Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

Why jhanvi's thought process is not shown?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Ok i notice this whenever i watch the show that they just don't focus enough on jhanvi's pov, whats going on in her mind enough ... yes they do show her scared and then when viraj again showers love on her she is bold over ... but they never show what she thinks about why viraj does it only thought that crosses her mind is if i do what he wants he will not get angry ... but how is it possible jhanvi never thinks about what did i do wrong to deserve this treatment? How can anyone not think about that, even if they feel obliged? How can you bear so much and not think why he does it? or feel disgusted by it?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mokshashree

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why jhanvi's thought process is not shown?" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 5:57am | IP Logged
good point nads!
the cvs should show jahnv's POV..its high time they did!
i mean  the show has become pretty monotonous as far as the content is concerned...its the same viraj torturing jahnvi thing agaiin and again...

if the cvs r planning to show jahnvi running away...hey should start concenterating on her ibnnner thoughts from now on!

PadBear

IF-Sizzlerz

PadBear

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Obviously she's not meant to have any thoughts of her own. Only thoughts planted there by others. I have serious reservations that she can actually plan an escape. Her hand will be forced somehow and she will be made to run. 

harshad.diwani

Goldie

harshad.diwani

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
she never thinks that viraj's behaviour become changed suddenly what is d reason behind it...she never trys to know...only she is always in fear..."ek pal mai kuch to dosry pal mai kuch"...she is like viraj's fav.toy...jab chaha showers his love on her or jab chaha torture her...she has its own thought but when she wants to say viraj tortures her "bolti band krdaita hai uski"...

Edited by harshad.diwani - 20 February 2012 at 8:15am

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
i just hope they start showing it asap

shikha-sw

shikha-sw

Posted: 23 February 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Yes, I agree... This show seems like its more about a torturing Viraj, than an abused wife... i want to see Jhanvi more... 

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 23 February 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
*Reserved - I agree to ur POV will be posting something onto it.*

but how is it possible jhanvi never thinks about what did i do wrong to deserve this treatment? How can anyone not think about that, even if they feel obliged? How can you bear so much and not think why he does it? or feel disgusted by it?

Agreed!!! It's hight time they show her doing something rather than just thinking about it. Truely why is she not thinking about the reasons that for ONCE Viraj could be wrong? She can think without giving in any sort of impressions! Being able to think and see the picture clearly withcomparing the worse and best moments!! they did show the comparison part today and yesterday...lets c how she actually starts acting against the torture rather than bearing it.

Edited by Krrish87_sweet - 23 February 2012 at 6:17pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.