BV 20th February 2012 - Written Update - COMPLETE

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
haan now with anandi's sixth sense...jag's sixth sense is going stronger...
all at the wrong time!!
but when sixth sense is needed seriously...that time sixth sense is always in off mode!!
.Prometheus. thumbnail

Whenever anything is needed in this serial then its not there LOL

monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update..

thank God that its Sugna and DS who discovered first that nandu is lying..
so now God also want J-A reunion?..😆😆
i don understand it..whenever CVs don find a way how to reunite the hero and heroine they use this track..its all God's wish!😕 i have this same experience from another crap show..😳
but its confession time..the pre cap seriously made me happy!!😈 just wanted to see G's expressions..😳
monamie111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: asru

Thanks for the update Illyra.

So , guess Gehna and Basant will soon be sorry for misunderstanding Anandi! 

I can't get my head around this thing..how can Gauri  be such a fool??  If one of the Haveli folks just happen to meet Jagat and tell him about G's challenge , all her plans would be blown!

If  she believes Anandi is evil..then she should also fear that Anandi might tell Jagat all this!! But surprisingly she isn't worried about that!! She still keeps warning Anandi...so deep down her heart does she know that Anandi is too good to complain Jagat about her weird behavior? If she knows Anandi is good..then why is she creating all this drama!! I'm totally confused about G's logic!😕

LOL..u know I think..gauri trusts anandi more than jagat..😉😆
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update!!!

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Im glad that DS knows about Nandu and his habits, hoepfully she will put a plan in action and then Basant and genha should both beg for forgivness to Anandi
monamie111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: asru

after watching jaggya's sudden care for anandi and his family..gahena's character change..gauri's planning and plotting..i don believe CVs anymore..now i am scared that they can show anandi accepting jaggay anytime..😕😒😡

i don understand both of Ja-Go..neither gauri nor jaggya..😕 but i think gauri is basically stupid..that's why she got married to jaggya after knowing everything and that is why she is doing all these planning and plotting..without realizing the fact that she is actually pushing jaggya towards his family and anandi..🤔

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Illyria

Im glad that DS knows about Nandu and his habits, hoepfully she will put a plan in action and then Basant and genha should both beg for forgivness to Anandi

yeah i am so surprised with ds... Kash she would have shown some this type of thought in case of kid j then things would have not gone so worse! But i think this chori thing will create more negativity in haveli and then badi jiji will enter.

Mona and asru..
Girls u r really banging heads over g's logic...? Rofl... See after 10 pages of discussions in Ankit's thread and pulling hairs we got to know y she is dukhi... And we still don't get what's wrong with gauri since last June when she got married to a cheater rofl
and i don't think i can ever get what's her logic ... RoflEdited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update