Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

without-fathom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG, what a paisa vasool episode that was πŸ€£ I hardly stopped laughing throughout; the writers seemed to be drunk with a bhaang of their own, throwing one liner after another at us πŸ˜†

Star of the day just has to be Renu πŸ€£ Man I love this actress - she's such a naturally klutzy wannabe vamp πŸ˜† and Chanchal is the truest sidekick to a vamp ever πŸ˜† 

Of course trust this show to open up on a subtle and promising note like that Megha-FIL exchange over a new dawn, and then end on a precap as scary as Addu's highly probably mishap in the making... 

Wanna gush more, and I will, after I get back home... 

Thanks for the post Nur and for listing out the choicest selection from such a bumper Monday! πŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
@Sofiya, Swetha: Thanks, guys!

Originally posted by: subhas123

What you too didn't know Addu's name? It was given in the Ad that nanhi placed. 

With Renu, mohan can hardly control his tongue. 

I too thought "look turn" routine is over now. But maybe when they are in fighting mode, this will be used. Not when they are a little normal mode. 

I liked how Mohan's mom gave Guru his new name - Senapathi Guru singh. 

I didn't get the Shiv-parvathi Love story bit. Maybe its just like hinting at a love story. Here Megha is like Shiva (lost her husband / not interested in re-marriage, angry like shiva), But mohan is not like parvathi either. He himself called his house "Kailash parvat". He is also not sweet or loving like parvathi, though not a angry person like Shiva. Here neither Megha nor mohan is doing "tapas" for the other. Neither are not interested right now. CVs and viewers will only find LS here. 

I think Mohan will save addu and regain that little bit of faith which he earned saving nanhi and lost it subsequently after Amar's case debacle. 

LOL no I didn't know that was Addu's full name...guess I didn't pay attention to that ad.

The Shiv-Parvati story bit was REALLY stretching the comparison bit I'd say...they were trying to draw some kind of parallel but it was too far-fetched in my opinion. Felt like they added in that scene just for the heck of showing a "cute" MM scene.

Yes, let's see if Mohan does indeed save Addu and then how everyone reacts.
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: an12345678

I liked the episode and it was setting the base for tomorrow's episode.

Purpe: Same here ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I was like, WOW, nice name Addu.

Red: Same here. Megha should have given the bag and walked-away. She kept standing here, contemplating what I don't know.

The narration of Shiv-Parvati story and showing Mohan and Megha's scene: I am also little confused but then I need to think more to find the link.  Overall, I liked the scene.

Loved all the dialogues you mentioned. 😊

True, they did do a good job of setting up the base for tomorrow's epi...

The MM scene was a mixed bag for me...I liked Mohan in it and the scene was going good otherwise but the Shiv-Parvati symbology was putting me off cuz it felt like they thoosoed it in just cuz they were showing the Shivratri festival in the show...it didn't fit on MM in my opinion...it felt like a cheesy contrived voiceover to be honest.
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: subhas123

One more thing, i liked Mohan's reaction, when Vyas Family members taking part in the Shivrathri play were introduced. His reaction to Renu's long intro was also sweet, not his usual sarcastic one, i guess. 

Oh I liked that bit too...Mohan smiled sweetly when Nanhi and Addu were introduced and he seemed quite bemused at Renu's long winded introπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

I just remembered...Tanu called Guru CHADDI today🀣 in reply to Guru calling him a CHACHUNDARπŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: JZephyr

OMG, what a paisa vasool episode that was πŸ€£ I hardly stopped laughing throughout; the writers seemed to be drunk with a bhaang of their own, throwing one liner after another at us πŸ˜†

Star of the day just has to be Renu πŸ€£ Man I love this actress - she's such a naturally klutzy wannabe vamp πŸ˜† and Chanchal is the truest sidekick to a vamp ever πŸ˜† 

Of course trust this show to open up on a subtle and promising note like that Megha-FIL exchange over a new dawn, and then end on a precap as scary as Addu's highly probably mishap in the making... 

Wanna gush more, and I will, after I get back home... 

Thanks for the post Nur and for listing out the choicest selection from such a bumper Monday! πŸ˜†

LOL Renu toh is an awesome actress, woh toh mujhe pata hi tha but in some ways the whole preperation for the festival bits got long winded for me...maybe cuz I got so used to the quick pace of the show over the past week...this wasn't AS fab a Monday as the past few ones I'd say but still a good epi.

I actually enjoyed Monu's Mummy and her shoe ammo gathering bits more in this epi cuz they hadn't already shown that in last week's precapπŸ˜†

Overall Mohan's one-liners were my fav today...I'm such a fangirl for pretty much any dialogue that comes out of his mouthπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Love the way Kunal says them.

Chalo will look forward to reading the rest of your gush.
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: an12345678

I liked the episode and it was setting the base for tomorrow's episode.

Purpe: Same here ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I was like, WOW, nice name Addu.

Red: Same here. Megha should have given the bag and walked-away. She kept standing here, contemplating what I don't know.

The narration of Shiv-Parvati story and showing Mohan and Megha's scene: I am also little confused but then I need to think more to find the link.  Overall, I liked the scene.

