Page 7 of 9

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 9
Page 8 Page 9

candacy

Groupbie

candacy

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Manav said to his mother our happiness will be restored after 6 Months poor Savita she doesn't no that the 2 ppl she separated will be reunited after 18 yrs,Manav doesn't even no that with a daughter like Purvi Archana could never get divorced,and today for the first time Teju miss and ask abt her mother Savita could've atleast told her the truth her lies will ruin her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Brief Update : 20th Feb 2012 (Page 7)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thanee

Hi Tanyji Thanks dear for the Fabulous uptade...Smile

What to say..for today episode...I like it ..it was superb..

Small words on Vandu...Nice to see her...she was beautiful too...
She has this same respect for her Vahini.Thumbs Up..Like how she come to convince her.and also.when She phone Damo to tell him everything is ok...this bring me in the past..how these two were together when Shravni lived in the house..and always did something so that  Manv /Archu be together...

Purvi and Tej scene...like their bond..its a good scene but for me..either it a bit to much...not seem natural...I don't say its not good..like to see them together...this scene could be done..like to sisters talking without knowing they are sist...Perhaps i'm the only one who feel that..There was something missing here...Wink

Tej want to know about her mother make me Sad.Unhappy..Evil aaji...lies as usual..how could one lies like this...Liar is her second name...Angry its  too much..I'll stop talking about her;.no comment further more.Evil Aaji..Angry I hope her punishment will be severe...I have something in mind..I talk about is later..

Archu Wow...first what a beauty..she was superb...Anki acting make me become a bit emotional..for the last part..the scene I like among her memories..was when Sachu run and she hug him...Cry It hard to see that...she love him so much..

but Today for the first time ...I have seen something have been waiting till long time...sachu taking about his past Sachu become emotional.. open his heart..and he feel free to talk..as I said...yesterday..Sachu in this house all these good memories will come out...Today..for a few minute he talk with Archu like a son to his aai..I like that..

Seeing these two..I'll say...Archu will never listen Purvi not to Divorce...but I'm sure Its Sachin who will stop that...I can be wrong..but..I really feel Sachu will do something...and it will be Sachu who will tell the truth ..from the beginning;..Once again its my feeling..I can be wrong..
This boy had suffer a lot for the seperation and all these years wanted to convince himself that his Aai was bad..

But unfortunately he choose the bad person as mentor..LOL

think I'll like this track...in one hand..all memories..will come out ..Purvi will make sure these memories will help her for her achievement..and the other hand...they must not forget why they are in this house.and this Sachu will surely add oil in fire...Good good good and interesting;;

Savita punishment ...everyone one by one...when they will know the truth...will tell her...you are wrong...aaji ..we hate you..for what you did to us...I think it the best punishment...cause here she will be alone...nobody will be with her..She will loose everyone for ever..
When she will cry Cry me will ClapDancingbut it will not for soon...I must wait for that..

Let see..today I like Sachu...for the first time.
bye every one...

Awesome review Thanee...
Your feelings were just like mine ..

Thanee , I just don't have words how angry I am with savita .When Manav left for Canada , Sachin and Archana were so happy together ..Look what Manav and Savita did to them ...
I hope that one day Sachin will not only leave savita but will leave Manav also ( for some tiem only ) saying that why did yo useperate me from my Archaan Aie ...

Your punishment for Savita is very good. You are right .She will be all alone in her huge mansion one day ...Eat money for breakfast , lunch and dinner ...
But I want some punishment for Manav also ..Whatever Savita ahs done today is because of Manav's trust in her ...If not punishment then at least Manav should know how wrong he was ...

sushkita10

IF-Rockerz

sushkita10

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
i dont know what cv thinking about sohamConfusedmay b he willnt return bc manav archana never ever remember soham in their life.how it is possibleShockedit was their 1st baby who lost even they didnt find his dead body.when archana entered the chawl she can remember sachu's childhood but not her baby who lostShockedConfusedOuchi think a mother become so emotional  to see that thing whiich belongs to her/his lost baby.and manav who was frustated for his baby and left wife for 18 years never think his memory with soham,he also was born and grow in chawl.my wish soham's memory should b shown

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
They will show these story tracks one by one Poppy ...

I am sure even Soham will come back .Right now the focus will only be on Sachin and Archana's relationship I think ..The writers have always made this the most important for Archana and even I don't like that as Archana's obsession for sachin I could never understand or like that much ..A mother should  love all hert children equally ...

Ekta Kapoor and her writers have shown this very very badly ...

naava

sushkita10

IF-Rockerz

sushkita10

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by suan

[QUOTE=poas][

Poppy,
@blue...ROFLROFLROFL
That was too good my dear, too good.
Don't worry, you have company.Hug

You , Poppy , Archu and your bank of memories ... ROFLROFL
tanya i think Cv riting script without brain so when they show flashback archana and manav also showing like themConfusedthat's why what they were not before cv showing they were but viewers like me watch serial with brain and hreart so cant accept those fault bc its very sensitive memory for us and this love made PR no1.now if CV demand forget everything related those memory and go ahead without brain some cant accept some can.so TRP will b according to it.sorry CV u doing their job very crappy way bt i cant support it.

Edited by poas - 20 February 2012 at 9:24pm

Tanyaz

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Poppy , what I find shocking is that vandu and teju don't know each other  at all and Archana's daughters don't know their mother's name ..Teju does not know that vandu is Manav's sister ...Shocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

naavasushkita10

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
I think all this is happening because if they would all know each other then the story will not progress in an exciting way ...everything will sort out but it does look silly I must say .

Edited by Tanyaz - 20 February 2012 at 9:42pm

naava

sushkita10

IF-Rockerz

sushkita10

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Poppy , what I find shocking is that vandu and teju don't know each other  at all and Archana's daughters don't know their mother's name ..Teju does not know that vandu is Manav's sister ...Shocked
tanya u know i dont watch PR rarely i watch anki's scene and arjun scene.but after read comm i found its ridiculous to see teju dont know her mom/s nameShockedhow she cant think archana is same nameShockedshe cant recognize her bua why savita manav never show her pic to teju/oviShockedLOLwhy arjun not ask about archana isnt coming office?manav unce also not coming?manav is so such a big businessman can b far from business?my ques is why CV choose sachu and purvi for the highlight of the show?teju  staying at archana's home for many days she should understand archu how good she is.why archana dont keep any pic of her babies at home whom her husband took away?she can remember manav secretly bt she can remember to see their pic openly why she needs do it secretlyShockedsulachana will scold her remembering her daughters.
edit;off topic where is omana and rachu?

Edited by poas - 20 February 2012 at 9:51pm

vishwap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top