Aashiq Banaya aapne
Ooh la la
Chikini Chameli
Ladki tu hain badi boombardt
Babuji Zara dheere chalo
Bijli Khadi yahan Bili khadi
Shipla sa figure
Pappu can't dance sala

Who is the Nadan Parinde in song Nadan Parinde?

For which Darling munni badnam hui?

And who is behind Shiela for which she says Main tere haath naa aani?

Why silk is like Honeymoon night?

Whose pyaar switty want?

Why daddy says to his son that he is his galti?

Tell us something about yourself which very few ppl know

What you enjoy the most?

Write 5-6 Lines about :

Anurag

Paagal Onu

Taani

Arnav

Khushi

ArHi

Taanu

Kunal

Siddhi

SiNal

Ram

Priya

RaYa

Harshiya

Tere Liye

Joyel

Nupur

Ritesh- Ananya Duo

Shekhar

Shyam

Shyam - Scorpio Jodi

Mamiji

list 3 of ur fav hottest pair on Small screen today?

also let us know whats so special about them.

whats ur fav TaAnu moment till date.

what do you have on mind right now.

define TaAnu in your words.

what do u dream of the most.

ur worst nightmare..

What is your dream in life? 

What gives you satisfaction? 

What hurts you the most? 

If you were to write a book about yourself, what title would you give it? And what would it contain that would surprise most people who know you well enough?

.If you had the power to change something in the world, what would it be? 

.If you could be some other person for a day, who would it be and why? 

.What is the one thing about you that you simply can't give up on? 

Tell us something that only people close to you know. 

If you could ask God for one thing only, what would it be? 

If the world were to come to an end tomorrow, what would you like to do and why?

.How do you introduce yourself to other people?

How was your school life? Any particular memory?

.What is your favorite color?

What are you 3 favorite activities?

Which is your favorite destination you have visited and why?

What are yourhobbies, interests, likes and dislikes?

What types of movies do you enjoy?

What was your happiest/saddest/funniest moment in life?

What's the habit you're proudest of breaking?

What you think, what kind of life you want to live?

What is your expectation from life?

If there was one thing you could have done differently, what would it be?

.What are the most important traits in a man, in your opinion?

What's your most priced possession you would not share with anyone?

.What's the best piece of advice you've ever received?

What's the biggest personal change you've made?

Which is one word you would associate with yourself?

Have you ever indulged in a catfight? What was it all about?

If you had to choose a song that would suit as your theme song, which one would it be?

What is the funniest nickname that you have been called with?

How was your school life? Is there any particular funny incident that you remember till date?

Do you watch cartoons? If yes, which is your most favorite character?

What is your wildest fantasy till date? Whom would you want, as a part of it?

What is the worst piece of advice you have ever received?

What's the cheesiest compliment that you have ever received, be it by a girl or a guy?
If you had a billion dollars, what would you do with it?
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello Friends... I'm here with my answers.. πŸ€—

User Name: -MariaMars-

Profession: Technology Analyst

How did I get started with India Forums: I was browsing about my favourite show Tere Liye and ended up being here. πŸ˜ƒ

Why am I hooked to PNZKSK ...:  One and Only Sameer Soni 😍

My hobbies, More about me: I love collecting pictures, posters of my favourite stars, watching TV, listening to music,singing,Written Updates here.😎 I'm a very sensitive person, i gel easily with others. 😳😳

What I like best @ IF: Best is the friends i make here πŸ€—

What I would like to see more @IF: Chatting facility at IF and unbiased rankings of actors and shows πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

And finally, why the username -MariaMars- : I had some other user name, but my paagal friend Ridzzi asked me to change to this name and most friends from IF calls me Mars, Hence this name πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Nags.. Thank u baby πŸ€—.. and here are the answers πŸ˜‰

1. What was your reaction when you found out, you were the next MOTW?? It was 😲😲 frankly i wasn't expecting
2. How do you feel right now??  Feeling hot as i'm being grilled by everyone πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
3. Fav food? Chinese πŸ˜ƒ
4. Fav sport? Used to Love Cricket, but not now. Nothing as of now πŸ˜›
5. Fav past time? Nowadays its only IF and FB. Addicted to both and the shows πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
6. Fav subject?  English πŸ˜†
7. Fav brand? Nothing specific.. But i love Melange collections. Max and Westside too. And in watches Titan Fast Track πŸ˜ƒ
8. Fav outing? Anywhere with friends πŸ€—
9. If you were stuck on a deserted island, alone, which actor/any family member/or anyone, would you like to bring along?? πŸ€ͺ I would take my all time favourite Sourav Ganguly with me.. Its my dream to meet him 😍
-MariaMars- thumbnail
@Naz : abhi tak tune katam nahi kiya kya ?? 😈

