Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged

Hey there,

I am new like a whole lot of people here , so a big hi to everyone. I was looking forward  to seeing GC ( MSK being one of my all time fave male characters)  and KS ( Only she could have pulled off Jhansi Ki Rani with that stellar performance)  in 'Punar Vivah'. And I so not disappointed by the first episode. The graph was perfect , honestly. A soft and subtle start – the different shades of your  delicate heroine – an ugly face of the society – and a powerful scene topped with a supercool freeze.

Aarti. Just look at her run all over that palace in her earthy beauty and those  brilliant brilliant doe eyes and that soft feminine smile. A woman who exudes  beauty , warmth, mischief, mystery and above all LOVE. No wonder nobody can take their eyes off her . Anyone can be besotted with that lyrical beauty who appeared more like poetry in motion. Strange isn't it? Aarti is an ideal woman but she was not ideal enough for someone who scarred and abandoned her for life. Does that show on her face? Or in her voice and eyes when she lovingly hugs her son? No. You cannot tell what Aarti suffers inside from that brilliant face. But all that hidden pain and wounded innocence breaks through the faade of that lovely face when someone pricks her septic .

Aarti , an earthy shy Princess who is told that she is damned to roam aimlessly in a huge castle as a sorcerer has cast a spell on her. She believes in the spell and lives it…. Until one fine day , her knight in shining armour opens a sky of roses on her so that she can breathe an air that she has forgotten to breathe…

So, we look forward to Aarti's 'Once Upon  A Time'  receding away as a 'Happily Ever After' takes its first steps in her life tomorrow.

Are you ready for it, Princess? The Knight is on his way.

Love and luck always,Heart

God bless everyone. Hug

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana*Shruti*top_of_the_windMirchiQueenBoogle.Schiz-Swetha-jenny.svijaya77asmani-Deepzz-supercool3-Misek-LuvStrk-001InnerPeaceRozy77adigaagDil_RishbalaWhiteNights.sur001-richierich-Samanalyse_AngelSonu_iMadzprejudicedaanyakunatMelodiousDreams-AngelaKaParI-jyoti06-Gaganjot--Preeti--Ravjot--Priti11-swan20sajni786.SidraFireSafireFireeanu93ZsterRosenasgharshubhika124-Priyam-Avnish17westindian-Eris-Ultimate-GCianpickachu..RamKiJanaki..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aarti : Once Upon A Time." in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Really nice post! Dont know why her husband left her! She s a super woman sarvagun sampanna still not perfect for somebody.waiting for gc to enter and heal the scarred aarti.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001-Priyam-TheBlackJaguar

-Priti11-

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001iMadz

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibz88

Really nice post! Dont know why her husband left her! She s a super woman sarvagun sampanna still not perfect for somebody.waiting for gc to enter and heal the scarred aarti.

Thank you. Aarti's ex-husband deserting her is going to be another story, i guess. I mean, yes, she is such a fab woman . Or maybe , Aarti was always meant to be Yash's. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Priyam-

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
OMGGG Pocuu u r here ShockedShockedShocked...I cant believe my eyesss ...Goshhh missing u so much in a certain forum CryCryCry...I know why u r not writing there anymore ..but still really missing your takes Hug...

Ok I  saw the first epi ...I must say direction dramawise is strong Thumbs Up..the whole impact of a mother in law standing for her divorced daughter in law in front of society is something which every saas and bahu will feel proud of because the whole idea is quite progressive and being a bahu myself I sort of felt proud of seeing that on screen and will even want my mom-in-law to see this  Embarrassed ...

I guess its first time i m seeing a saas announcing she will do punarvivaah of her Divorced bahu in this male dominated society Clap ...The women in me loved it and I m not saying this because its Gc show or anything LOL ..just as general concept  Embarrassed...that sort of hits the jackpot Thumbs Up
Also I feel CVs  did a smart job by not introducing GC in first epi itself Wink...The precap itself keeps everyone curious for next episode for obvious reasons WinkLOLLOL ..I hope they maintain a progressive approach this way and dont go typical saas bahu kitchen politics  way ..If life between two strangers after their punarvivah remains the main concept then show has potential Smile

Coming to the flipside ,I feel  that the reality of Aarti was dragged a bit too much mayb to create a high piont towards the end but still I feel the dragging part could hv been shortened Ermm...Also I feel that boy's mother was a bit too loud in her approach when she was the one who approached Aarti and her Saas Angry...but I guess melodrama brings trps ..so well LOLOuch...

Actingwise ,I will reserve my comments for Krathika this week but I m quite impressed with the acting of Aarti's mom-in-law ClapClap...

Aarti's moments with the little boy was cute especially the whole ice-cream scene ...really loved a mom-son interaction Embarrassed

Overall a high drama episode with a good build up of remarriage ...Smile

Edited by jyoti06 - 20 February 2012 at 11:36am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001lenageorgeshubhika124ZsterRoseswan20pickachuTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priti11

Hiii dear...
loved ur analysis of arti's character...
u have defined it perfectly...
i just loved her innocence n her interaction with his son...
her mother in laws character was fab. it really touched my heart...
different from typical cliched type saas in daily soaps...
n now i am eagerly waiting for 2morrow...for GC's entry...Day Dreaming

Thank you.Embarrassed...Aarti is soft and so innocent.  A perfect contrast to Yash.

adigaag

IF-Dazzler

adigaag

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Indeed a very bold subject...sadly many in our Indian society do not share the same opinion as Aarti's mom in law ...one big sample and example being the great Vimla whatever...She was like maan na maan main tera mehmaam excuse me please...get a life... but I felt such type of drama was required to act as a triggering point...Great take btw

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001TheBlackJaguar

BiggBoss420

IF-Addictz

BiggBoss420

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
The like button not working :-(

Very nice analysis, you put it right that everybody were happy with Aarti until they got to know her truth...  It's like people judge everything according to what the society tell them, no self opinion...

Edited by Zee_News - 20 February 2012 at 11:42am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001TheBlackJaguarpickachu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.