Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

setindia preview for 19th!!!!....boring! (Page 2)

KiRaN_K Goldie
KiRaN_K
KiRaN_K

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jassidevi

Originally posted by kdokka

Damn it Jassi, say yes and go back to GM and your Armaan Sir. Your natak is getting on my nerves.

I second that.. Get ready for more misunderstandings between Jassi and armaan for another few months.. These people are going to stretch this revenge thing forever...

true...for a month or months..we will see jassi saying .." you did this.." and armaan " jassi no..belive me.." and jassi saying " revenge revenge.." grrrrr and finally at the end she will end up doing nothing to malika and aryan..Angry

**ShInE** Groupbie
**ShInE**
**ShInE**

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 3:02pm | IP Logged

my lifes ambition is to give tony and deeya a good punch....but then agen...even that wudnt set them strate....

wot i need is sum 1 like james bond to sneek me onto the set,

and the worlds bestest surgeon to make me a mask of tony OR deeya, so i can pretend to be them, whilst Mr. Bond ties them up in a cupboard or sumin.

if only that cud happen, i wud direct jassi the way it shud be!

kdokka Senior Member
kdokka
kdokka

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KiRaN_K

Originally posted by Jassidevi

Originally posted by kdokka

Damn it Jassi, say yes and go back to GM and your Armaan Sir. Your natak is getting on my nerves.

I second that.. Get ready for more misunderstandings between Jassi and armaan for another few months.. These people are going to stretch this revenge thing forever...

true...for a month or months..we will see jassi saying .." you did this.." and armaan " jassi no..belive me.." and jassi saying " revenge revenge.." grrrrr and finally at the end she will end up doing nothing to malika and aryan..Angry

Honestly, I dont think even ekta stretches her serials so much. This is ridiculous, one week (three episodes - one and half hour real time) for Jassi and Armaan to meet when both were in same place, one week for Jassi to agree to model for GM, another week or probably dedicated to her return to GM, another week her meeting gang at GM.............. please hurry up T & D.,

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Tonight, Jessica gives Armaan a response to his offer. What will it be?

Jessica's response to Armaan's proposal will be one fart for no and two farts for yes.
mikagurl23 IF-Dazzler
mikagurl23
mikagurl23

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
haha jprasad. umm, i guess that she will say she accepts jus to see armaans smiling face!!
Selina IF-Sizzlerz
Selina
Selina

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
My guess is... "Yes," what else can she say??
KiRaN_K Goldie
KiRaN_K
KiRaN_K

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 6:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by jprasad

Jessica's response to Armaan's proposal will be one fart for no and two farts for yes.

and armaan will be like " ewwwwwwwww jassi..you can go back to purab...you fart to much..i am disgusted..' and armaan will fart one for no..and run away from there..how about that JP?LOL

shiverz Goldie
shiverz
shiverz

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KiRaN_K

Originally posted by jprasad

and armaan will be like " ewwwwwwwww jassi..you can go back to purab...you fart to much..i am disgusted..' and armaan will fart one for no..and run away from there..how about that JP?LOL

Hahaha, JP!!LOLLOLLOL what is it with you and farting?LOL and look! it's influencing Kiran too now..Tongue

Go to top