rubab123 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
hello, im rubab......joined this blog just now......im watchign this serial after a long long time..im a huge huge karan nandini fan.....but cant figure out who ansh actualy is.....is he afters virani's money or what / ? can somebody plz brief me about his character , where does he belong to ........what does he want ........he wants nandini , that i know, but that sure isnt love.....what is the core reason that he is so mad after her ....or is it that he wants virans wealth ......i'll be very grateful if u tell me this /////

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uzzy4evar thumbnail

hi sure i'll tel wats goin on lately

ansh is da son of tulsi hoo got lost at birth n now dat tulsi knowz she gets ansh bak to er house n sez dat he belongs there n wel da only reason he came bk was becoz he luvs nandini and wnts to marry her and nandini dus'nt like him. he wnts nandini to marry her so thats y he's jus puttin on a big act as if he's gon relly good n all like he's cum out of dat weird world he was in wen he was bad n all but he really n now he knows karan n nandini are fa;llin in luv wiv each other so evry time karan tries to nandini his feelins 4 er ansh alwayz gets in the way or thinks of summat to get karan in trouble n he succeeds!!!😡n ive erd by readin da updates ansh n nandini ill get married n tulsi will kik karan out of the house i think becoz karan dus summat or sez sumat lol

n dats bout it wel dats how much i kno

hope u read it n soz if sum prts are missin its bin a long time n cnt full remember it 😊 ðŸ˜ƒ

rubab123 thumbnail

tha nk you so much ............it was a gr8 help........

by the way , what weird world is he from..... i mean does he belong to some underworld or what ......

onemroe thing, seeing ur profile, it says u liv ein uk, how do u watch these plays.....i want this play's videos of early 2004, is thr any way to get hold of them......my fianceliving thr so he can buy from thr......im from pakistan......very nice meeting u

thanks again

*Jane* thumbnail
Ok Um... Ansh may have tulsi and mihir's blood but he is not in anyway resembled as a virani. "His wierd world" is that he was raised to be a Gugral, to follow in Aditiah Gugrals (don't know how to spell the name but sounds like that) footsteps, Adiah Gugral is a big time drugdealer He raised Ansh to care about himself and only himself no matter who gets hurt in the process. when Ansh finds out he was by blood a virani he gets mad and really upset that he didn't know anything about it. He tells the viranies that he dosen't what anything to do with them but that is until he finds out that nandani is living with them. Nandani as you know is a reporter and she was to interview Ansh, and in thier first visit Ansh Falls "in Love" with her and he tries to pursue her and in wrong ways I must say, but fails so when he finds out that nandani lives with the viranies he goes and stays there all in the while putting up the act that he has changed and is good. Later he finds that Nandani is falling in love with Karan and karan in love with her so he divises a plan to make all the viranies hate karan and unfortunatly he succedes😭. To Ansh's delight Tulsi disides to get Ansh and Nandani married so with a little push from Ansh they were angaged and married. The only reason Nandani ever agried with this setup was that she thought that 1. Ansh had changed 2.Karan didn't love her and 3.this was the only thing that would have made he grandfather happy who by the way thinks that Ansh is a saint and could do no wrong.
pmahesh thumbnail

Originally posted by: rubab123

by the way , what weird world is he from..... i mean does he belong to some underworld or what ......

Ansh and aditya gujral are connected with underworld, they are into drugs, smuggling.

rubab123 thumbnail

thank you jane and mahesh .........its great to see how you people have answered my queries so well , just with one question.....thank you guys.....i just hope i can get hold of those videos inw hich karan n nadini met and their love developed and how ansh got possessive........all that .....i just missed that al man .wasnt in the country actually.........plz do let me know if thr is any way to ge tthe videos ......

thank you guys.....love u all.

uzzy4evar thumbnail
i duno where to get da video's 4rm n yep i do liv in uk but i watch all dis on tv ive got star plus