Page 1 of 27

Page 1
Page   of 27
Page 2 Page 27

TheAAcreations

IF-Rockerz

TheAAcreations

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged

After a long long wait, here i am with my NEW ARJA FF!!!
Humko Pyar Hua...
Puri Hui Dua

Sequel to my 1st FF...Pyar To Hona Hi Tha...here's the link to the whole important links/updates of my 1st oneWink:

Well i gave u sum trailers n the poster with a special video...but now im here with sumthing additional to my FF, a small descriptionWink 

n just a few days n u will get the 1st update!! but before that im sure this will increase ur excitement!!!!!!Embarrassed welll let me just rush direct to the descriptionWink 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~ A new day, a new challenge, a new life which is going to start, which will bring sum new adventures to both of them...yes our very own Arhaan & Pooja...which r going to tie the knot in 6 months! but before their big day, they r still so busy with the shoots, which is not giving them enough time to decide things for their big day...how r they dealing with these hactic shoots n fast running days??? ~~~
Well to know...u will hav to wait for my updatesBig smile dont worry wont be long

Edited by Abida0201 - 11 July 2012 at 5:31am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

sumairabanoninahegdebillawaysudharao100-Deepali-sanitha7aanchalarora26ajitha10sonudewArjaforeveridreeskhan123heera1702aka.aiersimmi.friends03kupkakesMuskaan92Anondo.RrekrnpiyarapiyariMitu_telstrameena..Heart_Hacker-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "UPDATE WID FULL JOY CHAPTER 7 PART 2@pg24 ARJA FF2" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TheAAcreations

IF-Rockerz

TheAAcreations

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Followers list:

-ahnaf-
aanchalarora
a_uma
aka.aier
Amit_Mehra
Anondo.R
arhaan-da-best
Arry_Arooj
ash_arja
aziza7
babithaj
billaway
Deepali88
Eden_luvsKriYa
heera1702
HHWaqarZZ
HKSudha
idreeskhan123
jasminerahul
KP_Marina
krishtigya
kriya...arja
kriya_sruthi
kriyadiwani
kriyaforever
kriyatanu
lover_of_kriya
meena..
mags10
mia12
Mitaly..
mushiroxx
ninahegde
piyarapiyari
rekrn
riyya6
RoKa_PraNeev
sanitha7
shrutisinha
simmi.friends03
Snigdhakhanam
sonudew
sudharao
sumairabano
teeena
telstra
vaishali
Veena.S
vikram0669
zash_LubUKriYa

Edited by TheAAcreations - 11 July 2012 at 7:44am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

hksudhasumairabanobillawayninahegde-Deepali-KP_Marinasanitha7aanchalarora26aka.aiersimmi.friends03idreeskhan123ArjaforeverkupkakesbabithajAnondo.Rrekrnpiyarapiyarimeena..Captain_PhilipsMitu_telstraMuskaan92

TheAAcreations

IF-Rockerz

TheAAcreations

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Characters introduction

Arhaan Behll
Since falling in love with Pooja, Arhaan became very naughty n he just luvs to tease Pooja...the show is also running successfully, Arhaans role Krishna is very popular n loved by the audience n that made Arhaan very confident! But before being confident for his own role, hes very happy for his lady love, whose role is differnt to all the other leading ladies hes proud of her

Pooja Gor
Since her relationship with Arhaan, Pooja has become very protective about ARhaan as Arhaan is very popular n loved by his lady fans, the bubbly Pooja is turned to a silent girl who is only always busy with Arhaan...which makes the director also irritated n this makes Pooja very upset, but Arhaan is there who makes Pooja happy at each moment

Chandu&Tunna
Best friends of ArJa, who played a major role in uniting Arhaan n Pooja they r the left n right hand of Arhaan, always supporting him at each step...be it helping him at the sets or be it preparing sumthing for ArJa...they r just wonderfull friends!!

Special appearances:
Director
Arhaans mom n dad
Pooja's mom n dad
MKAP cast

Edited by Abida0201 - 26 February 2012 at 8:50am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sumairabano-Deepali-KP_Marinaaka.aiersimmi.friends03babithajmeena..Captain_PhilipspiyarapiyariAnondo.RrekrnMuskaan92

TheAAcreations

IF-Rockerz

TheAAcreations

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Complete updates

------

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepali-KP_Marinasimmi.friends03aka.aierbabithajCaptain_Philipsmeena..Anondo.RrekrnpiyarapiyariMitu_Muskaan92

TheAAcreations

IF-Rockerz

TheAAcreations

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Videos regarding FF

Poster (no audio)
~~

Introduction trailer -1-
~~

trailer -2-
~~

Starting Date trailer
~~

Edited by Abida0201 - 25 February 2012 at 2:28pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

hksudhasumairabanoninahegdesudharao100a_uma-Deepali-KP_Marinaaka.aiersimmi.friends03idreeskhan123ArjaforeverkupkakesbabithajMitu_meena..Captain_PhilipsrekrnAnondo.Rtelstrapiyarapiyari

sumairabano

Groupbie

sumairabano

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
nice post superb song thnx 4 sharing 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheAAcreations

ArjaAddict

IF-Sizzlerz

ArjaAddict

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
wow...its a sequell???den its urely gonna rockkk!diii em sooo excited for the update...plsss start it asap!plsss...psss...i wanna read it asap!
Wowowowowwo...i am just lubbbing it!
Start soon dii!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TheAAcreationsrekrnpiyarapiyari

piyarapiyari

IF-Sizzlerz

piyarapiyari

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Wowwwe brilliant awsome Dii start ur ff I,m waiting for it it,s rocking Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheAAcreationsMitu_

Post Reply New Post

Go to top