A sensitive topic..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Break.The.Code

IF-Dazzler

Break.The.Code

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
PunarVivah-Remarriage

As we all know that the show has kickstarted with an amazing first episode,I think it's rightly necessary for us all to know about the condition of widows in the so called modern society of ours.:

Shashi-Sumeet Mittal are known to make innovative shows that have topped the charts frequently without any saas-bahu crap.Their show called Diya aur bati humon Star plus deals with the journey of Sandhya who aspires to be an IAS officer but gets married to Suraj.The show traces their journey together in which Suraj helps her to realise her dream.

Their another show called
Mein Laxmi tere Aangan kion Life Ok tells us the story of Laxmi who's in luv wid Arjun Agnihotri,the biggest business magnate and wants to marry him so dat she nd her family could lead a sophisticated life.She meets Ajay,a common man and falls in luv wid him but refuses to afcept her feelings as she has already dreamt of a cosy life.Now,Laxmi has to make the biggest decision in life-accept her feelings for Ajay/forget her dreams and move on.

Thirdly,they're producing a show called PunarVivah on Zee Tv.The show traces the life of Arti,who was deceived in the name of marriage.Struggling with her son from her first marriage,she's married to Yash,who has lost his first wife.Will they fall in love?

Punar Vivah also deals with the condition of today's women in the society of today where "moving on" is a common affair.But is the case same for widows and women who are used by their boyfriends just because they lust them?

But,men who've lost their wives are free to get married to other women and live life again.

Why are women stamped with 'Live Life Once' tag and not men?

Why should we have to spend the rest of our lives in darkness after we've lost our husbands?

Why should we always be the ones to be discriminated and biased in the society where women are gettin equal respect As Men?

Why cant we live life again and be happy?

The above are the questions of Arti and millions of other women who've lost or have been deceived by their husbands/fellow men.

To get answers to all the questions and to see how Yash brings happiness and light back into Arti's life,dekhiye Punar Vivah,somwar se Shukravar,raat 10.30 baje,aapke Zee Tv par,Umeed se saje Zindagi.

(I just hope the show becomes an amazing success *fingers crossed*)

Lots of love,

Sally.
PunarVivahPunarVivah

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

XxshonaxXShaily.kriti07LuvStrk-001shubhika124misty85-Priti11-pickachu.DarkParadise..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A sensitive topic.." in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Priti11-

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001

shubhika124

IF-Sizzlerz

shubhika124

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Smile
What a delightful and deep thought Smile

LuvStrk-001

misty85

IF-Sizzlerz

misty85

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
TFS.

LuvStrk-001

Break.The.Code

IF-Dazzler

Break.The.Code

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubhika124

<font color="#000099" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="5">Thanks for sharingSmile</font>
<font color="#000099" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="5">What a delightful and deep thoughtSmile</font>
Hw sweet...the best compliment i've received..wats ur name????

LuvStrk-001

shubhika124

IF-Sizzlerz

shubhika124

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SallyAmanda

<font color="#000099" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="5">Thanks for sharingSmile</font>
<font color="#000099" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="5">What a delightful and deep thoughtSmile</font>

Hello dear Smile
My name is shubhika Smile
Im kinda new to india forums! Unknown to all Cry Cry

p.s. dont say thanks sugar! u really deserved the compliment Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001misty85

Break.The.Code

IF-Dazzler

Break.The.Code

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="5">Hello dearSmile</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="5">My name is shubhikaSmile</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="5">Im kinda new to india forums! Unknown to allCryCry</font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="5" color="#cc0033">p.s. dont say thanks sugar! u really deserved the complimentEmbarrassed</font>
How dare u say dat no one knows u haan Angry ????

I know u right??????

Friends?????well shubhika,wat r u doin???
Well hav to catch up sum sleep.
Gud night dear...wait wait how about candy???(nice nickname hun?)

Bye see ya tomorro..hugs!!!!

Sally:-)

LuvStrk-001

shubhika124

IF-Sizzlerz

shubhika124

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="5">Hello dearSmile</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="5">My name is shubhikaSmile</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="5">Im kinda new to india forums! Unknown to allCryCry</font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="5" color="#cc0033">p.s. dont say thanks sugar! u really deserved the complimentEmbarrassed</font>
How dare u say dat no one knows u haan Angry ????

I know u right??????

Friends?????well shubhika,wat r u doin???
Well hav to catch up sum sleep.
Gud night dear...wait wait how about candy???(nice nickname hun?)

Bye see ya tomorro..hugs!!!!

Sally:-)

Big smileIm so touched yaar Big smile
Thanku so much for ur gesture & gregariousness !
yes! yes! yes! FRIENDS Hug
You knw I joined in a cpl of months back but have been a dedicated G-F reader! I used to feel so envious ppl knwng each other so well! the reason y i joined in late Ouch
Loved my nickname Embarrassed
See yaaa *hugs* Hug
Goodnight Smile

LuvStrk-001

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.