Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Today the Perfect Opportunity was lost

yessehm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I think today when Nidhi bared her soul to Ashutosh and explained what he really meant to her and cried, this would have been the perfect opportunity for him to take her in his arms or at least hold hands... But nothing happened. Instead he took her to his school to show her some nonsense that he wrote about 20 odd years ago... WIERD. 
I really did not get the meaning of that.

Ashutosh had taken Malika into his arms in the begining when she had cried, so why not Nidhi, who he loves. 

We really need some passion and physical contact between the two, otherwise it is really really looking like a lukewarm love story.

Of course we are thankful that they shot together at least.
Good Luck

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Yeshhem... Ashu din take Mallu in his arms.. Mallu had rammed herself in his arms.. so he had no option but to warmly pat her head as a reassurance! 

Regarding today.. yes.. Nidhi had bared her soul.. n it did hv been perfect if Ashu had wiped her tears away or taken her in his arms..! But we hv had a longgg struggle to even GET THIS FAR MINUS BDs...! So i guess i will say muchos gracias for small mercies from the CVs..!

I dun think taking Nidhi to his school was weird..! It was so sweet to see the man who always hides inside a shell.. lovingly take Nidhi to his past.. to relive a special moment.. with HIS MOST SPECIAL POSSESSION.. HIS SPECIAL LOVE..!! ðŸ˜³

When compared to other shows.. yes the level of romance in this show mite seem kiddish.. or awkward or lukewarm.. but considering its about age gap couples.. n the old history... i say.. we r walking in the right direction atleast.. n that too after 2 whole months! 
SHIKHA19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yes i agree that today a hug was must ..i was also thinking that nidhi will go to ashu n hug him bcoz of her feeling today . but ya this show is slow in all this matter . in fact in d beginning makers told that the show is more of understanding love rather than physical things ...n so they r doing that ..which is kind of unfair . 
but overall i m not disappointed either bcoz that school thing was also an important part to show the real bonding btw them . 

we can now only hope n wait to see these kinds of scenes . 
shashistanu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Armu4eva

Yeshhem... Ashu din take Mallu in his arms.. Mallu had rammed herself in his arms.. so he had no option but to warmly pat her head as a reassurance! 

Regarding today.. yes.. Nidhi had bared her soul.. n it did hv been perfect if Ashu had wiped her tears away or taken her in his arms..! But we hv had a longgg struggle to even GET THIS FAR MINUS BDs...! So i guess i will say muchos gracias for small mercies from the CVs..!

I dun think taking Nidhi to his school was weird..! It was so sweet to see the man who always hides inside a shell.. lovingly take Nidhi to his past.. to relive a special moment.. with HIS MOST SPECIAL POSSESSION.. HIS SPECIAL LOVE..!! ðŸ˜³

When compared to other shows.. yes the level of romance in this show mite seem kiddish.. or awkward or lukewarm.. but considering its about age gap couples.. n the old history... i say.. we r walking in the right direction atleast.. n that too after 2 whole months! 

agree with you Tanu. However I don't expect to see Ashu soothing Nidhi in his arms at this point as they have not even stood close to each other in earlier affecting, hearty or tragic/upsetting events... however I would definitely agree Ashu could have shown some MORE emotions knowing how Nidhi has grown confidence in him, by at least moving close towards her in an attempt to wipe her tears or holding her hand gently or something of that sort.

And Ashu taking Nidhi to Kanpur to show and cherish old moments 'I just loved it' and had a big grin on my face as I too have done this with my DH.

Edited by shashistanu - 12 years ago
Saabi45 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Eventhough the opportunity of physical contact was probably lost, the gain made in the emotions is far more heart-warming and progressive. I don't think anyone but only Ashu himself knew about the poem in the book. So now he's shared it with his lover, which was what he meant doing when he wrote it.
mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
I agree with every line of you Tanu.

Today both have had shared special moments and this is only strengthening their relationship.
This is very important from Ashutosh's POV.. he is  getting the courage to fight with the world...

Touch need not be there..when cvs could create this sort of beautiful sequences and excellent performances from the lead pair.
ozone1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi  Yeshhem..i did not  see it weird, of  ashu to take nidhi to his high school. This was a very well done episode. We had seen the confession at durga but that was more ever a push by the love gurus. But today after a restless, thoughtful night nidhi sprinted to kotnis, to disclose why he loved ashu, because of the hero he is, her faith and trust in him deepened. She is now assured  that he will stand with her in sorrow, joy and trouble. And as expected nidhi made the move with vibrancy. The tears rolling down her cheek were of happiness and not of distress. They were speaking her heart out. And ashu coordinated the feelings well by showing her first teenage tender thought and  dream girl of his.This is the first move to show the deep love of theirs.
LuvKrithika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: yessehm

I think today when Nidhi bared her soul to Ashutosh and explained what he really meant to her and cried, this would have been the perfect opportunity for him to take her in his arms or at least hold hands... But nothing happened. Instead he took her to his school to show her some nonsense that he wrote about 20 odd years ago... WIERD. 

I really did not get the meaning of that.

Ashutosh had taken Malika into his arms in the begining when she had cried, so why not Nidhi, who he loves. 

We really need some passion and physical contact between the two, otherwise it is really really looking like a lukewarm love story.

Of course we are thankful that they shot together at least.
Good Luck

agree with u.
adenshia thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Armu4eva

I agree with you Tanu. Also if they show all the pohysical touching and closeness now itself, then we will lose the charm the both hold even if they think of each other being apart. It should slowly bring out the essence of the phsical touch and closeness the way in which the CV's are doing write now.
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: adenshia

I agree with you Tanu. Also if they show all the pohysical touching and closeness now itself, then we will lose the charm the both hold even if they think of each other being apart. It should slowly bring out the essence of the phsical touch and closeness the way in which the CV's are doing write now.

while nidhi told him how much he means to her ...ashu showed her how much she means to him by takin her 2 d school...nidhi took him 2 d baradari ...d place close 2 her heart and ashu did d same...school ...that was very very cute