Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

Feb 20th: Aakraman ki tayyaari (Page 2)

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
One more thing, i liked Mohan's reaction, when Vyas Family members taking part in the Shivrathri play were introduced. His reaction to Renu's long intro was also sweet, not his usual sarcastic one, i guess. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pennu

sun-naaaaaaaaa IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--RadhaMohan-

without-fathom IF-Rockerz
without-fathom
without-fathom

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
OMG, what a paisa vasool episode that was ROFL I hardly stopped laughing throughout; the writers seemed to be drunk with a bhaang of their own, throwing one liner after another at us LOL

Star of the day just has to be Renu ROFL Man I love this actress - she's such a naturally klutzy wannabe vamp LOL and Chanchal is the truest sidekick to a vamp ever LOL 

Of course trust this show to open up on a subtle and promising note like that Megha-FIL exchange over a new dawn, and then end on a precap as scary as Addu's highly probably mishap in the making... Ouch

Wanna gush more, and I will, after I get back home... 

Thanks for the post Nur and for listing out the choicest selection from such a bumper Monday! LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

--Minks---Swetha-fatim30rusha4003pooja.s92pigbelly4myfeetsun-naaaaaaaaamanzilmukulAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Addictz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
@Sofiya, Swetha: Thanks, guys!

Originally posted by subhas123

What you too didn't know Addu's name? It was given in the Ad that nanhi placed. 

With Renu, mohan can hardly control his tongue. 

I too thought "look turn" routine is over now. But maybe when they are in fighting mode, this will be used. Not when they are a little normal mode. 

I liked how Mohan's mom gave Guru his new name - Senapathi Guru singh. 

I didn't get the Shiv-parvathi Love story bit. Maybe its just like hinting at a love story. Here Megha is like Shiva (lost her husband / not interested in re-marriage, angry like shiva), But mohan is not like parvathi either. He himself called his house "Kailash parvat". He is also not sweet or loving like parvathi, though not a angry person like Shiva. Here neither Megha nor mohan is doing "tapas" for the other. Neither are not interested right now. CVs and viewers will only find LS here. 

I think Mohan will save addu and regain that little bit of faith which he earned saving nanhi and lost it subsequently after Amar's case debacle. 

LOL no I didn't know that was Addu's full name...guess I didn't pay attention to that ad.

The Shiv-Parvati story bit was REALLY stretching the comparison bit I'd say...they were trying to draw some kind of parallel but it was too far-fetched in my opinion. Felt like they added in that scene just for the heck of showing a "cute" MM scene.

Yes, let's see if Mohan does indeed save Addu and then how everyone reacts.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-pooja.s92pigbelly4myfeet-RadhaMohan-

AreYaar IF-Addictz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by an12345678

I liked the episode and it was setting the base for tomorrow's episode.

Purpe: Same here ... LOLLOLLOL I was like, WOW, nice name Addu.

Red: Same here. Megha should have given the bag and walked-away. She kept standing here, contemplating what I don't know.

The narration of Shiv-Parvati story and showing Mohan and Megha's scene: I am also little confused but then I need to think more to find the link.  Overall, I liked the scene.

Loved all the dialogues you mentioned. Smile

True, they did do a good job of setting up the base for tomorrow's epi...

The MM scene was a mixed bag for me...I liked Mohan in it and the scene was going good otherwise but the Shiv-Parvati symbology was putting me off cuz it felt like they thoosoed it in just cuz they were showing the Shivratri festival in the show...it didn't fit on MM in my opinion...it felt like a cheesy contrived voiceover to be honest.

pooja.s92pigbelly4myfeetpennu-RadhaMohan-

AreYaar IF-Addictz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by subhas123

One more thing, i liked Mohan's reaction, when Vyas Family members taking part in the Shivrathri play were introduced. His reaction to Renu's long intro was also sweet, not his usual sarcastic one, i guess. 

Oh I liked that bit too...Mohan smiled sweetly when Nanhi and Addu were introduced and he seemed quite bemused at Renu's long winded introLOLLOL...

I just remembered...Tanu called Guru CHADDI todayROFL in reply to Guru calling him a CHACHUNDARLOL
LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja.s92pigbelly4myfeet-RadhaMohan-

AreYaar IF-Addictz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JZephyr

OMG, what a paisa vasool episode that was ROFL I hardly stopped laughing throughout; the writers seemed to be drunk with a bhaang of their own, throwing one liner after another at us LOL

Star of the day just has to be Renu ROFL Man I love this actress - she's such a naturally klutzy wannabe vamp LOL and Chanchal is the truest sidekick to a vamp ever LOL 

Of course trust this show to open up on a subtle and promising note like that Megha-FIL exchange over a new dawn, and then end on a precap as scary as Addu's highly probably mishap in the making... Ouch

Wanna gush more, and I will, after I get back home... 

Thanks for the post Nur and for listing out the choicest selection from such a bumper Monday! LOL

LOL Renu toh is an awesome actress, woh toh mujhe pata hi tha but in some ways the whole preperation for the festival bits got long winded for me...maybe cuz I got so used to the quick pace of the show over the past week...this wasn't AS fab a Monday as the past few ones I'd say but still a good epi.

I actually enjoyed Monu's Mummy and her shoe ammo gathering bits more in this epi cuz they hadn't already shown that in last week's precapLOL

Overall Mohan's one-liners were my fav today...I'm such a fangirl for pretty much any dialogue that comes out of his mouthLOLLOL...Love the way Kunal says them.

Chalo will look forward to reading the rest of your gush.

pooja.s92without-fathompigbelly4myfeetmanzilmukul

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by an12345678

Originally posted by nureat01

4) I didn't know that Addu's full name is ADITYA...news of the day for meLOL

6) The MM scene was nice otherwise but could have done without the voicever from Jeeji about Shiv-Parvati...I fail to see from WHAT angle MM's story is like Shiv-ParvatiConfusedConfusedLOL...Also I felt that they slowed down the scene too much towards the end with the staring and I didn't like the voice of the singer singing the verse from the NBT song today...didn't flow very well. And oh well the 'look turn' routine is back for MM...lage rahoLOL

I liked the episode and it was setting the base for tomorrow's episode.

Purpe: Same here ... LOLLOLLOL I was like, WOW, nice name Addu.

Red: Same here. Megha should have given the bag and walked-away. She kept standing here, contemplating what I don't know.

The narration of Shiv-Parvati story and showing Mohan and Megha's scene: I am also little confused but then I need to think more to find the link.  Overall, I liked the scene.

Loved all the dialogues you mentioned. Smile

Addu part was news to meee...LOL

Shiv-Parvati story...Ermm at first i felt Megna as Shiv bcos she is the one who lost her partner(Sati)... and Mohan as Parvati( trying to become Shiv's new partner...)... Ermm
But Megna as Parvathi and Mohan as Shiv is total confusing...Confused

Lagtha hey Jeeji ne story sunane se pahale Bhaang peeli...LOL
But enjoyed Renu and Mohan's mom's  part...LOL

pooja.s92pigbelly4myfeetmanzilmukulAreYaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index