Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Addie07 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: icebraker

yap when i was watching the epi i though dark days of 'behind that smile ."

but i must say ur FF was much more logical.
Here i dont understand why Nani and Angali has to overreacted.
Why god damn Payle doesnt think their marriage has something to do with shyam.
Why she is shedding silent tears.
Why buaji has to disowned Khushi!!!!!!!

I know CV wants to show that Khushi looses everything.
I am glad that all is done and hopefully finished today.
tomorrow the story can move fm the entrance door to some other places. 

true... but the fact that they threw all the sufferings in the world towards kkg in one episode says something.. it says that they are not giving small doses of torture and hatred for a month before changing the track but rather giving hatred in large doses for a few episodes so that the track ends soon
CDlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Lyraa99

hiru.. looks like we are thinking on similar lines here... Mainly i guess i want affected in this epi cz it reminded me way too much of behind that smile and i just had a feeling that this track is not gona be dragged,,,, Arnav is flawed no doubt but i guess they want to show Arnav making mistakes here so that he trusts her more and loves her more in future,,,, but boy i did make him grovel in behind that smile... i just wish he doesnt get away easy with his mistakes here,,,,

I would never forgive the CVs if they let Arnav off the hook easily.
 I know, I was reminded of Behind that smile too altough your story was way better than what these CVs are dishing out now.

Oh Im just dreaming of the day when Arnav come grovelling at Kushi's feet. 
Although I dunno how she would behave around him after that. I know lots of us want her to leave Arnav and to not forgive him. You know, basically act like a female ASR after the truth comes out.
but should Kushi really go down to the Level of ASr? If she really does love him unconditionally, I think she should show compassion and sympathy towards the plight of Arnav and forgive love and help him become a better man than just keep on reminding him with his past mistakes.

What do you say? 

lyraa yea your right the episode was jus lyk behind that smile
Addie07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: CDlove

I would never forgive the CVs if they let Arnav off the hook easily.
 I know, I was reminded of Behind that smile too altough your story was way better than what these CVs are dishing out now.

Oh Im just dreaming of the day when Arnav come grovelling at Kushi's feet. 
Although I dunno how she would behave around him after that. I know lots of us want her to leave Arnav and to not forgive him. You know, basically act like a female ASR after the truth comes out.
but should Kushi really go down to the Level of ASr? If she really does love him unconditionally, I think she should show compassion and sympathy towards the plight of Arnav and forgive love and help him become a better man than just keep on reminding him with his past mistakes.

What do you say? 

yes my emotional side says she should forgive him right away  but my rational side wants him to grovel...(in a way hez gona have a hard time forgiving himself).. if she forgives him easily, its gona hurt him more,,, but i really want him to regret here,,,. because he should realize that his sister is not the only person in this world who has feelings,,,
music1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
few dialogs today took me back to ur FF Lyraa.And I do agree with u..if not anybody Payal should have at least stood by her...no need to say anything,a reassuring hand on her shoulders would have given her immense relief...but then I always felt Payal is as insecure as Anjali and as selfish as her too.
dnyd thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
would love a link to that ff is possible please :)

smileyhug7679 thumbnail
i agree
i hope kushi can take it and not get broke...
poor thing
Addie07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: music1

few dialogs today took me back to ur FF Lyraa.And I do agree with u..if not anybody Payal should have at least stood by her...no need to say anything,a reassuring hand on her shoulders would have given her immense relief...but then I always felt Payal is as insecure as Anjali and as selfish as her too.

Anjali has an excuse cz her selfishness is gona be revealed as a paranoia of her past... but what paranoia does payal have??? she was bloody crying for herself in todays epi... i really dunno how the cvs still show such a  spineless selfish lady as a positive character,,, 
CDlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Lyraa99

yes my emotional side says she should forgive him right away  but my rational side wants him to grovel...(in a way hez gona have a hard time forgiving himself).. if she forgives him easily, its gona hurt him more,,, but i really want him to regret here,,,. because he should realize that his sister is not the only person in this world who has feelings,,,

HAHA that hadn't occured to me. The best way to make Arnav repent really bad is to make Kushi forgive him earily. Buhahaha. Im a sadist you see. I love to see people suffer (then I cry along with them which is a completely different thing) 😆

Yeah you right. he should realise that there are more people in the world than just his sister. See even after he realises his mistake he will do the same thing again. And this time it will be for kushi. If something like this happens to Kushi, he will do the same thing. He will run off with one of his wild plans and try to conceal the truth from Kushi so that she won't suffer hearing the truth.

He needs to learn to make his loved ones face challenges.
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yaaar I was a silent reader of your FF..and I cried a lot..eyes in that FF Khushi's only support ws her babuji right...
and he got well and came to her...
and here I also just can watch this thing only two weeks I can't go with more case I really really hope ASR need to get to knw the truth in next week or after next week..case if not really don't knw what will happen to Khushi..
she is all alone and she lost every thing..
I just hope every thing will get clear with the truth come out in front of ASR soon may be within two weeks..