Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi
Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

India-Forums

Again sacrifice made them together.

sadhanalov Senior Member
sadhanalov
sadhanalov

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Exactly In 2008 Feb-March, they  became a couple and during the time of their marriage, there is no love b/w them and he is a mentally imbalanced person and she has left with an option to  marry him for her sister and her family..so she sacrificed her life and married a mentally challenged person. she dont know whether he will become normal or not..but she did it .and later they became friends and then lovers and a couple and even proud parents and became one of the best jodi's and most inspiring couple in terms of love..and they is no need to again mention their names..                                              

SADHANA   and  ALEKH.

Exactly after 4 years again in Feb- March , they are going to became a couple and here more or less same kind of situation ...again a sacrifice..but this time not she..Its HE...she is in coma and she can be saved from death by his sacrifice and he came foward to do that..even he dont know whether she will become normal or not..but he is doing it..and now with different names..

ADITYA   and MONA

Many times i heard about Punarjanma and poorva janma many things people saying about it..but here they made it possible.previously  , they are sadhana-Alekh and again they were reborn and now became mona-aditya..Aditya came here to do his part for whatever Sadhana did to him in past  ,the same love can he give to mona now...hope for the best and again Ram Ne Milayi Jodi..

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

amy2496baas-tvmonal2912kalakaariGemma0787sasikinsanihar89rohan73neeraj1avanivanchoudarynavi4shinings_salekhnandu9MARCELLEmiss_ariesNu_Aduramonamarpi9mishtigcsaraharshadsangadloversoomro01prassy.kavipoonu70virgo24sri11sree.gattuSaraa.Problem_ChildSilverBell

sri11 Goldie
sri11
sri11

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
superb post...thanks for making me so happy by reading this.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nu_Adumishtigcsadhanalovsangadlovervirgo24

sangadlover Senior Member
sangadlover
sangadlover

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sadhanalov

Exactly In 2008 Feb-March, they became a couple and during the time of their marriage, there is no love b/w them and he is a mentally imbalanced person and shehas left with an option to marry him for her sister and her family..so she sacrificed her life and married a mentally challenged person. she dont know whether he will become normal or not..but she did it .and later they became friends and then lovers and a couple and even proud parents and became one of the best jodi's and most inspiring couple in terms of love..and theyis no need to again mention their names..

SADHANA and ALEKH.
</div>

Exactly after 4 years again in Feb- March , they are going to became a couple and here more or less same kind of situation ...again a sacrifice..but this time not she..Its HE...she is in coma and she can be saved from death by his sacrifice and he came foward to do that..even he dont know whether she will become normal or not..but he is doing it..and now with different names..

<div>                                                     

ADITYA and MONA

Many times i heard about Punarjanma and poorva janma many things people saying about it..but here they made it possible.previously , they are sadhana-Alekh and again they were reborn and now became mona-aditya..Aditya came here to do his part for whatever Sadhana did to him in past ,the same love can he give to mona now...hope for the best and again Ram Ne Milayi Jodi..

superb...yr well said i agree with u

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MARCELLEsadhanalov

soomro01 Senior Member
soomro01
soomro01

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
EXcellent Post...We are lucky we got them back...its their destiny they are meant to be together...Forever..their 2nd Innings BeginsHeart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MARCELLEsadhanalovsangadlover

nandu9 Groupbie
nandu9
nandu9

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
what a coincidece...again in same months...lovely post

Nu_Adusadhanalov

virgo24 Goldie
virgo24
virgo24

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Hello sadhanalov,

I never thought of it that way. Thanks for sharing an awesome post. I am glad that you are hopeful and making the forum lively. I like Ram Milayi Jodi, yes there have been ups and downs-- what drama has not had that. Nonetheless, I have faith in Ram Milayi Jodi and with an awesome old couple I am certain with their charm and acting can revive this story. At present, I also feel quite sad with what is happening, all the characters really make you feel their emotion! 

Kind Regards,
Virgo

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

neeraj1sadhanalovsree.gattu

Pooja05 IF-Sizzlerz
Pooja05
Pooja05

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
what a nice post...i did not know this...thank you for sharing this...Smile

Nu_Adusadhanalov

saraharshad Senior Member
saraharshad
saraharshad

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
thanks for reminding me alekh-sadhana...

sadhanalovsree.gattu

Go to top