Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?
Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

India-Forums

did anyone see what i see?

RoyalLEO_Krrish IF-Sizzlerz
RoyalLEO_Krrish
RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
There was someone standing in the corridor watching Sanju getting caught by Viraj and Policeman!! So here we have our Blackmailer who's following every single step of Viraj.. MOST Likely it's Geeta wearing a shawl.
Someone knew that Sanjay was gona meet Sia in the hospital, what Viraj told Sia...and i have most high doubt on that too that someone helped Sanjay getting out of jail. i.e. giving the penalty back to the company, and as far as i know that "band master" doesn't earn enough to give away 5 lacks to company. so it's someone wealthy involved in it and obviously enemy of Viraj. (Revenge i would say!!!)
what are ur takes ppl?? it's a SHE that is my guess!

Edited by Krrish87_sweet - 20 February 2012 at 10:14am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

crazygoddrama_queen123--Flora--zee10MS-meghasharmacarisma2

crazygod Senior Member
crazygod
crazygod

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
I am sure its Geeta... WHY is something will have to wait and watch for... revenge is indeed a possibility... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Manipadma Senior Member
Manipadma
Manipadma

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
yup ..me too noticed that someone !...bt dnt sure enough is it G or anyone else...I dont understand 1 thing, y they r dragging this dadi trk so much ??...i mean ek mysterious person reveal nahi hota ke dusra aa jata hai...

RoyalLEO_Krrish

RoyalLEO_Krrish
RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazygod

I am sure its Geeta... WHY is something will have to wait and watch for... revenge is indeed a possibility... 

Smile coz that someone might have some deep connection with Viraj and Viraj's acts!! Someone wants to make him feel the same pain as he gave to that someone!! this is frikin getting into a Thrillar Suspence Drama...I am LOVING it!Big smile
RoyalLEO_Krrish
RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manipadma

yup ..me too noticed that someone !...bt dnt sure enough is it G or anyone else...I dont understand 1 thing, y they r dragging this dadi trk so much ??...i mean ek mysterious person reveal nahi hota ke dusra aa jata hai...

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL Fauladi Dadii!! ROFLROFL Evey nahi kaha use...ese nahi jane wali wo...ufff...u see how her rank is going up!! Yuk..

i know i know..ek jata nahi dusra aa jata hai..lmao..wese in this case Ek Woman jati nahi Dusri aa jati hai Viraj ko pareshan karne..i mean look at it.. Payal, Dr. Rana, Fauladi Dadi, Geeta!! ROFLROFL Viraaj's world is surrounded by Women!! who know's that Unknown person might be "Maya"!LOLWink (His real mom, who left him at the early age!)

Edited by Krrish87_sweet - 20 February 2012 at 10:48am

Manipadma

Manipadma Senior Member
Manipadma
Manipadma

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krrish87_sweet

LOLFauladi Dadii!! ROFLROFLEvey nahi kaha use...ese nahi jane wali wo...ufff...u see how her rank is going up!! Yuk..
i know i know..ek jata nahi dusra aa jata hai..lmao..wese in this case Ek Woman jati nahi Dusri aa jati hai Viraj ko pareshan karne..i mean look at it.. Payal, Dr. Rana, Fauladi Dadi, Geeta!! ROFLROFLViraaj's world is surrounded by Women!! who know's that Unknown person might be "Maya"!LOLWink(His real mom, who left him at the early age!)

ROFL VIRAJ bechara women ka mara ROFL
B/w diolog or may i call song of day was awsommm na...-''Siya ne bulaya aur tum chale aaye ...jaan hatheli pe le aaye re '' ROFL

nd Fauladi dadi ke kya kahne even Viraj appreciats her LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MS-meghasharmaRoyalLEO_Krrish

RoyalLEO_Krrish
RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged

ROFL VIRAJ bechara women ka mara ROFL
B/w diolog or may i call song of day was awsommm na...-''Siya ne bulaya aur tum chale aaye ...jaan hatheli pe le aaye re '' ROFL

nd Fauladi dadi ke kya kahne even Viraj appreciats her LOL

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL his dialogues,,oo lala...hehe.. yah jaan hatheli pe le aye...as if he is gona haunt him down!!Wink

LOLLOL Viraj likes competition and he praises intelligence too! (similarity between him n me!Wink) and thus praising Dadi...she made good moves yar...Viraj ki file jo leli hai..Wink
RoyalLEO_Krrish
RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
here :

jaan hatheli pe hi hai is baar!! LOL

look how he is staring at that mouse!!Cool

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index