Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wesha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Winner of the Coward of the Year Award – ASR. Leave the battered woman on the floor to be punched by the other boxers in the ring while you sit on your comfy recliner ruminating over your coup d'etat over Shyam. Nicely done

Nominated for Most Promising Show Turned into Most Jaw-Dropping-Stinking Piece of Shit – IPKKND of course (IM KIDDING!!!! Its still the best in class, bacchas, don't raise a stink (no put) and don't go about making 1000 posts defending the show. It's going through a shit-phase, the most stinking variety no less. Admit it and move on.)

Awesome.👏 just awesome!!

-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Seriously yaar... and the worst part was when Arnav ducked through everyone's arrows and took cover in his room slamming the room in his di's face while his wife was left to face the blows from both the families..

Atleast he could've taken her arm and took her in his room with him to save her... some decency would've been left in Arnav's character!
surenkal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
You forgot Aakash and NK

Most spineless brother of the year
Akash who does not have the spine to save his own wife from his mother, or his new sister-in-law from all the witches or ask his brother why did he ruin his wedding day

Most dumb NRI of the year
NK: because all he knows is how to speak in rhymes but when it comes to backbones he is  as spineless as the Raizada boys
Japonica thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ha, Ha! you've missed out one category-
 The only feminist in the TV world: TRP maiyya aka Devi maiyya. Believe in her and success is all yours.

Rejoice! Devi maiiya has come to our TVs in the form of  none othe than our TRP maiyya.

The only feminist in the world of Indian TV is the TRP maiyya. For like the Devi Maiyya in the rest of the world, the TRP maiyya is firmly of the belief that the only way to victory in the TV world lies in a woman wallowing in a pool of tears and insults, and all for having done what she is expected to do. A woman is successful only if she is totally dependent on any and everyone around her, never opens her mouth to ask or question anything except at all the unfortunate,  importune moments which will provide her man and all around her with just the opportunity to heap more insults and humiliations upon her.

A woman's strength lies in taking as much humiliation as possible, for this she will win a heap of bounties. Firstly, the most coveted of rewards- the title of woman.  Secondly, years of crying will wear the men down with guilt and remorse and they will remain the wimps and pimps they always were (after all the preservation of the natural order of the universe is both DM and TRPM's main purpose in this world).

Woman will prevail in the end, especially if they form a sisterhood of wailing women.  Because men are such lowly creatures- their only function is to dole out tears-inducing  humiliation and insults- don't for one moment think they are doing it because they think they are above it all, not in the least- they are totally under the control of devi maiyya and her TV incarnation- the TRP maiyya.

So why all this kolaveri di with the CVs and the show today? They are the true devotees of TRP maiyya and all they are telling us through the show how to be true devotes of Devi maiyya.

So jai ho DM- whip out the pooja thalis, the diyas and the aggarbattis, the ghunghats and ghantis and let the weeping begin.

Edited by Japonica - 12 years ago
napstermonster thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
Nothing upset me as much as the twin Gupta Bitches- Garima and Madhumati.  Depending on Payal's reaction once she takes care of the painful constipation that she was suffering from all episode long, (judging by her ONE expression for 20 minutes) I'll amend that to the TRIPLET Gupta bitches as needed.

The most relevant dialogue that slap happy "mother" said throughout the  episode was-" You made us look bad in front of Payal's sasural." U huh. Thats righ!! Not a single word on: You are clearly unhappy about all of this, this is uncharacteristic behavior, as your mom I have some choice questions/gaalis for your NEW HUSBAND who needs to get his attractive butt out of his room to tell me why HE ran off with my daughter.  I would have even accepted some version of they are both wrong, but my daughter didnt drug your son and drag him by the hair to the nearest Mandir! Lets lynch BOTH of them!

Even that would have made sense.     But no. None of that.

Just how this affects Payal, and Payal and..oh yeah..Payal.

