Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

we want SiNal Divorce , want new Wife for Kunal (Page 22)

Post Reply New Post

Page 22 of 24

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 4:00pm | IP Logged

tab log shayad kahenge..pasta accha hei ... pur hum isse bhi accha bana sakthe hei...LOL

Baby ... pasta pasta karke .. mujeh bahut bhook lag rahi hei ..n im on a fast today...
[/QUOTE]

Oh! so sorry about keep on going about pasta conversation when you are observing fast today. 

Anyways, it's time for me to leave work now. It was very nice talking to everybody in this thread today, specially you Savi. Will talk again tomorrow, have a good night (I assume you are in north America as you are up at this time).

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheRowdiest

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "we want SiNal Divorce , want new Wife for Kunal (Page 22)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sgumi82

Goldie

sgumi82

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iamrani

tab log shayad kahenge..pasta accha hei ... pur hum isse bhi accha bana sakthe hei...LOL

Baby ... pasta pasta karke .. mujeh bahut bhook lag rahi hei ..n im on a fast today...

Oh! so sorry about keep on going about pasta conversation when you are observing fast today. 

Anyways, it's time for me to leave work now. It was very nice talking to everybody in this thread today, specially you Savi. Will talk again tomorrow, have a good night (I assume you are in north America as you are up at this time).
[/QUOTE]

Hey Rani...have a nice evening... nice talking to u as well... yeah im from US...
c ya  tomm..

luv,
savi...Embarrassed

-Rani

TheRowdiest

IF-Sizzlerz

TheRowdiest

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iamrani

BTW, It was so funny the way Kunal says "Pasta achcha tha par mai aur achcha banata hoon"ROFLROFLROFL

that was my fav line of the whole epi ROFL

-Rani

Savz_Startling

IF-Sizzlerz

Savz_Startling

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by minnie.reet

ok CVs enough is enough

we HATE dumbo and MUTE leading ladies and who loves to become Mahaan only 

Siddhi is exactly like this 

she can only speak "suniye, suniye, meri baat suniye " , "  mujhe aaj inhain sab kuch batana hi hoga " 

thats it ...she cant speak more than 

she does not deserve a caring and loving husband like Kunal , he tells her everything , he has told her everything why he wants divorce etc but Siddhi as usual was always MUTE

So we Want this divorce to happen so that Kunal can find a new girl for himself 

We want a new entry, a New character in the show ...a charming , beautiful , talented girl ... ...Character who can speak in her husband's favor , who can talk everything to her husband whats in her heart ...and most important who can say I LOVE YOU to her husband and definitely not a MUTE character Angry

ya me too fed up with soddhi D'ohoops siddhi enough yaar Angry make it interesting  Cry or else face the fall in trps Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sgumi82TheRowdiest

TheRowdiest

IF-Sizzlerz

TheRowdiest

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savz_uniqueblis

ya me too fed up with soddhi D'ohoops siddhi enough yaar Angry make it interesting  Cry or else face the fall in trps Dead

haan na ...its too much now 

-Rani

Shobhit18

IF-Dazzler

Shobhit18

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
@ Simi: I had mentioned about my gender in my profile... & just couldn't stop laughing on reading that you were answering me on that post of  "Love scenes with Parents" considering me to be a GIRL!!!!!! ROFL ROFL

To be honest, boys are not that bad... LOL

Guys,reading your comments on Keerti's acting skills & her accent, I would like to say one thing that Ekta & C.V's have given us lot of goof-ups to ponder upon... so why to blame poor Keerti only???? Evil Smile

I'm really happy to have her on Hindi shows arena. Day Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

samchisgumi82Simi.stuti123-Rani

stuti123

IF-Sizzlerz

stuti123

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged

hi , i feel this is mean on our part to think like this ..i do agree that siddhi is responsible for all the MU's ..all the problems between her nd her hubby ..even i hate to see her silent nd want  her to speak nd clear things .. to kunal ...but a sinal divorce nd a new girl for kunal..this is something which i never want to happen..nd its never gone to happen either ..nd moreover there is no guarntee that even if a new girl comes shez not gonna hide things ..nd always clear the MU's...its the fault of the directors dat they r potraying characters this way...nd its at ekta show after all if the MU's between the leads cleared up soo easily then it will cease to be an ekta show ..wouldnt it...i am sure dat by this end of this track ..all the MU's between sinal ll get cleared ..so no worries ..

nd regarding Keerti's accent ..well she does have a typical maharastrian accent ...but i personally believe dat she has improved considerably since the show begun ...nd further also she ll improve ..so no worries abt dat...
for me parichay means only sinal nd sinal means only Sammy nd Keerti...cant imagine any one other dan them playing this role...so its sinal all the way for me..

Edited by stuti123 - 20 February 2012 at 11:17pm

samchi

Fariyal

IF-Dazzler

Fariyal

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Actors, being in the public domain have to be open to criticism. Their work will not always be appreciated & they have to learn to handle the brickbats too.

But we all love Kunal & Siddhi & watch the show only for them & Viku & Seema (save a few daddyT, witcha, Sweetu fans) So no harm intended here, we hope to see a lot more of SiNal & if Siddhi can open her mouth & talk sometimes & her accent improves with practice & experience, so much the betterTongue

Edited by Fariyal - 21 February 2012 at 4:24am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheRowdiest-Rani

Post Reply New Post

Go to top