Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

evasumi

IF-Rockerz

evasumi

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged

Punervivah started with a bang...  The episode was beautifully executed bringing in the title of Punervivah with a flare...

Wonderful performance by Kritika...  Loved her dance number and her facial expressiosns...

I must say Kritka had a grand entry..  She looked beautiful..  Simple but elegant.

Loved the MIL the way she cares about her DIL and it was lovely to see the MIL feed aarti.
Their chemistry is awesome. Also loved the way MIL challanged the other lady that she will do the Punervivah of her DIL..  Awesome body language and a wonderful dialogue delivery...

Also loved the chemistry of Aarti and her son. Kritika is very natural with the kid...

All the actors have done phenomenal job..

And the hero is entering with the fire work tomorrow..  so ppl stay tune...

Edited by evasumi - 20 February 2012 at 11:51am

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

yash1984baas-tvswathisatyaGCcraziestFANParm.PutijaChalhov-Swetha-Shaily.KhaLidaHVersatileStarLuvStrk-001123mitulInnerPeaceangelarafpesi11swethasyam08-Gaganjot--Kash-Pooja05Mallika113nanditasingh-Priti11-Avnish17Abby-GC-Crazyshubhika124x-affy-xpickachu.DarkParadise..misty85..RamKiJanaki..rechus

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Wonderful 1st eposode..." in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shubhika124

IF-Sizzlerz

shubhika124

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Ohh yes !!! wat a lovely euphoric start Big smile
Loved ur post dear!
P.S m a huge but silent fan of ur writing Embarrassed
And Aarti...Wow
She conveys her divinity & purity through her acting & her expressions with such an ease! SmileSmile
She is blissfully beautiful Heart
Im upset wid myself! Confused y i wasnt aware of such a seraphic angel! Ouch
Nevertheless KRATIKA add one more member to ur fan list Hug
HeartGCHeart
It was kinda prdicted tht he wont give his darshan today Embarrassed VIPs Late aate hain Big smile
p.s. the shows where he made late entries went on to become blockbuster hits Day Dreaming maaahhhieee Heart

Edited by shubhika124 - 20 February 2012 at 11:57am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001evasumipesi11swethasyam08

evasumi

IF-Rockerz

evasumi

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged

This is my first show of Kritika and second show of Gurmeet.

Yes Kritika was awesome with her facial expressions in the dance and also when that red saree lady was rambling on about her stupidity..

Well I must say that the producer have brilliantly brought the Punervivah issue..
Lovee the magnificent way the title was brought in and echoed..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001swethasyam08shubhika124pickachu

-Priti11-

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001evasumi

Abby-GC-Crazy

IF-Sizzlerz

Abby-GC-Crazy

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
yeah...
An amazin start...
I sooo loved Kratika's expressions n d way she played wd her eyes during d dance...
It ws vry cute...
N waise bhi i kinda love her big big eyes... Hehhehe...

I love d son of aarti... Hes sooo cute...
N i loved d mother-son duo...

N den 2mrw...
My god...
Bring some oxygen on...
GC is gonna make his entry wid a bang...

D precap ... Jz made me blush crazy jumpin...
Omg... Jz those few sec look...
But it jz raced my heartbeat... Hehhee...

M sooo waitin 4 GC's entry...

Wohooo...
PV a great kick start...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001pickachu

shubhika124

IF-Sizzlerz

shubhika124

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
One more think I loved abt the show was the way Yash's character was being described by aarti ji Big smile
Actually we r so used to of seeing GC  as brave, courageous, valiant,valorous, lionhearted, superhuman, intrepid, bold, fearless, daring,audacious; unafraid, undaunted, dauntless, doughty, plucky, manly,stout-hearted, mettlesome; gallant, chivalrous, noble man that if it wud have been otherwise we cudnt have digested ! LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001

evasumi

IF-Rockerz

evasumi

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Yes girls..
The episode was really awesome and the foundation of the title was very well laid..
the Precap is awesome..

The way they have shot the entry of Gurmeet seems very elcetrifying.. emerging from the firework..
Yash is going to make a history and a house hold name..

Tomorrow welcome back Gurmeet Chodhary as Yash..

Gurmeet has taken this character totally different then all his previous characters and he really wants to make Yash a unique character like all his other characters..
So let's welcome Yash.. our own sweet Gurmeet Chaudhary

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

123mitulLuvStrk-001shubhika124

Mallika113

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika113

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
First episode has begun with a bang ! After our hero enters,  then Zee tv will break all records hahahaa Smile  Kratika was very natural in her expressions and I like the MIL too.  The boy is very cute .  After Gurmeet enters, then it will be no stopping any of us LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001evasumishubhika124

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.