab! My goal is taking revenge and going back to my home! Arman Suri is not my goal!! How can you say like that? You have helped me so much until now and now you want to withdraw your support from me!!!

GULMOHUR OFFICE

Gang is talking about the condition of GM!!!

Naaz: no!! we cannot support Armaan sir anymore! After all we deserve our salary!!1

Ruby:yes!until now,what ever might be the condition of the company we got our salaries!But now we are not getting our salaries!!!

Bindiya:look,my husband has already left me and now I am not being able to pay my child's fees to his school!!!!!

Armaan is hearing everything from behind!!!!!

Ruby:if this continues we have to leave GM and get other jobs!!

Naaz: I think the condition will never improve !!!!!

Armaan comes in front of them: conditions will improve!! Trust me please!! Please  don't leave GM!!!

Ruby: Armaan! GM is like our family! we will never want to leave GM! But there is no hope!!!

Armaan: there is hope! I am telling you! Pleas wait for some days more!!!!

Naaz: why are you saying that? is Jassi coming back??

Armaan becomes unmindful and sad hearing the name of Jassi!!

Armaan: no!But the past golden days of gulmohur will come back surely! I promise you!!!

BANK

Billu goes to the bank to meet the bank manager!

Manager: sorry Mr.Walia! we cannot grant you the loan in exchange of the mortgage of your property!

Billui surprised and shocked!!!

Billu:but why ???i am mortgaging my house!!!!

Manager:sorry! The bank thinks that you will not be able to repay your loan with interest!!! You have no earning member in your house!!!!

Bilu: but I am mortgaging my whole life's earning!!!

Bank: sorry! But we are interested only in our profits!!!

Billu is upset: so there is no way to have some money!!

Manager: surely there is a way!! Why don't you withdraw some money from the joint account of you daughter's Provident fund???

Billu is staring at he manager!!!!!!!!

GULMOHUR BOARDROOM

Puru is waiting ( after a long time indeed!!!!) and Armaan enters!!!!!

Puru:I wanted to meet you and so I have come here!!!

Armaan( in a sad and sweet face ): I also wanted to meet you dad but I could not get the courage to face you!! After all you were very angry with me!!!!

Puru(in a very soft tone):how long can an old father be angry with his only son??

( ohhhh! sooo sweeet!)

Armaan : can you forgive me dad?( he is coming near his dad!!!)

Puru( in teary eyes!!!!) yes my son!! Yes!!!! It was the fault of both of us to go away from each other!!!!

Prur softly touches his son's face !!!

Armaan hugs his father and both are crying like babies!!!!

Armaan: dad! I remember once you told that workers are the backbone of a company! They should be taken car of at first!

Pur: yes! My son1 I told you1 but I am surprised that you are thinking seriously about this matter! I am soo pleased to hear it from your mouth! Oh! Son!!!! you are sooo changed!!!!!!

Armaan smiles sweetly and says: dad! It was my fault to pass the burden of my fault upon others' shoulders!

Puru:forget about the past son! Look forward!

Armaan: yes dad! And this will never happen, I promise  you!!!!!

Puru's eyes are glittering: I am proud of you my son!!!!

ARMAAN'S  CABIN

Armaan is thinking about the conversation of the gang that they are not getting their salaries and they are soo poor now!! He is thinking about Mallika's words that there is no other way than to woo Jessica and convince her to sign the contract!! He is thinking about his father's words to forget about the past and to look forward!!!!

BOARDROOM

Mallika says to Aryan: I told you Aryan!!!! I have tried my best but he is not ready to do it!!!!

Armaan enters with a dramatic music!!!!

Armaan: Mallika I am ready! But only for the sake of GM!! Tell me what I will have to do?

Mallika smiles a winning smile:simple !!! Your meeting with Jessica must seem to be coincidental and she should not be aware that you are there for GM!!! Just talk to her sweetly and don't talk about business and then how to win her heart, well I think you know that better than me!!!(oh! God! Why am I still alive???)

Armaan is listening and nodding mechanically and without any  interest!!!

Raj is very upset!!!(poor baby!!!)

He interrupts: But  Armaan !!! I wanted to remind you something!!! I like Jessica!!!

Armaan smiles: yes I know that!

Raj: But you are going todo that with her!!!

Armaan : oh man!!! You know I am doing itonlynfor gm!

Raj:promise me that you will not fall in love with her!!!

Armaan: Are you mad?? You know that I love jassi!

Raj: yes I know! And always remember that you love only Jassi!!

Armaan smiles: yes yes ! don't worry!!!

Armaan is fighting with his conscience!!!

-why are you doing this? Don't you think that you are betraying jassi in this way??

-but you are doing this only for gm!!!

-how ca you do it? How can you look at the eyes of Jessica I the samewayas you looked at jassi?

-okay! don't do it!let all the workers die! let Bindiya's child be rusticated from his school!!! let you father's head go down!!!!

-you have todo it for all!!

-go! Go!

Armaan decides: yes! I must do that for my workers!!! I will do that!!!

SHOPPING MALL

Jessica comes to open a shop and she enters into the shop to try some dresses!!!!

Armaan is driving his car and he is unmindful and upset!!!!

Jessica is trying some dresses!!!

Armaan's car stops!!!

He looks at the shop and he is very upset!!!

He closes his eyes in shame and then opens it again!!!!!

He gets down from his car!! He is wearing black suit and as usual looks killer !!

( oh! No!!!God save me!!)

Jassi is trying some dresses!!!

Armaan is entering with a slow motion!!!

JASSI FEELS HIS PRESENCE!!!

( a romantic music  playing in the back ground!!!)

Armaan searches for JESSICA!!!!

And finally he finds her and goes towards her!!!!

The salesperson says Jessica to try some green dress and Armaan comes behind her and whispers: green colour doesn't suit you!!!!

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

Jessica remembers her early days:

She came to Armaan sir witha file in her hand and Armaan looked at her and

said: Jassi! Why are you wearing green dress? It does not suit you!!!!

Oh god! Oh god! Oh god!

She is hearing the same voice in the same style after soooo many days!!!!

Jassi'seyes are becoming teary and she looks back!!!

She checks herself and looks at him angrily!!!!

-Excuse me!!pack this green dress!!!!!

Jassi is going away!

Armaan is looking at her sweetly and he is a bit embarrassed!!!!

…………………………………………………………….

That's all for tonight!! Tata!!!😃

Preview: Armaan and Jassi are sitting on a bench in a park! Both are wearing orange dresses!!!

Armaan thinks: how awkward it is to sit here! Oh god! if she agrees to sign the contact I will be free from this problem!! Disgusting!

Jassi: what he is doing here? How akward! If I did not want to goback to GM I would run away from here!!!!!

Edited by Rumi - 18 years ago

Thank U!! Rumi😊

wow!.. finally armaan meets jessica!!

thz 4 the great update rumi

ur great👏

Thanks for the update Rumi.

I guess this is the "Getting Jassi to Gulmohor" week.

thankz and congo on being a coolbie u really deserve it

thanks a lot Rumi..👏👏

I think he goes with the intention of making Jessica fall for his charms but as per the new promo, he later on tells her that he does not love her..

Thanks Rumi!!!!

Both wearing orange.. that's funny!!!!!!  😆 😆

Great update as usual Rumi!! Cant wait to watch...
Thanks Rumi!! Excellent update!!👏
great updates rumi, excellent