Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
tanya u r rite 100% rite i become more emotional like archana may b more than anki😉🤣me and  archu missing same person in chawl😭😭
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: poas

if i m not wrong they showing old manav archana doing fun to fill the bucket in chawl and they doing masti when archana going to dry cloths but my ques hv u ever seen newly married archana[wearing saari which she used to wear during 1st marriage]doing fun with manav😲they couldnt say any word that time we fan waited to hear word from them bt manav was so shy only gave exprression😍CV should thnk over it what time they want to show flashback that time archana manav really like that😕😲

you know something Poppy , only i n the forum do we remember the old things ...
the old story line , the old scenes ...
The creatives don't give a damn ...

Today Archana said . last time when I came to manav's house for 6 months...now as far as we  remember , her stay was 3 months ...
But clearly the Cvs don't care at all...

I say that we should also not care that much and just enjoy the current story line ...If it is being  liked then that is good enough  for me ..
Tanyaz thumbnail
tanya u r rite 100% rite i become more emotional like archana may b more than anki😉🤣me and  archu missing same person in chawl😭😭
[/QUOTE]
I am more like Anki ...For me this is just a job that Ankita has to do and she is doing it well... as long as she happily goes home to Sush , I am happy ...and also want the show to do well for her and also for the rest ...

today they all looked really good Poppy ...
Purvi looked so pretty ( Arjun should have been there ) .

Archu , as always looked gorgeous ..

Also manav and Sachin were looking so good ..Sachin's acting was good ...
sushkita10 thumbnail
tanya karen tell me manav suffering from memory loss😲😆why he dont talk with ovi/teju😲CV now make manav completely archu's lover forget they made him dad of ovi/teju in december and showed manav hugging his daughter and making sleep,playing tennis😆now how ovi sleep without manav/teju who guard her/arjun for whom she stop traffic signal😲CV GONE CASE
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

tanya karen tell me manav suffering from memory loss😲😆why he dont talk with ovi/teju😲CV now make manav completely archu's lover forget they made him dad of ovi/teju in december and showed manav hugging his daughter and making sleep,playing tennis😆now how ovi sleep without manav/teju who guard her/arjun for whom she stop traffic signal😲CV GONE CASE

🤣  Tej will sleep on Sulo aie lap I guess😕😆😆  Have no answers to CVs madness
sushkita10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

I am more like Anki ...For me this is just a job that Ankita has to do and she is doing it well... as long as she happily goes home to Sush , I am happy ...and also want the show to do well for her and also for the rest ...

but may b i m not like anki very emotional fool like archana😆no problem we can b different in thinking😉bt still we all love each other.good night now see u 2morrow❤️u
Edited by poas - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Of course we love each other ..

Today Anki's acting  was too good ...

good night  . ❤️ u 2.
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail

I told you before When the leap happened , they wanted the story to be all about Manav and Archana 's children and them as parents but now I think they have realized that both manav and Archana  are looking too young to be playing just parents  ...and people still like  them as parents and also as lovers ...They don't show Anki as a mother , mostly as a lover and now they are doing the same with Hiten ... Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Will see yo u later guys ..
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What's up with the new Montage😲😲 So the story is now about Arman/Purvi and Sachin😕