India-Forums

The Curse of the Snowy Screen (Page 4)

.FearlessSoul. IF-Addictz
.FearlessSoul.
.FearlessSoul.

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pandas795

Originally posted by -Heartbreaker-

Nice post. i remember one day i was watching my favorite show Lizzie McGuire on Disney channel India,i was a super lil kid that time...LOL and in the middle of the show cable chala gaya tha and i was like haaa.. Shocked ShockedAngryAngry i was gone mad and yelling..  MOM..  i'm going to kill the cable operator AngryAngry like seriously...  AngryAngry LOLLOL uff.. those crazy yet memorable days.. aww..i miss themCryLOL

I LOVED that show LOL Of course, i saw it in America so there was never a problem XD
you were lucky TongueLOL
-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Hi SGPians..Hug... Lovely post Ekta and beautiful ones others...Big smile... had a nostalgia when watched all glued to the idiot box... yeah those were the days in my life too when i used to take a break time to run to my neighbour's house to watch HUM LOG or a BUNIYAAD... sometimes never used to understand ...but the fun to watch it together with others and the bonding between the neighbours were just so amazing... and now is the era, each member of a single family has different preferences and jiske haath mein remote...channel sune uski zubaan...Confused... though thankfully even now in our family we see to it that good family programmes we sit together to watch and then get back to our respective work... still miss those golden days of DD, where even a saptahiki , we used to look forward to, a ramayana used to make us finish off our studies fast, a chitramala used to make us eager to see our respective language quench... and in desire of that one song, we used to watch all the regional songs... truly NATIONAL and now feel PATRIOTIC too..Cry.. and if not anything, a apun yaana pahile ka used to keep us glued to the idiot box...Ouch..DD National and DD Metro had limited programmes and worked on its monopoly with its magical wand of our desires... BUT  now the channels and the programmes r just too many, but our desires to watch them is just not the same...Sleepy

oh yeah... that constant patting on the TV by Suhana,LOL also reminded my harkatein when i used to drool over Jassi during the jassi jaisi koi nahin days... once my husband just tried hitting the TV sideways and LO, it started working...Shocked.. so that became the key to get back the screen back to action... i used to get wild exactly like Suhana to see jassi that i used to actually whack it up, so much that once i noticed even my 3 year old child learnt this trick of getting the dead screen back to live and started hitting it badly... oh gosh... i had to stop this tareeka after watching him ape us...LOL...

so yeah... had a nostalgic feeling watching the monday episode and yes watching SGP after a long long time... or shall i say... JPWM pulled me back to SGP???EmbarrassedLOL

Edited by -allizwell- - 22 February 2012 at 12:02am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ram111192NimbuMirchiMadameXmisty85

NimbuMirchi IF-Sizzlerz
NimbuMirchi
NimbuMirchi

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -allizwell-

Hi SGPians..Hug... Lovely post Ekta and beautiful ones others...Big smile... had a nostalgia when watched all glued to the idiot box... yeah those were the days in my life too when i used to take a break time to run to my neighbour's house to watch HUM LOG or a BUNIYAAD... sometimes never used to understand ...but the fun to watch it together with others and the bonding between the neighbours were just so amazing... and now is the era, each member of a single family has different preferences and jiske haath mein remote...channel sune uski zubaan...Confused... though thankfully even now in our family we see to it that good family programmes we sit together to watch and then get back to our respective work... still miss those golden days of DD, where even a saptahiki , we used to look forward to, a ramayana used to make us finish off our studies fast, a chitramala used to make us eager to see our respective language quench... and in desire of that one song, we used to watch all the regional songs... truly NATIONAL and now feel PATRIOTIC too..Cry.. and if not anything, a apun yaana pahile ka used to keep us glued to the idiot box...Ouch..DD National and DD Metro had limited programmes and worked on its monopoly with its magical wand of our desires... BUT  now the channels and the programmes r just too many, but our desires to watch them is just not the same...Sleepy

oh yeah... that constant patting on the TV by Suhana,LOL also reminded my harkatein when i used to drool over Jassi during the jassi jaisi koi nahin days... once my husband just tried hitting the TV sideways and LO, it started working...Shocked.. so that became the key to get back the screen back to action... i used to get wild exactly like Suhana to see jassi that i used to actually whack it up, so much that once i noticed even my 3 year old child learnt this trick of getting the dead screen back to live and started hitting it badly... oh gosh... i had to stop this tareeka after watching him ape us...LOL...

so yeah... had a nostalgic feeling watching the monday episode and yes watching SGP after a long long time... or shall i say... JPWM pulled me back to SGP???EmbarrassedLOL

ab to I am 200% sure ki Aap Laxmi Di hi ho...  Hug Seeing you after a very long time... SmileHow are you?? Kese ho aap... Big smile

BTW -- I was also a big follower of Jassi Jaisi koi nahin... LOLLOL Patting on the TV was also popular at my Home... Mostly my Bro used to hit TV dhadam dhadam... and Dadaji used to chillaofy on him... as wo TV Dadaji ke jamane ka tha... WinkLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-MadameX

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sachi16

ab to I am 200% sure ki Aap Laxmi Di hi ho...  Hug Seeing you after a very long time... SmileHow are you?? Kese ho aap... Big smile

BTW -- I was also a big follower of Jassi Jaisi koi nahin... LOLLOL Patting on the TV was also popular at my Home... Mostly my Bro used to hit TV dhadam dhadam... and Dadaji used to chillaofy on him... as wo TV Dadaji ke jamane ka tha... WinkLOL

sukar hai aise koi samsaya humare TV ke saath kabhi nahi hueLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz
YusBee
YusBee

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
^i read that as pottying on the TV was also popular at my home.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-

NimbuMirchi IF-Sizzlerz
NimbuMirchi