Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kdokka thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Originally posted by: KiRaN_K

true...for a month or months..we will see jassi saying .." you did this.." and armaan " jassi no..belive me.." and jassi saying " revenge revenge.." grrrrr and finally at the end she will end up doing nothing to malika and aryan..😡

Honestly, I dont think even ekta stretches her serials so much. This is ridiculous, one week (three episodes - one and half hour real time) for Jassi and Armaan to meet when both were in same place, one week for Jassi to agree to model for GM, another week or probably dedicated to her return to GM, another week her meeting gang at GM.............. please hurry up T & D.,

jprasad thumbnail
Tonight, Jessica gives Armaan a response to his offer. What will it be?

Jessica's response to Armaan's proposal will be one fart for no and two farts for yes.
mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
haha jprasad. umm, i guess that she will say she accepts jus to see armaans smiling face!!
Selina thumbnail
My guess is... "Yes," what else can she say??
KiRaN_K thumbnail

Originally posted by: jprasad

Tonight, Jessica gives Armaan a response to his offer. What will it be?

Jessica's response to Armaan's proposal will be one fart for no and two farts for yes.

and armaan will be like " ewwwwwwwww jassi..you can go back to purab...you fart to much..i am disgusted..' and armaan will fart one for no..and run away from there..how about that JP?😆

shiverz thumbnail
Originally posted by: KiRaN_K

and armaan will be like " ewwwwwwwww jassi..you can go back to purab...you fart to much..i am disgusted..' and armaan will fart one for no..and run away from there..how about that JP?😆

Hahaha, JP!!😆😆😆 what is it with you and farting?😆 and look! it's influencing Kiran too now..😛

ms-tabu thumbnail
jp u and ypur farting ,i think jassi will say ys in dec2005,😕,they r gonna stretch the serial like mad😡