It would be devastating (Payal n Khushi's bond)

-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys,

I understand that both the families are angry at ArHi for marrying like this. Buaji has already pronounced that this act of Khushi proves that she is not her blood niece, as her niece would never do such a thing. Khushi's family has rejected her😔. The Raizada's are too shocked to even accept her as there daughter in law . They are hanging somewhere in between consideration-acceptance-and rejection... all thanks to Mami ji🤢.

But the real question arises is: How would Payal react to all this?..What will come out of her mouth when she actually starts talking to Khushi?...She will definitely question Khushi?...Will she slap her?..Humiliate her?...Determine her the cause of ruining her 'perfect' wedding? Will she term Khushi as the reason her life at RM started at such a pitfall that everybody considers her as part of a plan to get into RM?..Will she insult her own sister claiming her to be the cause of all her misfortune?... There are so many questions arising in my head right now about how the CVs could shape Payal's character now... In which direction they could take it..

Khushi did everything for Payal. She has literally staked her life for Payal. She knows that she will be labelled as a 'divorcee' for the rest of her life when the 6 months are up, and someone who had her wedding 'bhaag kar'... she knows that that tag would never leave her now!

In all this, I sincerely hope Payal does not misunderstand her. I can understand some indifference in behavior from Payal, some hurt, some feelings of betrayals...BUT I wanna see Payal overcoming them ... Maybe a slight spat between the sisters is logical, but I really don't want to see CVs ruining Payal's character too.

I want to see her stand by Khushi and tell her that even though she does not know the reason why Khushi took such a drastic step, but she knows her sister well enough to think that she would not do something like this without a solid reason 👏. I want to see Payal being the big sister now and putting a warm shoulder around Khushi proving that the bond of siblings will not break that easily !

While Anjali ran to get answers to her questions from Arnav, I'd like to see Payal trying to look into Khushi eyes, while trying to peek into her heart and to see Khushi's truth from her eyes 👍🏼❤️. Thats not gonna happen overnight, but maybe a few days after when Payal's anger subsides. Even though she won't know the reason for Khushi's actions, but I still want to see Payal being there for Khushi... Cause I would hate it if Khushi further turned into an abla nari with her own sister throwing daggers at her 😭🤢(figuratively)...

I would be really really devastated as a fan of IPKKND if Payal turns into another version of Mami ji!!

Edited by mahi0809 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Payal and Khushi
and
Arnav and Anjali's bond is the soul of the show and hope nothing shatters that bond EVER!!

Siblings fight but then they do make up and get together!...
mpks1 thumbnail
@TM, sincerely speaking I do not have any hope from Payal at all. She is most of the time about herself or her laundry.
moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
ya...payal aftr babuji is the last hope nw!!!!!
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Keshriya

@TM, sincerely speaking I do not have any hope from Payal at all. She is most of the time about herself or her laundry.

I know what you mean.. but maybe the CVs will surprise us this time even after giving us such a predictable track!... Umeed pay duniya qaim you see😆😆
Edited by mahi0809 - 12 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahi0809

I know what you mean.. but maybe the CVs will surprise us this time even after giving us such a predictable track!

I sincerely hope they do, at this point her mother and bua have disowned her, called her an orphan too, Babuji is the only sane person who unfortunately cannot do anything because of his situation, so as you said, if the CVs make Payal supportive to Khushi, it will be reassuring to her. Arnav is in ASR mode, once he knows the truth, Khushi will not need Payal too, he will take car of her, that's possible only after his redemption process and Khushi forgives him.
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i seriously hope the cv's surprise us darling...well who is left anyway...only payal...everyone just gave up...didn't they...I cant think anymore😕
-Dreamer- thumbnail
today was 190th epi. ten epis to 200...last time we got a hug...at 100 th epi...what will we get this time😍if they won't do anything then they'll broke our hearts...🥺this time really... Edited by roses14 - 12 years ago
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Originally posted by: moon_mine

ya...payal aftr babuji is the last hope nw!!!!!

Yeah... and the sad part is that she was the one  for whom Khushi decided to sacrifice her life.. it would be so agonizing if Payal misunderstood her!
virgo24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.