Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
LMAO.. loosing viwers???? They never care about Viewers firstly...the show is already hit and ppz are inspired and talking about it every where..be it. any virtual medias... they are approaching masses (women - sply married women) by bringing HC i agree to that...but i disagree that if they don't show love triangle they will loose viewers..

as far as popularity is concern this show was/is/and will be Always the BEST show on Channel OK.
Edited by Krrish87_sweet - 12 years ago
yaaa so in dis competitive industry if they r targetting d masses den i understan...nd surely bringing in HC nd using his full talent as an actor nd his chemistry wid d lead actress they can def do it...
nd yaa women nd most ppl in india always like 2 see d women journey getting a happy ending nd hopefully janvi's one will b wid her savior...
prettygirl1995 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I totally understand where your coming from, and as a women myself I feel that many times their portrayed weak and fragile. Yes a woman is made to be soft and loving towards her husband but at the same time she can also become maa durga and destroy anyone who may harm her.

I felt the same when i first heard the news, but in this show Jhanvi isn't shown weak but bound by society's rules and also for the respect of her family she doesn't run away. Therefore she NEEDS someone to save or to put it more properly someone to reveal Viraj's true intentions and his TRUE past. 
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
May be she will save herself first and only then a man will enter her life

prettygirl1995 aren't society's rules what make women weak? ... they are weak because of those rules only else why would they be weak?

And i don't think CVs are planning to show something they had not planned on day 1 when the show started because show is doing well why would they want to change their story at this point? Am sure they have a story in mind which they are working towards and we should wait and watch. In any case a show is a hit or flop with its story, not actors ... they add value and make you relate to their story but eventually the story is what carries a show forward
Edited by Soaps1 - 12 years ago
harshad.diwani thumbnail
i agree jhanvi should standup for herself own not taking the shoulder of other man...so jhanvi will try to runaway from viraj's life...this is the first initiative which she will take for herself...but this is true"men r dogs"..this world is full of men...single woman cant survive in this men's world...in every single step a woman needs a man...this is reality n this is the answer of ur question... it is in woman nature to be loving & affectionate but  when woman looses her dignity & everything so she becomes a maa durga like we saw in lajja & aanjam movies...Edited by harshad.diwani - 12 years ago
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with you. I expected something different. I love HC & i am glad that he's coming back. I would love it if he helps Jhanvi, but as a parallel lead..it doesn't work for me. It has just made me feel that the show is becoming typical
simcute thumbnail
i agree girl should stand for her right because in reality no one is free to save her...it happens only in serial n movie...