Beendh Banunga Ghodi Chadhunga

BBGC 20th FEB WU

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

--Dharampatni--

Goldie

--Dharampatni--

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
First, I am so sorry guys,There was a problm so i was not able to do update,But now, I m back.....Sorry once again :(

BBGC 20th FEB WU

Show started:

I didn't watch many episodes, so I am not sure about the track but i guess they are showing "Pawni-Jai Rape mystery" ...!!

Today They saw,

Jai was going court with police, he meets with his family,,but sarika was not there, he asked to maasa that where is sarika..

Sarika - AAdesh - Guttan were in tripathi's home, ..

Sarika to tripathi: I am here to take evidence, ...

T: What?? what are you saying???

S: You are the one who was trying to rape pawni that night and framed Jai ji..!!

T: What??? Are you out of mind???

S: I am not...(..and sarika saw him A locket..) This is my locket, and this was in jai's office, ...!! kuch yaad aaya???

After so many convo,

Trptahi went in flashback,
In flashback,
sarika was checking patient in medical camp tabhi, her locket fell down, tripathi came there and hold that locket and said to sarika that stay away from personal things, after camp, I'll give you back locket..!!
flashback over !!

Sarika went in
flashback.
In flashback,

sarika-taruna were sleeping, some1 knocked door, sarika opened door, there was a lady, she said that her daughter is ill,

sarika went with that lady,
when sarika was cuming back, she saw that tripathi were cuming from jaipur's bus,
sarika asked him that where was he??
Tripathi told him that , due to some imp work he has gone jaipur, and after finishing his work he is returning...!!
sarika asked about his forehead's injury..
he told that something...

sarika bandaged his "Zakham"
flashback over !!

sarika: Say tripathi sir, say that you were trying to rape pawni that night..you framed jai ji...say ...sayyy...
T: Yeah..I framed jai...I  tried to rape her...!! I do accept ...(..and tripathi accepted everything ..)

T: But sarika, there is no proof against me...how will you prove..??

S: We have a proof..You accepted your gunaah and i recorded it in my mobile..!! (..clap for sarika..ClapClap ...finally she used brain...LOL..)

tabhi tripathi ran away...

In court,

Pawni' s lawyer proved that jai is culprit...
jai's lawyer was saying to judge that they need time but judge denied..!!

Pawni' s lawyer said to judge that there is one more proof, that is jai's locket...
pawni show us jai's locket...
P: Sorry, i have no locket..I gave locket to sarika jiji...but don't worry, Sarika Jiji promised me that she'll return that locket to me..!!

Tripathi was running...sarika-aadesh-guttan were in T's house...!!
Tripathi phoned some1 and said Sarika knows truth now..Stop her...She has proof against me...If she reached court then she'll prove that I m gunaahgaar, and if she proved then i won't leave you...!! (..he was talking on phone..)

Maasa phoned sarika..
sarika told here that she is coming with proof...

maasa told ja's lawer that sarika is coming with proof...

jai's lawyer told judge that they have proof...they need time...proof is coming..

show ended !!

Please Hit LIKE Button :)

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by --Dharampatni-- - 21 February 2012 at 10:18am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

b1ndukrassmrvlsmedhsniki_pnlopa19ria0123zaina5giguserindia73sandhyanand17prernadeSEPIDEHhSavitha0101naj7mIsHeZ.xNiceup

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BBGC 20th FEB WU" in Beendh Banunga Ghodi Chadhunga forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SEPIDEHh

SEPIDEHh

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for the detailed update.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Dharampatni--

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update, DP.  Again, sorry about your loss, and did miss you last week.

What a twist to make Tripathy look like the villain!  Just wonder whether his contact guy is gonna kill Sarika next b4 she can expose him?

But how does Sarika record her conversation w/ Tripathy on her mobile w/o him noticing?  Or was it Guttan or Adesh who did?  In any case, even if she hadn't recorded it, w/ 2 witnesses, she at least would have a stronger case.

I want Tripathy arrested, exposed in court and sent to jail permanently, and return to Sarika getting her doctorate & opening her clinic.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SEPIDEHh--Dharampatni--Niceup

Niceup

IF-Rockerz

Niceup

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Thnxx a lot ...

... & sorry 4 ur family loss. ...
May god bless & help u to recovery frm this situation...

--Dharampatni--

thamizh93

thamizh93

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged
thanks for the update...so is it thirpati ...

--Dharampatni--

Post Reply New Post

Go to top