Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Iss Raat ki Subah Nahi !! - Page 2

JensonMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
ASR need Mentos... just like he bought a truckload of pattals for his Khushi Kumari gupta...Khushi Raizada needs to buy a truckload of mentos for ASR, so that Mentos khake Dimag ki Batti jal jaaye.

Uff Garima-- she will be back when khushi gets a Raizada credit card. After all they need their personal ATM . Buaji's Shyam babua seems to have eaten up her pension issue

Payal-- Man she is totally ummm.. what to say...nope dont want to say anything. She must be in Laundry heaven...rich raizada laundry

Anjali----- lady you need to a break...seriously...drink some iced tea and for God's sake for once take a good look at your Dear Hubby before wasting 10 kg tears on your chote.

Nani---๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†... She must be missing La

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nema123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Very nicely written tanthya...!!!
was waiting for your update.
Love your take on SI Barun , Anjali & Shahi's  acting...!
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: doodleberry

Res...I thought of not writing today..but I will. So please bear with me today..I'll be late though ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Take your time !!๐Ÿ˜Š
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Khushi ๐Ÿ˜ญ

will edit my post later!!
Extinct thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful analysis as usual
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: FairyLiquidSoap

Probably Greenland ๐Ÿ˜Š

Well written Tanthya and so many ugly scenes again nothing unexpected but hurtful all the same. Normally I never bother over any emotional dramas and just carry on but I think having invested time energy and efforts in this serial it does get to me even though I have the wisdom to know better๐Ÿ˜Š

Ahhh... Thank You for replying to that query..Now I can sit back and watch ..๐Ÿ˜›

Thank You, Fairy ...

It was quite a cliched episode  and an episode that did not move   but since it is Monday , I am willing to take a lenient view ...

LM really has to ' CUT IT' quick if he wants to sustain the interest ..
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Di.. endless night coming๐Ÿ˜ญ

anyways, back to the discussion - it was definitely a painful episode - khushi had to face all this by herself which i really felt bad. everyone slowly by slowly left her side without her also know the real reason behind her getting married to arnav.

it was painful because of the words they said to her esp on maami's side - the planning and scheming - who would actually want that to happen?!๐Ÿ˜• 
bua and garima disowning khushi for the mistake she herself don't know but all she did is to save her sister's marriage.
nani & anjali who was truly fond of khushi has started losing all the respect they gave her.
i felt bad for arnav too on the other side because of his sister too. he did not have any choice on that day itself to how he could save her from shyam harming her and the baby. and in that very day, he had to go through from one shock to the other - *i'll die if it happens to me.*๐Ÿ˜•
i agree with the part you mentioned which happened during the bandagement scene - i really want that to happen after all this.
phew.. hope i made sense after typing all this ๐Ÿ˜† 
it's 3am and me off to bed.
Edited by pinky0902 - 12 years ago
Kishmish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: doodleberry

Res...I thought of not writing today..but I will. So please bear with me today..I'll be late though ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Waiting to read your analysis ...
Juicee_Sushie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
                Fantastic Write-Up!!!

I may be in the minority but I loved the episode it was sad & full of gut wrenching emotions but this drama has always been passionate with deep emotions and today was no exception!!!

When we see such rock bottom despair & hurt the only way is up & it helps you to appreciate the highs much more when your emotions have taken such a battering on the behalf of Khushi, who is being pummelled from all sides right now, but there is also compassion for the hurt ASR is feeling & how he has forced himself in a moment of mindlessness to have taken this path, but is going to drop into the pits of hell in pain when he realises she is innocent; as it is very clear he still loves her very much.

All I want to say is BRING IT ON, as I can't wait for the intense passion & emotions we will see when he is in regret but will also try to win her again, when the truth comes to light!!

I have said it before & will say it again I don't care how this wedding came about, I am just glad they are finally married and will be living together, which is what most people wanted to see so I don't understand the negativity. Everyone would switch off if all we saw was them romancing and happy all the time, what would make people tune in to watch, how ever much we may deny it but we need the expectations of seeing things improve and become better to keep watching when plunged into the depths of dark despairs, which is why we need them!!!

Anyhow that is my take on it & I am probably saying much more than normal but that's because I am annoyed, as I was away and missed the most important week of IPKKND since it started & have rushed through all the episodes last night, BUT luckily I have missed most of the negative posts but wanted to get my POV across, having not escaped all of them (however, I refuse to make comments in negative posts or posts I disagree with)!!!

Sathya as always love your analysis, please don't stop writing them & thanks for the PM, only another 250 or so to catch up with!!!
Edited by Juicee_Sushie - 12 years ago
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ssweety007

Sathya chechii๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ

brilliant analysis๐Ÿ‘
loved the way fire was shown when ASR tied the MS and applied the sindoor...indicating that DM is the sole witness to everything and her blessing will be with them always even when their respective families refuse to acknowledge the relationship...also KKG now being disowned by everyone, DM will be her protector...and that protector will be in the form of ASR unknown to him.

also the bro-sis scene is ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผespecially the care taken by the production house to avoid bloopers๐Ÿ‘

Will Payal and Akash be the ones to console KKG first or will they stay away from her to avoid taunts from mamiji?๐Ÿ˜•

totally loved everyone's performance today...especially ASR, KKG, Anjali,Nani...
and also loved ASR's walk to his room and the glare session on Shyam showing him he won this round...

now waiting for the ASR-Shyam face off

Thank You, Jaan..

@ bold, That is a lovely interpretation, Suji ...Ofc..now when I think of it..ASR/ Arnav has always come to Khushi's aid knowingly or unknowingly ..

Akash seems to be taking it quite well ..lets see who will make the first move...

Love the emo u chose for the face off...exact same feelings here ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†