Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Mohan will definitely save Addu and may be that will ease off the tensions between the family , slightly atleast. As Megha was saying, that day is supposed to be a new start in their struggle for justice and may be this is the first step, Mohan coming close to the family and eventually there would be justice ðŸ˜Š
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: an12345678

Subhas: Me did not notice that. 

Annn 🤗... so finally I see u here , after almost 2 yrs 😊.
misty85 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anu-Reddy

Mohan will definitely save Addu and may be that will ease off the tensions between the family , slightly atleast. As Megha was saying, that day is supposed to be a new start in their struggle for justice and may be this is the first step, Mohan coming close to the family and eventually there would be justice ðŸ˜Š

Even I think so but the question is whether Addu will get a shock or not...or precap is there to scare us & give tension 😆 😉
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Anu-Reddy

Yes Megha said they will prove amar innocence to the world with love, not with anger. 

-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i saw promo now...same promo mahashivaratri...

then voice said...ek taraf he mahashivaratri...or dusri taraf...then they saw Addu's precap same scene.
shanu4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yes, vary scary precap. I think mohan will come and save the life of addu and once again become spiderman in the eyes of nanhi and this time addu too.
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
havent watched the episode yet ... but i think mohan will save the kids ...
18mypride thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
HELL SCARY... plz save kids..
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Mamata

I am sure Mohan will be save the kids and he will be in danger...

Thanks for the post
bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: misty85

I was thinking that amar might have trusted his juniors like mohan did on electrician but at last what happened... the electrician ignored it as it would involved more money... so did chalta hai type work... same might have happened... it's just my guess...

i also thought same thing that this electricity spark actually will spark something in Mohan regarding amar's case

in sense when amar will blast the main boss he will shift blame to his employee that he used cheap wire because employee was th eone who was handling stuff...and in front of all boss gave ordered to employee to use good and new wire but in reallity we know because that worker was blabbering that boss does not buy new wire and just order...so this entire thing with shade soem light in amar's situation atleast to Mohan...that's what i think...