1.  How'll u describe u'rself ? Sensitive, Friendly, Emotional, Caring

2.  If u r granted 2 wishes, wat wud that b ? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Currently want my Visa to be approved  one more is i want to meet all my fav stars like Sourav, Harshad, Barun, Ram, Sameer 😍 and its a biggg list πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
    • FAV MUSICAL INSTRUMENT? Flute
    • FAV DISH? Chicken Fried Rice & Manchurian
    • FAV TV SHOW? TereLiye. Currently BALH, IPKKND and Parichay 😳
    • FAV BOLLYWOOD ACTOR? Aamir Khan 😊 and lately Salman khan πŸ˜‰ Hrithik too..😍
    • FAV BOLLYWOOD ACTRESS? Juhi Chawla
    • FAV HOLLYWOOD ACTOR?I don't watch HW movies,but i like Tom CruiseπŸ˜›
    • FAV HOLLYWOOD ACTRESS? None
    • FAV TELLYWOOD ACTOR? πŸ€ͺList is Big..πŸ˜† Harshad Chopda, Ram Kapoor, Barun Sobti, Sameer Soni, Rajeev Khandelwal, Shabbir Ahluwalia, Eijaz Khan, Iqbal Khan and goes on and on..😍
    • FAV TELLYWOOD ACTRESS? Anupriya Kapoor πŸ˜ƒ Lately loving Sakshi Tanwar πŸ˜ƒ 
    • FAV CARTOON CHARACTER? Tom & Jerry
    • THE SADDEST DAY OF UR LYF? When i lost my dad πŸ˜’
    • THE HAPPIEST DAY OF UR LYF? When i got job in my dream company
    • ONE THING U WOULD LYK 2 CHANGE ABT URSELF? Stop being sensitive and Stupid
    • MOST MEMORABLE MOMENT? When i met my fav actor Ajith (tamil actor) personally and clicked pic with him 😍
    • ONE THING THT NOBODY KNOWS ABT U? I think I'm a open book to everyone πŸ˜ƒ
    • IF U R GRANTED 3 WISHES U WOULD ASK 4? Nah.. i'm happy with whatever i get.
    • UR BEST CHILDHOOD MEMORY? Winning speech competition and best school people leader award πŸ‘πŸ˜‰
    • ON UR LAST BDAY WHT U DID? I cut 4 cakes that day.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† for the 1st time in all my 26 yrs.  2 at office and 2 at home and went out for dinner with family and friends
    • YOU ARE? Sensitived
    • LYF IS? Unpredictable
    • LOVE ISBeautiful only when it is true. Nowadays hard to find true love πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
    • MARRIAGE IS? Eternal.
    • UR IDEAL MAN SHOULD B? I usually love angry young men. On a lighter note , should be like Harshad and Barun πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow superb answers akkaπŸ˜³πŸ€—πŸ€—

this 4 u since u r tired answering questionsπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

sgumi82 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Maria .. congrats girl.
Will come back with my set of questions.

luv,
savi.
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Kalsss 😑😑😭😭 Spare Me!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Picture that comes into mind after reading the following

Pee Loon - Prachi's dance in Ekta's awards and Harshiya watching πŸ˜‰
Bheege Hoth Tere Malika Sherawat 🀒🀒
Har Saans Mein πŸ˜•πŸ˜• Nothing came into mind πŸ˜†
Pyaasa Tan Mera🀣 πŸ˜‘😑 Nothing again πŸ₯±πŸ˜†
Bahon Ke Darmiyan - Taanu's First Dance 😍
Desi Boyz - Barun and Akshay πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Tu Mera Hero - Hero Honda Ad πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
O Re Pia - Yest's BALH episode
Tum Ho Mera Pyaar - Harshad Chopda πŸ˜‰
Woh HumSafar Tha Humsafar sunke sirf Khirad Aur Ashar yaad aarahe haiπŸ˜‰
Dancing Jodi Harshiya πŸ€—
Maahi - Song from Raaz 2🀣 πŸ˜³ none πŸ˜†
Aashiq Banaya aapne Famous Indian Idol contestant who sang this song ROFLROFL
Ooh la la Vidya Balan and Sakshi Tanwar πŸ˜ƒ
Chikini Chameli Katrina's performance
Ladki tu hain badi boombardt Vidya Balan in DP
Babuji Zara dheere chalo 😲 Kushi's dad πŸ˜†
Bijli Khadi yahan Bili khadi πŸ€” No picture at all
Shipla sa figure Shweta Tiwari
Pappu can't dance sala Barun Sobti πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Who is the Nadan Parinde in song Nadan Parinde? JordanπŸ˜›

