Users

Frequent Posters

-Mehnaaz- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thank for sharing Moona 😳

Rati's 😳 pics looks lovely 😳
I have yet to see it but I'm sure Rati did great.
And thanks for sharing.
Edited by RafAholic - 12 years ago
ethan-s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
woo thanks for sharing dear ..
-Sandy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I loved Rati's appearance in the show, for me she was the most beautiful among them all. ❤️
Her one liners was of pure HD class, I really enjoyed everything about her. I just wish there would be a 1 hour mahaepisode of HD coming soon. 😃

Btw, thanks for sharing link and pics...
Edited by indianfighter - 12 years ago
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: indianfighter

I loved Rati's appearance in the show, for me she was the most beautiful among them all. ❤️

Her one liners was of pure HD class, I really enjoyed everything about her. I just wish there would be a 1 hour mahaepisode of HD coming soon. 😃

Btw, thanks for sharing link and pics...

@bold.i respect your opinion.every one has different choices.
so i have different choice.

but her one liners are best among all other zee heroins.[looks like she taken a leaf from rishi.]
Edited by 100raj - 12 years ago
-Cyn- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Angels_Sweetz

<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">Indira came as a Guest for the wedding of Mr & Mrs Kaushik</font>

<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">(they married again on their wedding Anniversary)</font>
<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">(ahh i watched tht show only to see Rati di /Indira aft i got to knw abt it through a article)</font>

<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">Indira came with a Flower bouquet along with Krishna of Afsar bitiya and some other actress of Zee. well Indira wore the same dress (Green) tht she wore at ZCA Press conference whr she met SRK. But here Hair was Plated and Make up was a bit different to match the ocassion...lol</font>

<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">Ahh...aft giving tht bouque to the wedded Couple, unka panga Savi (match maker) present at tht function se ho jaathi hai. Whn Savi says something abt Lovely being married to a Middle class family, Indira asks her " Middle class family se aapko kya problem hai" and later also her dialogues were 1 liners to Savi. While savi taunted Indira saying...shaadi nahi hui isski ab tak..kithni umar hochuki hai...Indira tells her "Actually Aakal thodizyada hai na mujh mein, aap mein thoda sa kam, kuch le kyu nahi lethi kuch bahar se.". Another 1 which i remember was "Inhe shaadi ke alava kuch aatha hi kaha hai". Later aft saying lovely tht woh Savi ko maza chakana chahiye she leave the party saying she has some work.</font>

<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">
</font>

<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">
</font>

<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">Link</font>
<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">http://anmoltv.info/dm.php?file=xovydz
</font>

Tks 4 link I didn't watch it, have 2 watch this evening when I back home :)
rads14 thumbnail
thanks for sharing!😊
Rati is looking awesome as always!