IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
anizor, lolita_lahiri (our very own creative writer :) , & saniya9919

BIG THANK YOU to all of you πŸ€—

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
 and babe!! Now that I officially know your age.. u better drop tht Ji on ur reply postsπŸ˜†.. You totally deserve it sweetheart.πŸ‘πŸ‘. Will fire right away!!
1) Your most favorite people in IF..
2)What if you were not in IT
3)What if Giants didn't win the superbowl
4)Your most memorable moment and why
5)How the heck do you manage work and IF? πŸ˜†
Get warmed up.. Will come back wtih more..πŸ˜‰ 

maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
CONGRATULATIONS   Mittal..ak.a. Indya4you..

Well well another 30plus matured woman in the hot seat.. Welcome to the gang of Saathi..

My questions for you later.. Till then savour and enjoy the hot seat as much as you can; coz it will turn  into scalding seat shortly..
IndYa4u thumbnail
Originally posted by: fosla

and babe!! Now that I officially know your age.. u better drop tht Ji on ur reply postsπŸ˜†.. You totally deserve it sweetheart.πŸ‘πŸ‘. Will fire right away!!

1) Your most favorite people in IF..
5)How the heck do you manage work and IF? πŸ˜†
Get warmed up.. Will come back wtih more..πŸ˜‰ 

1) Your most favorite people in IF..

Thanks Fosla... i will remember this one. sahi tarika dhunda hai mera band bajane ka...πŸ˜†

I hope no one gets hurt with this answer but i am naming few that i might have interacted with or exchanged PM with ,,, πŸ˜ƒ.. here it goes..

FOSLA..ji(silent ji.. aaj se. now that she knows my real age) - for her wittiness and nuttiness in her writting. you are a darlin my friend.

Anamika - for being a die hard Saskhi Fan and she has smacked me to let me know that as well.. LOL

Lolitha - Oh MY.. what can i say.. always pleasure to read FF. Absolutely amazing writer

Maris08 - For always being so positive in her posts... and here's hoping she goes easy on me with her questions while i am on the hotseat.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And for the rest of India Forum family... you all are great and i am not just saying it either.. I really do mean it. You guys are just awesome.

Would have been a Police officer. I have great respect for these guys and what they do. OR would have been involved with any work related to Kids.

Arre ...Pehle to TV hi foot jata yaar... itna gussa aagaya hota...  then Mittal would have had to Start drinking Coke N Rum for a week. I had a bet with one of my teammate in Mexico on this. I would have been 1 talli Mittal for sure...😲
😲

Humm... good question. Never really thought about it until now. If i had to pick one, it would definitely have to be from my childhood. Father and Daughter ice cream treats. Those are the most memorable moments of my life. Reason?? hummm.. Just miss my daddy a whole lot. (sorry for sounding such an emotional fool) 😭

5)How the heck do you manage work and IF?

haha.. well when you work like a Mule and put in 13 -14 hrs work day, you have to find time to relax my friend. I might sound crazy but I do visit IF number of times a day using my phone just to take a breather from workload. It gets crazy at work.. gotta step away for few minutes to keep my sanity...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

IndYa4u thumbnail
Originally posted by: maris08

CONGRATULATIONS   Mittal..ak.a. Indya4you..

Well well another 30plus matured woman in the hot seat.. Welcome to the gang of Saathi..

My questions for you later.. Till then savour and enjoy the hot seat as much as you can; coz it will turn  into scalding seat shortly..

Thank you my dear.. now that you know my age... go easy on the Old lady...
I dont know about mature cuz all the youngsters on this forum sound more mature then me..
πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†Edited by IndYa4u - 12 years ago
maris08 thumbnail
Originally posted by: IndYa4u

Thank you my dear.. now that you know my age... go easy on the Old lady...
I dont know about mature cuz all the youngsters on this forum sound more mature then me..
πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

Arre age is no matter when the mind is young.. Though I  must agree on your thought that there are many a matured youngsters here , than youπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Dilli4BALH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
could anybody tell? What's the meaning of Saathi? We have same word Saathi in Nepali language which means friend. Is dis word taken fr Nepali vocabulary?
maris08 thumbnail
Mittal here is my set of ques

How will you compute your analytical, logical and  mathematical  reasonings?

What is the fast word you type in your lappy/PC?

If you tried to fail, and succeeded,would you say that your attempt was a success??

What will be your normal weekend?

What do you wish for in life?
IndYa4u thumbnail
Originally posted by: maris08

Mittal here is my set of ques

How will you compute your analytical, logical and  mathematical  reasonings?

If you tried to fail, and succeeded,would you say that your attempt was a success??

Bahut Bhari Bhari Sawal fekte hai yaar tum log... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

How will you compute your analytical, logical and  mathematical  reasoning?

I will be honest here dear... I dont fully understand this question to answer it honestly. May be i am just sleep deprived.

what is the fastest word i can type on my laptop or PC?..

hehe.. S**t & Fudge* (works like charm to relieve anger). These two are my most used N abused words at work. 

If I attempted to fail and succeeded?? Humm... depends on the situation and given scenario

BUT without thinkign too much... I would not consider it a success because If the end goal was to FAIL and I didn't meet the goal = I failed.

Ahhh... free weekends are infrequent in my world but when i have them off... 

Sleep until late...
   Late Breakfast...
     Masti with Nieces (have 3 of them.. love the munchkins)...
       Go out for lunch with friends (love eating out) and may be a little bit of window shopping.

If not shopping and hanging out then
    making runs to library with nieces or do whatever they demand
In the evening, hanging out at home with mom watching religious programming with her.
     Late dinner and then catching up on TV and of course surfing on India Forums.

In between running errands, I always have house project.. fixing things or breaking them.. πŸ˜†

basically very busy weekend .. doing nothing.

May I list more than one??

Health, Happiness and Safety for my family (quiet a cliche but 100% honest answer) - 1st and foremost wish... always

And if you asked me to tell you without thinking... (like Ram asked Priya for her wish)..
THEN... Wish i win a lotto so i never have to work again. haha.. you can imagine why.. cuz its almost midnight and i am still working.

Wish to slow down and smell the  roses... just slow down a bit to have time for myself.. to think... to explore.. to travel
Edited by IndYa4u - 12 years ago
IndYa4u thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dilligurung

could anybody tell? What's the meaning of Saathi? We have same word Saathi in Nepali language which means friend. Is dis word taken fr Nepali vocabulary?

It means the same in Hindi as well dear. Saathi = friend/partner.. Jeevan Saathi = Life Partner