For which Darling munni badnam hui? For Salman Khan πŸ˜‰

And who is behind Shiela for which she says Main tere haath naa aani? Again SalluπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Why silk is like Honeymoon night? Mujhe kyun poochthi hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜›.. I don't have experience in Honeymoon ROFLROFL

Whose pyaar switty want? Switty?? U mean Niharika kapoor of BALH πŸ˜† She loves money πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Why daddy says to his son that he is his galti? Raat mei kiya tha na.. isliye ROFLROFL

Tell us something about yourself which very few ppl know Mei ek open book hoon πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

What you enjoy the most? Talking to my friends and watching my fav shows

Write 5-6 Lines about : 😲😲 5 to 6 lines.. 😈 Sirf jo man mei aayega wahi likhoongi πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Anurag My fav Fictional Character. He's charming, cute, handsome. The one whom every gal wants to have as life partner. Par Ye to Taani ke bina nahi rahega πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†  Main Hoon Na Onu.. 😳
Paagal Onu 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 This is enough i think.. But thanks to the CV's who murdered my Paagal Onu's character πŸ₯±πŸ€’

Taani Awww.. The gorgeous female.. Selfless woman... She's the perfect woman for Anurag... Anurag ko chodthi nahi I can very well relate to this character πŸ˜ƒ

Arnav Hah.. The latest sensation... The ravishing, dashing, handsome, hawtt Hunk of television.. Love his character and Barun's acting. πŸ‘

Khushi Bubbly gal mostly OTT..  Chemistry with ASR rocks..

ArHi Rabba Ve... πŸ˜› Ab aayega maza. shaadi hogayi  Another Rocking Jodi. The Best in Star plus currently 😳 Love them

Taanu Best Chemistrilicious Jodi. Crackling Chemistry. My most favourite. How many ever jodi's might come and go, but they will remain in my heart always

Kunal Kadoos πŸ˜† akdoo πŸ˜† Smart, dashing... Oh My gold medalist kunu..😳 He's a sweetheart. Even though track is crap, i watch it for him πŸ˜ƒ Another fictional character i like.. πŸ˜ƒ

Siddhi Mrs.Mute Chopra.. Currently very pissed off with her πŸ₯±πŸ€’ A cute gal.. Best wife for Mr.akdoo. Hope she reduces blushing and starts romancing and talking πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

SiNal Another fabulous jodi produced by Ekta Kapoor.. She creates magical Jodi.. When they romance, they sizzle.. 😳 Hoping to see more of their romance.. *Fingers Crossed*

Ram 😍 My 10 year old dream to meet him. Love him from Ghar Ek Mandir 😳 About Ram the character, he's the best hubby one can get.. I never wanted to marry in life, but seeing him, i too feel like getting married to someone like golu.. such a sweetheart 😳

Priya Beautiful lady. Sometimes OTT esp abt her hubby... Love's in the air.. Hoping to see her romance Mr.kapoor

RaYa Magical Jodi.. I never thought this jodi would create such a messemerizing magic.. Going crazy for them.. Love them loads... Hoping to see the romance of the matured love story

Harshiya πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Do i need to talk about them?? 5 to 6 lines is not enough.. U know na.. Crackling chemistry is what they create, be it onscreen or offscreen. I've never been crazy for any telly jodi until i saw them. My dream to meet them once, hope i get the chance to meet them. Hoping and praying to see them back on screen.. Best jodi created by ekta.. thanks to her... Love them loads and loads and loads..❀️

Tere Liye Thanks to this show which brought smile in my face and gave me Taanu and Harshiya. This show made me addicted to TV once again.Thanks to ekta.. Even though it went off air soon, it will remain my most fav show ever. Beautiful story ruined by stupid spat between PH and channel 🀒 Wish they come back with a season 2 or atleast wanting Harshiya to be back 😳

Joyel Aww.. Cute angel.. Couldn't see much of her.. But Our Taanu's baby, toh cute and adorable toh banta hai na

Nupur 🀒🀒 Initially she was good, then turned into a vamp and then again a good lady. Thanks to her coz of whom Taanu got married.

