Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 9
Page 5 Page 9

star_wars

IF-Dazzler

star_wars

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poas

tanya karen tell me manav suffering from memory lossShockedLOLwhy he dont talk with ovi/tejuShockedCV now make manav completely archu's lover forget they made him dad of ovi/teju in december and showed manav hugging his daughter and making sleep,playing tennisLOLnow how ovi sleep without manav/teju who guard her/arjun for whom she stop traffic signalShockedCV GONE CASE

ROFL  Tej will sleep on Sulo aie lap I guessConfusedLOLLOL  Have no answers to CVs madnessOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Brief Update : 20th Feb 2012 (Page 4)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sushkita10

IF-Rockerz

sushkita10

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

I am more like Anki ...For me this is just a job that Ankita has to do and she is doing it well... as long as she happily goes home to Sush , I am happy ...and also want the show to do well for her and also for the rest ...

but may b i m not like anki very emotional fool like archanaLOLno problem we can b different in thinkingWinkbt still we all love each other.good night now see u 2morrowHeartu

Edited by poas - 20 February 2012 at 11:47am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyazstar_warssuan

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Of course we love each other ..

Today Anki's acting  was too good ...

good night  . Heart u 2.

Edited by Tanyaz - 20 February 2012 at 11:49am

star_wars

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poas

tanya karen tell me manav suffering from memory lossShockedLOLwhy he dont talk with ovi/tejuShockedCV now make manav completely archu's lover forget they made him dad of ovi/teju in december and showed manav hugging his daughter and making sleep,playing tennisLOLnow how ovi sleep without manav/teju who guard her/arjun for whom she stop traffic signalShockedCV GONE CASE
I told you before When the leap happened , they wanted the story to be all about Manav and Archana 's children and them as parents but now I think they have realized that both manav and Archana  are looking too young to be playing just parents  ...and people still like  them as parents and also as lovers ...They don't show Anki as a mother , mostly as a lover and now they are doing the same with Hiten ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 20 February 2012 at 11:52am

star_wars

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Will see yo u later guys ..

star_wars

star_wars

IF-Dazzler

star_wars

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
What's up with the new MontageShockedShocked So the story is now about Arman/Purvi and SachinConfused

Tanyaz

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by star_wars

What's up with the new MontageShockedShocked So the story is now about Arman/Purvi and SachinConfused
I think so ...

It will be about Sachin bonding with Archana all over again and maybe even  Manav slowly but surely feeling that Purvi is just like his own child  as Purvi will make a place in his heart .

Teju aso bonding with Sulochna and  then one day she wil l find that grey suitcase in the room ( with her pictures and manav's pictures ) she sleeps and will know about savita's lies ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 20 February 2012 at 12:03pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

star_warsnaava

star_wars

IF-Dazzler

star_wars

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by star_wars

I think so ...

It will be about Sachin bonding with Archana all over again and maybe even  Manav slowly but surely feeling that Purvi is just like his own child  as Purvi will make a place in his heart .

Teju aso bonding with Sulochna and  then one day she wil l find that grey suitcase in the room ( with her pictures and manav's pictures ) she sleeps and will know about savita's lies ...

So far her bonding with the trio is really good, I dont even wanna predict what will happen when she finds out the truthOuch

Liked when Manav went to pick up the bags but super girl Purvi stopped him, no doubt she is the happiest of the lotLOLLOLLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top