And of course, Madhumati brought it home with the classic-See me kick the terrified  18 year old when she's begging one FINAL time before I and my giant hands go home. She brought out the crowd pleaser- "Lets taunt the orphan who has no-one else but us with how she ISNT one of us."

Because Khushi ASKED for her parents to die, then asked to be adopted, and HASN'T spent the past 10 years of her life doing everything possible for her adopted family, at the expense of her own self. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. Because Madhumati Isn't guilty of treating Khushi as an outsider in the past, and this is something new.

No siree, she doesn't remember how just ONE month ago, she abusively pushed this orphan girl into a marriage with a total stranger, who turned out to be a bigamist and a crazy person.

BITCHES..

Sorry, Serial Junkie, I ended up venting! Awesome post, though, for bringing this out of me-maybe now I can sleep!  Edited by napstermonster - 12 years ago
paru_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Drama, Action, Thriller everyone does, but Melodrama, Sadism, Masochism, we do it best!

You said it Smriti...the above line sums it all...

I think the worst moment today was ASR walking out on Khushi --- it seems quite unforgivable & unforgettable ... but then ppl have short memories & one nice Arhi scene & we might all forget it 😡...so here I sincerely hope that Khushi does not

The reactions of Gupta's did not surprise me as I had last week mentioned in one of my posts that the Gupta's would take the route of "O you ungrateful wretch" & "how we regret feeding & clothing you now" 🤢 ...So it was as expected.

Payal & Aakash -- For once I would like to be optimistic here (especially about Aakash) and am wondering maybe they would turn up to unconditionally & unquestioningly  support their respective siblings 😔
pacsun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
When I saw your post I was so excited SJ !! Knew I cud have a laugh...even if it seems impossible at the moment !

AND YOU DELIVERED YOUR OSCAR WORTHY SCRIPT !!

SO FUNNY !! How in the world do you think clearly to come up with such fantastic, relevant, bulls-eye ! humour at a time like THIS !!?? (and aren't we glad that you can !)

This is so amazing ! I really don't mean to gush so much but hope you realize how incredibly talented you are !!

To the Oscar nominations...

Of course...I vote on all. I am really pissed off that they left Arnav without even a shred of humanity. Usually, that's what separates a hero from a villain. The symbolic moment when , against all expectations, the hero acts like a hero - even in a tiny yet significant way. When he held her and glared at Garima gave us all hope inspite of what he did and we all cheered ! THAT'S WHAT WE NEED YOU D*&%A** CV's !!

A speck of hope to show us that Arnav still is OUR HERO !! and he has not sunk to the pits deeper than Shyam !

Today, when he left that girl to face the music - he sunk very deep.
Marybarton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
I just hope they give Khushi her showdown in the same lobby. Then she back give it back with equal vigor and I will be appeased that she is not yet another weak, behari, SP bahu who is good for being meek and quiet (we have Payal for that). I don't hate Arnav but from Khushi's side, he need to get the worst of this showdown.
sayani2807 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Brilliant post!!! 👏 👏

Specially ASR as the winner of the coward of the year & Khushi as the punching bag..
MentalExotica thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
hahaha THANK YOU... finally a much awaited bravery award for the lucrative write up. 
You brightened my spirit and i feel like returning to becoming the soft rolling ball of humor that i was before i started watching this show.

Garima should have redeemed herself after getting to slap her daughter but instead she suddenly grew a pair of man balls (the ones Shyam has) *punch* and disowned her daughter.
Buaji before flinging mud and stinkers over the poor soul you were the one who was deceived by a shit trap called Shyam. hahaha *punch*
Mamiji however hard you try to intervene the only dialogues you'll ever get are "phati saree", "khoon bhari taang" and "hello hi bye bye" so dont bother abouT your eyelash rainbows your career graph is going downhill *punch*
AAKASH LOOK ALIVE
MAMAJI LOOK ALIVE
PAYALJI LOOK ALIVE