Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

wooster

wooster

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
and educated sanskari girl gets a lecture from uneducated boy who never opens his mouth in front of his insulting mother and grandmother who abuses her daughter in law...what a show!!! 
now i know why the educated people of India do not watch crap Indian TV  ! 
 thought this show was something new and interesting but it is getting worse...what are they trying to say... that we should not educate girls...and educated girls dunno know about the ways of the villlage...bs! please stop this rubbish... I wish this thought process is changed and the creators think before they put it out there for the audience!!!!
 please stop this! lots of people watch this ...and learn ...please stop!!! this nonsense!!!
  we are already an uneducated country don't make us an idiot too...

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Kguksooraj_sandhyaRupaleeurcrazyb2011cimbaJJESHhamzanuhaDashingCuteJazzKaJenroxxummesulaimankahkashansakina

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "an Educated girl..." in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kahkashansakina

IF-Sizzlerz

kahkashansakina

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
I am  agree with u 
sandhya is a  educated girl her house she is like a queen she dont know about customs  naver enter in kitchen inside even not boil water like that girl got married very different family opposite from her family she has to learn  husband family culture and customs she is trying her best she want to prove her self she can learn every thing which she dont know.here suraj is helping her which he learn to make sweets. he give example first u cant make perfect. if u try again & again then only u can make perfect.suraj encourage sandhya  to fight till she win. so diffidently sandhya will win this game. i dont know how to puts word if any mistake sorry.

Edited by kahkashansakina - 20 February 2012 at 9:34am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

krishdgr8b2011cimbaKaJenroxx.Sidra

nusra11

nusra11

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Totally agree...y are they showing that all the wrong things are happening only to Sandhya...n why is she bearing all the torture like an expressionless saint???they re jus showing nonsense...better change the track Cv s or im sure this show will be shown the door soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

urcrazy

JJESH

Goldie

JJESH

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
useless...pointless show...that takes you backward...un educated girl can respect family ...education doesn't destroy or kills someone's values or morals...education ke naam pe jo log missuse karte hain unki baat alag hain.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

urcrazycimba

-Liebe-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Liebe-

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
tis serial s diff 4m other show and it s good also.when compared to jeevika and pratigya sandhya is far bettersandhya kmw how to act. 

b2011cimba

urcrazy

urcrazy

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
You are right!!! 
It's too painful to watch this. 
I dream of going to India...but this drama gives me wrong impression. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cimba

nikhilsahai

Goldie

nikhilsahai

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
don't forget  all of u all of u r educated & watching the show this is just a show they r showing reality of our society 

b2011cimba

sweet56

sweet56

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
i totally disagree wid the first line of yours dat an uneducated person giving lecture to a educated girl!!!where s it written that only educated people can give lectures..every person has his experiences and he has the right to tell them to others so that others can learn sumthing..
also sooraj is not ILLITERATE because in India a person who is 8th fail is illiterate but here sooraj is 9th pass!!!sorry if i hurt any1 bt i am of this viewpoiny!!!!1

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011cimbakahkashansakina

Post Reply New Post

Go to top