Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Aradhana87

IF-Dazzler

Aradhana87

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet56

i totally disagree wid the first line of yours dat an uneducated person giving lecture to a educated girl!!!where s it written that only educated people can give lectures..every person has his experiences and he has the right to tell them to others so that others can learn sumthing..
also sooraj is not ILLITERATE because in India a person who is 8th fail is illiterate but here sooraj is 9th pass!!!sorry if i hurt any1 bt i am of this viewpoiny!!!!1

I agree illiterate people have experience of life and they are not stupid. They just cannot read or write but they can understand things.
I don't think Sooraj gave Sandhya a lecture, he was just trying to motivate her and he knows that Sandhya was not at fault. He even told Bhabo same that Sandhya got "pushed"by Kamla so she lost her balance otherwise she was handling it perfectly.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cimba

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "an Educated girl... (Page 2)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

daffodil13

daffodil13

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged
I always wonder how can sandhya can be an officer if she keeps taking all those insults nd stuff.But this thing happens with most serials, for trps they forget the main storyline nd start showing bechari, laachar bahu crap.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cimba

cimba

Goldie

cimba

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged
I also do not agree with the line that uneducated sooraj is giving Sandy lecture...   First he is not giving her lecture  , it is called motivation speech   hahah    taking trash which means whole lot of nothing since his mom will not change and Sandy will be treated like sh**. sleeping in cow shed, insults in public...
well i do see our point that the way this story line is going does it matter who gives what speech? This show is hopelessly annoying. Bhabho has no brain besides yelling at Sandy just because she is educated... Maasa is even worst ...Angry  I really have no words to express exact words for these women's ego, attitude, ignorance.  If this utter nonsense does not stop ,i feel like stop watching  the show. Horrid ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kgukwooster

Kguk

Kguk

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Getting really bored watching the same thing happen to Sandhya over and over again. It's too extreme. I really hope Suraj stands up for her and she is able to win over maasa. I hope they don't drag it on and on for another week! It's getting boring. Want something nice to happen 

DashingCuteJazz

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top