Ritesh- Ananya Duo  Made for each other.. But felt really bad wen ananya di died πŸ˜’ and then ritesh's turn to take revenge.. ufff  Can't bear it, but ananya di's last hospital sequence was very touching

Shekhar  Strict Dad... Always against Anurag-Taani.. Phir He was ok.. but achanak mar gaya.. πŸ₯±

Shyam Ewww.. Snake, Pervert, Creep, Disgusting creature 🀒🀒

Shyam - Scorpio Jodi Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Mamiji OTT.. Puke... But love her dialogue delivery and especially Hello Hi Bye Bye πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Will reply the others soon... Already tired πŸ₯±πŸ₯± dekhloongi tujhe πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by -MariaMars- - 12 years ago
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
^^ Lovely answers Mars.. πŸ€— Baaki ke kab answer karne wali hai😈 *runs away*  🀣 🀣

Edited by mishti_17 - 12 years ago
-MariaMars- thumbnail
 list 3 of ur fav hottest pair on Small screen today? RaYa, ArHi, SiNal 😍

also let us know whats so special about them. All 3 have rocking chemistry 😳

whats ur fav TaAnu moment till date. SR πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

what do you have on mind right now. I have to complete work πŸ₯±πŸ₯± and catch train as i'm going out of station

define TaAnu in your words. Magical, Chemistrilicious, Messmerizing, Ravishing, Made for each other πŸ˜ƒ

what do u dream of the most.  i want to dream of something but i get stupid dreamsπŸ₯±

ur worst nightmare.. Chuwi back with... πŸ₯±πŸ€’ nooo

What is your dream in life?  I don't want to dream anything coz whatever i think doesn't happenπŸ₯±

What gives you satisfaction? Nothing specific. i get satisfied easily

What hurts you the most?  When someone teases me abt my weight πŸ˜’

If you were to write a book about yourself, what title would you give it? And what would it contain that would surprise most people who know you well enough? The Unluckiest person on World πŸ₯±πŸ₯± as i told my life is a open book, there would be nothing surprising to the ppl who know me well 😊

.If you had the power to change something in the world, what would it be? Stop terrorism πŸ₯±

.If you could be some other person for a day, who would it be and why? 

.What is the one thing about you that you simply can't give up on? I can't stop watching RaYa, ArHi and SiNal.

Tell us something that only people close to you know. People close to me are always special  to me πŸ€—

If you could ask God for one thing only, what would it be? My US Visa

If the world were to come to an end tomorrow, what would you like to do and why?
Talk to all my friends and family coz i will miss them

.How do you introduce yourself to other people? Just with my name.

How was your school life? Any particular memory? It was the best. Me being awarded the best school people leader

.What is your favorite color? Lavender, Pink, Red

What are you 3 favorite activities? Browsing, Listening to Music, Chatting πŸ˜†

Which is your favorite destination you have visited and why? I haven't travelled much. I liked Ooty/kodaikanal the most as i had some wonderful moments during and after the trip

What are yourhobbies, interests, likes and dislikes? Browsing, Music, Singing, Dislike back biting, Like friends and talking to them

What types of movies do you enjoy? Romantic

What was your happiest/saddest/funniest moment in life? Happy : wen i met my fav actor, sad : wen i lost my dad, funny : many

What's the habit you're proudest of breaking? πŸ˜• None

What you think, what kind of life you want to live? Happy Life

What is your expectation from life? Nothing literally

If there was one thing you could have done differently, what would it be? All things watever i've done i would want to do it differently now πŸ˜†

.What are the most important traits in a man, in your opinion? Honesty, Intelligence, Understandability and No Ego

What's your most priced possession you would not share with anyone? All the gifts i've got my bro and friends..

.What's the best piece of advice you've ever received? To quit my job..
What's the biggest personal change you've made? I've gone more crazier with a new crazy set of friends πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Which is one word you would associate with yourself? Sensitive

Have you ever indulged in a catfight? What was it all about? No

If you had to choose a song that would suit as your theme song, which one would it be?πŸ€” Tere Liye title song πŸ˜‰

What is the funniest nickname that you have been called with? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† secret πŸ˜‰

Do you watch cartoons? If yes, which is your most favorite character? No i don't

What is your wildest fantasy till date? Whom would you want, as a part of it? To go on a date with Harshad and Barun πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

What is the worst piece of advice you have ever received? Again to quit my job.. Person was double gaming and giving wrong advice 🀒🀒

What's the cheesiest compliment that you have ever received, be it by a girl or a guy?Everyone compliment me for my smile 😊
If you had a billion dollars, what would you do with it? Get a house, Get a car and Spend rest in shopping πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Kshiti_Kunal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wowwwieee
Maria... let me come back with some good questions for you.. 
for now..

Make a choice:

Ram or Kunal πŸ˜›
Bade Acche Lagte Hain or Parichay πŸ€£
Priya or Siddhi

tell me 10 similarities between these two shows and 10 differences!! 

I will come back with some other questions pretty soon! 

till then enjoy the grilling and congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!