Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Iss Raat ki Subah Nahi !! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 32

nema123

Goldie

nema123

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

Love your edited part about ... Full circle /////  getting married in the same temple without any family...!!!

I hope people understand... girls want a BIG FAT wedding for their beloved couple...Shocked

I know so many of my friends got married in a very simple ceremany with only parents and few friends...  and they are the most happy couples I have seen...!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rita.Ctanthya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Iss Raat ki Subah Nahi !! (Page 4)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mommamia

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MaankigopiMadhuRita.CKishmishpremparbatSupna9-Kruti.S-tanthya

mysterieux

IF-Rockerz

mysterieux

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Tanthya,
I loved your title...atfirst i thought maybe you wanted to say...can we move forward to the next day now pleaseLOLEmbarrassed

Awesome!!Thumbs Up
The subtleties that you have mentioned are so easily overshadowed...it takes so much effort to put the episode together...and the camera men, editor the director along with the actors of course and the other crew members have managed to potray so much more with out verbose dialogues...but sheer acting/body language...Clap

The actors were all really good...and SI did a wonderful job...its too bad Khushi is stuck in hell at this moment...not knowing what to say...and not understanding why ...noone there to offer her a shoulder to cry on...or even one kind word...hopefully not for long

Edited by mysterieux - 20 February 2012 at 12:26pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Kruti.S-Sofnatanthya

Sahana2

Sahana2

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Beautiful analysis!! Thank you for keeping it positive.

I think it will be Wednesday before we see the morning after. Can't wait for that day. This is probably the lowest point for Khushi so far in the serial, things can only go up from this point on. 

- Sahana 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

ssweety007

Goldie

ssweety007

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by ssweety007

Sathya chechiiHugHeart

brilliant analysisClap
loved the way fire was shown when ASR tied the MS and applied the sindoor...indicating that DM is the sole witness to everything and her blessing will be with them always even when their respective families refuse to acknowledge the relationship...also KKG now being disowned by everyone, DM will be her protector...and that protector will be in the form of ASR unknown to him.

also the bro-sis scene is Thumbs Upespecially the care taken by the production house to avoid bloopersClap

Will Payal and Akash be the ones to console KKG first or will they stay away from her to avoid taunts from mamiji?Confused

totally loved everyone's performance today...especially ASR, KKG, Anjali,Nani...
and also loved ASR's walk to his room and the glare session on Shyam showing him he won this round...

now waiting for the ASR-Shyam face off

Thank You, Jaan..

@ bold, That is a lovely interpretation, Suji ...Ofc..now when I think of it..ASR/ Arnav has always come to Khushi's aid knowingly or unknowingly ..

Akash seems to be taking it quite well ..lets see who will make the first move...

Love the emo u chose for the face off...exact same feelings here LOLLOL

ya...two strong contenders...
one out of love(at the moment 80% for his sis & 20% for his 'wife')  and the other one purely out of lust and obsession...and one damsel in distress LOL...who wouldn't be interested?Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

meens80

IF-Dazzler

meens80

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Great post! I love your style of writing and always enjoy the detailed take on the episodeSmile
I think today was important because it showed that ANYONE can misinterpret if not presented with proper facts. The reactions of the family showed just this. Her own family who supposedly know her since she was a little girl were quick to not only pass judgement but also to disown her. Nani and Anjali who have always liked Khushi and thought of her as one with high morals did not once stop to think there could be a reason behind this rushed wedding! Today really was rock bottom for Khushi. The CV's might drag this for a another couple of episodes but it can only get better for her now!
The whole point of this drama was to show how in future, Arnav will be her support system when she is truly all alone. Maybe that's why per the 4th promo, despite everything he put her through she can't really hate him!
Performance wise i think BS, SI and Bauji were great! Looking forward to tomorrow.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nema123premparbat-Kruti.S-SofnaImzitanthya

minihussain

Goldie

minihussain

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
I loved Sanaya's Mandir scenes today...the dazed look was out of this world...brilliant acting. Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sofnatanthya

Keshriya

IF-Rockerz

Keshriya

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Sathya as always loved your analysis... the story is moving and Khushi has hit the rock bottom, from now on it will be her upward climb. My only request to the CVs would be stop the drama and the crying and move on. Let Khushi be brave , not lose and get to the bottom of this mess and find out why ASR married her.

Also about the family members, I never liked Bua and Garima, I always thought they were more partial towards Payal, its good that they won't see Khushi's face, thank God we are saved from their torture, now that the story will happen in RM. I thought Nani and Anjali overreacted,also questioning Khushi, when she could not elicit any response from her own grand son. I do not expect anything from Payal, if the Cvs show that she is nice to Khushi, I will be pleasantly surprised.

At the end of the day both of them are doing this for their siblings and they want to keep it to themselves and solve it and not wanting the family to know the reason.  So that's why ASR and Khushi are alike, yet different in some ways.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

premparbat-Kruti.S-SofnaImzitanthya

Post Reply New Post

Go to top