Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

India-Forums

Comparison Post on Fictional Antiheros

RoyalLEO_Krrish IF-Sizzlerz
RoyalLEO_Krrish
RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Hellooo ppl,
I have made post of Theory of relativity eariler on Viraj and Caroline. Here is one more similarity type of a post, which is entirely based on observation and  thoughts and not just on Viraj's acts (neutral in this case).
This one has comparison of Psyc of Klaus and Viraj. Both Fictional Characters as i mentioned in earlier post as well. Both alone, tragic antiheros, humiliated past, violent, aggressive, left out (abandonment). Klaus who's illegitimate son of a different blood line (werewolf, mom:vampire, dad:werewolf) always been hatred by his father...always been left out from family..always been treated disimilarly than other siblings just because he was not their biological son, he was different. Viraj on the other hand had foaster parents..his own mom left him at the age of 7. he had never seen his father..Abandonment at the early age sparked psychological imbalance. Then by having having a step sister in the house all attention is gone to her, subconcious has highten the insecurity even more.. See the Connect between those two characters? "Abandonment!!"
Klaus thought to make his own hybrids, his own race to make sure that he has enough entities like him which can cover him.. protect him..shelter him...can do just about anything for him as his own family disgrace him, distrust him..Viraj in this case wanting to have his OWN part in his life..which breaths like him, say like him, sits like him, thinks like him..even looks like him..his own shadow...that is in this case "Junior Viraj" that is what he wants..he can do anything for that, fight with anyone upto any extent w/o a single thought about the consequences.. Klaus same thing.. haunted each and every single city of the world to make his own race..his own kind..to built his hybrid. killed many...
Here is a small link where I think Caroline speaks about Klaus truth and how he got hurt knowing it..(TVD lovers will defo. love it!Big smile)

Edited by Krrish87_sweet - 20 February 2012 at 10:39am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Manipadma

RoyalLEO_Krrish
RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
where is Cari???? I bet she is gona love this post!! I miss u Cari!! plzzz come back..Cry
Anam Ali Coolbie
Anam Ali
Anam Ali

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 3:54pm | IP Logged

Good post I dont watch TVD my sista does so have no idea...

RoyalLEO_Krrish
RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Thanks for comment Anam! Big smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index