WU 20th Feb 2012 - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by ...Poojie...

I really want to believe but I am scared to believe it... ..reminds of the week..of Prats pregnancy reports...which came negative at the end of the week...

If he agrees then I know its cuz he heard the convo and made him think otherwise too as the problem is with him!
thanks for the update😃sounds something fishy coming b/w kriya as well
Originally posted by Mo710

If he agrees then I know its cuz he heard the convo and made him think otherwise too as the problem is with him!

Why would K agree to remarry if he knew he's the one with the problem...Takurs still won't get a grandchild by him and he'd ruin another girl's life by marrying her and not have a child of her own.  Did he or anyone at MMGJ say something after he asked about another girl in Adrash's life that could be connected to this sudden change in attitude?
Edited by MERARAI - 12 years ago
Originally posted by MERARAI

Why would K agree to remarry if he knew he's the one with the problem...Takurs still won't get a grandchild by him and he'd ruin another girl's life by marrying him and not have a child of her own.  Did he or anyone at MMGJ say something after he asked about another girl in Adrash's life that could be connected to this sudden change in attitude?

No..nothing substantial...Tanmay starts off negating and then Adarsh joins him as well...😕
Thnx for WU. Missed this thread last week.
Thanks for the update...👍🏼
Welcome back sis. And thanks a lot for the WU 👍🏼
thanks for the update😊 ..
thanks for the update...
sorry small error...
Edited by thamizh93 - 12 years ago