Na Aana Is Desh Laado
Na Aana Is Desh Laado

India-Forums

WU 20th Feb 2012

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Episode starts with all reaching the temple... Smileeach go in different directions in search of Santosh... OuchKaran comes across a torn piece of duppatta... Ouchhe realises it's of Santosh... Ouchhe informs Ammaji...Smile Ammaji tells only one can do this...LOL Karan tells do you feel it's Rana???... SmileAmmaji asks everyone to go back...SmileJanvi tells she'll also come...SmileAmmaji asks Janvi also to go away... they all leave... Ammaji looks determined...Smile

Rana is spreading gangajal in the hall... Smilewhen Ammaji comes there... Ammaji shouts at Rana why do you always end up giving some trouble???Smile ... and aren't you scared of death??? LOLatleast think... you already have 2 wives... want to see them as widows???Smile ... Rana tells now what have i done???  and i have to pay for whose mistake??? LOLAmmaji tells you have tortured my daughter in law enough... and looks like for you that was not enough now you have kidnapped her as well??? OuchRana looks shocked...Smile Rana tells i know you won't trust me...Smilebut i don't lie when i'm holding gangajal... Smilethen he pours gangajal into his hands and tells i'm not behind Santosh's disappearance... SmileAmmaji tells don't test my patience... i could kill you even now... Smileand i'll kill you right here in your house if i get to know you are the one behind her disappearance... Tongue

Ammaji turns to go..SmileSurya who is listening to it...Day Dreaming walks downDay Dreaming and tells Ammaji stop seeing dreams in daylight...Smile. and your words are not going to affect anything...Ouch he continues i know my father well enough and he is not lying especially when he has sworn it against gangajal... Smileand you have to believe it Ammaji...Smile Ammaji tells for a son his father is never wrong...LOL and time will tell who is speaking the truth...Smile Surya stops her Day Dreamingand declares you have put a blackmark on my father's character by putting the blame of Santosh's disappearance...Smileand in order to prove that he's not lying... Surya will find Santosh for her..Day Dreaming.Heart Rana looks shocked...LOL  Ammaji raises her hand towards SuryaBig smile [Ps as if thanking him... or blessing himTongue] and leaves..Smile. Surya also leaves...Day Dreaming

All are worried at Ammaji's place...Ouch Ammaji comes and tells she had been to Rana's place..Smile. and he's telling he's not behind Santosh's disappearance...Smileand without any proof she has to believe him now... Smileand tells Surya has promised to help us in finding Santosh...Heart Janvi smiles happily...Big smile Rana is laughing in his room...Angry he tells Heera who is this new enemy of Ammaji??? Shockedand must say this new enemy has enough guts...Shocked He gets an anonymous call... Confusedhe picks up and is quite shaken up...Confused LOLlater ends up telling.. this is a big deal and he needs to think about it...Confused Heera asks him about it... SmileRana slaps him and asks him to go away...AngryRana talking to himself... 50 crore deal????...Shocked

Santosh is shown in bad state...Cry that kidnapper comes near...Angry Santosh asks him why has he brought her???Ouch and if he wants to kill her then why is he taking so much time??? OuchThat kidnapper puts knife near her neck and tells he'll do so soon... Censoredbut before that he has one more thing to do...Angryand leaves...Angry [Ps seems to me it's Joginder... coz of the voice... it really sounded familiar...Smile if it's really Jogi... Darshu dii you are right...!!!Star]Karan declares we can't depend on the police...Smile he is going to look for Santosh... Chautala also joins him... Smile

Chautala-Karan in the car...Smile. they go to the place from where Santosh was kidnapped...Smile. that kidnapper who's nearby fires the gun...Angry all of a sudden Karan loses control on the car... and dashes it to the tree...ShockedKaran tells Chautala seems like the tyre got punctured... they come out to check the tyres..Smile Kidnapper comes forward aiming the gunpoint at them... AngryChautala-Karan are shocked...Smile they ask him who is he???Smile[Ps now toh i'm damn sure it's Jogi coz of his eyes...Angry] that kidnapper asks them to shut up and tells them to decide amongst themselves who wants to be the first one to be shot... CensoredKaran comes in front of Chautala and asks that kidnapper to kill him and spare Chautala... SmileChautala-Karan argue among themselves...SmileThat kidnapper tells there seems to be too much love between father-son...Angry Chautala-Karan look shocked...ShockedKidnapper continues not to worry... he'll kill them both together so they can be still united in death...Angry that kidnapper gets ready to fire the gun...Shocked episode ends on that kidnapper's face...Angry

Precap - Karan-kidnapper have a fight at the place where Santosh is being held as captive...Smilein between Karan manages to remove the part of clothing covering the kidnapper's face thus revealing the kidnapper's identity... Thumbs UpSantosh-Karan look shocked... Smile

Edited by sujji0609 - 21 February 2012 at 5:26am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

mvatsamomsx3Kushi27coolxnehalpoonamswarajgirblack_d3vilshiny3Frugalmailyousodi1234vienna234xxxangelxxshabana_79Shalinkripsythamizh93alice54tamzin43AbhiAniKhaLidaHsudhalata1usmrasulMoner_Radioanna44shalibsingapury

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged
thanks for updates Sujju!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamzin43sujji0609

thamizh93 Senior Member
thamizh93
thamizh93

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged
thanks for the update ...it s definitely joginder

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamzin43sujji0609

Moner_Radio IF-Rockerz
Moner_Radio
Moner_Radio

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
@ sujata:
            thanx for the update. caught a glimpse of the episode last night and conformed that it was jogi indeed !!AngryOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index