India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

Kekta got a Gene!

samir_soni Goldie
samir_soni
samir_soni

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 12:52pm | IP Logged

what was your reaction when U saw Mahi aunty alive? fresh and back to her old weired style? Rich and mean?

Mine was: Kekta is the only heir of the lamp of "Aladin". As you have seen in the movie, at the end, Aladin sets the gene free and lives happily ever after with Jasmine.

Well, the news is, the gene was so happy that he made an appointment with Aishwarya Rai. She was late for the visit, so the gene thought it's time to visit India's top visiting sites which includes Balaji's main office as well as The Taj Mahal, the Gateway of India e.t.c.

He saw some of the shootings and got so disappointed that he began to Question Ekta. Atfirst, she couldn't believe her ears, shouted "I am doing these for years and No INDIAN had the courage to ask me WHY?HOW? AND WHAT? and you little smoky animal, HOW DARE YOU?" In a moment, the gene was imprisoned in the lamp with an television set that only shows the "K" series as an extra punishment!

He was in there doing nothing but watching the tv was called by KEKTA a week ago. The T.P.Rs are dropping and she's thinking of a new 'jhatka'(which was to bring back Mahi).........................................Now you can't blame the gene, can you? It was his first work for kekta and one of the most difficult one. I mean to bring back the dead isn't that easy after all.

nasshuu Senior Member
nasshuu
nasshuu

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 1:43am | IP Logged
LOL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top