Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

a scene frm aetbaar..!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

dazzling_akshi

dazzling_akshi

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
i rembr that 2day's scence resembled a scene frm the movie..Aetbaar...where john sets fire  to bipasha's painting..becaz she say's dat..it is more beautiful than her..!!!!!

Edited by akshi900 - 20 February 2012 at 11:35am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sector--Flora--RoyalLEO_Krrish_Bidzie_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "a scene frm aetbaar..!!!!" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
ooohhh haven't seen aitbar but if u say so... Wink for me he ressembles more of Srk of Darr...there is so much passion, madness in his love...and the secret admire part is also relevant...coz in darr srk took pics of Juhi from college days...he was always around her but never spoke with her..so ya some movie similarities! Big smile

Anam Ali

Coolbie

Anam Ali

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Yeah it definately matches the scene from Aetbaar... yeah buh John Abraham in der was phycopath... on the other hand Virajs OCPD and split personality... buh yh the scenes same

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Oki i will watch it and comment back.. Big smile

P.S. ur like Bollywood encyclopedia!TongueTongue

are yaar kya movie suggest kia hai!!! I am in love with John's acting now.

But I must admit Viraj is not Aaryan!! he is not a monster! As far as scene is concern yes i agree the same passion same intensity is there in Viraj for Jhanvi..Star

Edited by Krrish87_sweet - 20 February 2012 at 9:41pm

harshad.diwani

Goldie

harshad.diwani

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
mostly cv's copy scenes from movies...all cv's are copycats...

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshad.diwani

mostly cv's copy scenes from movies...all cv's are copycats...

that is indian serials for u..LOLLOLLOL infact bollywood movie makers are repeating 80's movies with new faces..all garbage though..

atleast this show has something different in terms of direction and acting..Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.