Loved all the dialogues you mentioned. 😊

Addu part was news to meee...πŸ˜†

Shiv-Parvati story...πŸ€” at first i felt Megna as Shiv bcos she is the one who lost her partner(Sati)... and Mohan as Parvati( trying to become Shiv's new partner...)... πŸ€”
But Megna as Parvathi and Mohan as Shiv is total confusing...Confused

Lagtha hey Jeeji ne story sunane se pahale Bhaang peeli...πŸ˜†
But enjoyed Renu and Mohan's mom's  part...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: nureat01

LOL most of today's epi went in the preperation for Maha Shivratri but it was a good epi overall.

I'm just gonna make a quick mention of the dialogues and moments I loved.

1) Mohan seeing the lock on the door and saying Guru pakka kahin bhi bheed ki chamak dekh kar distract ho kar ruk gaya hogaπŸ˜†

2) Mohan's "Kailash chal, Coffee bana" dialogue to Guru...cracked me up so much🀣

3) Another scene with Renu mistaking Mohan's intentions...but I loved Mohan's "Photo bhej dunga, aaram se dekh lena" lineπŸ‘πŸ˜†

4) I didn't know that Addu's full name is ADITYA...news of the day for meπŸ˜†

5) I liked Mohan's anger and scolding the electricians over the naked wire...another touch to his character.

6) The MM scene was nice otherwise but could have done without the voicever from Jeeji about Shiv-Parvati...I fail to see from WHAT angle MM's story is like Shiv-ParvatiπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜†...Also I felt that they slowed down the scene too much towards the end with the staring and I didn't like the voice of the singer singing the verse from the NBT song today...didn't flow very well. And oh well the 'look turn' routine is back for MM...lage rahoπŸ˜†

7) Monu's Mummy preparing for YUDHπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...total madness...especially the way she was gathering the shoes in a bag to use as AMMO🀣 and naming GURU her SENAPATIπŸ˜†...and Renu on the other end with her vow to attack MohanAsur...that random 'kaali maa' type pose she made in the end with Chanchal and MeghaπŸ˜†

8) Mohan hitting Guru on the head for telling the chappal thing to his MummyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

9) Precap is interesting...so I guess they shot these scenes differently from last week's precap cuz there MM were telling each other about their mummy and Renu in a different way and abhi toh raat dikha rahe hain in this precap...scary bit with Addu possibly getting electrocuted on that wire...hope Mohan saves him.

Awesome post as usual Anu ⭐️ (Yeah, I have been reading all your posts... thought of letting you know... finally :P )

Overall an entertaining episode! πŸ˜ƒ Had me ROFLing for the most part πŸ˜† Loved everything that you have mentioned! The way Renu goes MOHANasurrr πŸ˜† and Megha's confused expressions were fun to watch!! Mohan's mom was good as well. Loved the senaparti Gurusingh waali line and they way she was collecting all those chappals and joote lol πŸ˜†

I was put off by the Shiv-Parvati story being used for MM. It didn't really make any sense :S As in it didn't fit on MM from any angle... Seemed kinda bizarre :/ And even the starring session was TOO long or maybe showed in SUPERSLOW motion which didn't fit well. I didn't like the singer's voice too.. I didn't even feel the need to include that NBT song sequence.. Megha could have returned the bag, said sorry and left. Pata nahi kyun itna 'kheeech' ke dikhaya woh scene :/ But the shop scene was really nice :D

Yes! That scolding electricians thing was a nice touch. I kinda knew that it will lead to some SPIDERMANgiri fosho :P by saving either Nanhi or Addu! Hope it is shown without over dramatizing it! It will probably melt Nanhi a bit.. really missing MN scenes btw! :(

Khair.. I am really liking the show and enjoy each and every episode. :D I mainly admire the subtlety in which everything is portrayed and how they build everything up in a proper manner so it makes sense! Plus such talented actors... everyone fits their role perfectly :D It's good to have sucha refreshing show... something actually worth watching on indian television after sucha long time :P

Looking forward to tomorrow's epi :D

Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pennu

Shiv-Parvati story...πŸ€” at first i felt Megna as Shiv bcos she is the one who lost her partner(Sati)... and Mohan as Parvati( trying to become Shiv's new partner...)... πŸ€”
But Megna as Parvathi and Mohan as Shiv is total confusing...πŸ˜•

This is very logical reasoning for the story. I too think only megha part as shiva's story coincides. 
Originally posted by: pennu

But Megna as Parvathi and Mohan as Shiv is total confusing...πŸ˜•

Lol yeah.. Only THAT^ can justify the weird comparison!! πŸ˜†
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice analysis! :-)

One thing I really like about this show is how they put some lightheartedness in the story, even when the track is serious. It prevents the serial from becoming too depressing. Best thing- this lightheartedness doesn't look forced at all.

For example: The scene where Addu took revenge from Mohan by destroying his bike seat.

And today, the way Mohan's Mom took out all chappals and decided to take revenge cos her son was insulted in front of all.

And they manage to merge this lightheartedness in a way that doesn't seem unrealistic at all in regards to the seriousness of the situation. It gets incorporated very easily in the story, nowhere does one get the feeling, 'Ab yeh achanak kahaan se aa gaya?" or 'Zabardasti comedy kyun daal di?" Here, while in the first case, there was the child who brought the lightheartedness by showcasing his anger in a way that was believable as well as cute (and also emotional cos of what he told to Megha about it), in the second case it is the bhang that I guess, will turn, what otherwise could have been a heated encounter (Mohan's Mom's anger due to the chappal incident at Mohan's office) into a humorous one.

Great going, creatives!

Edited by nikitagmc - 12 years ago