CID

Vaishanvi Dhanraj to quit Laado; get back to CID?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

cids

cids

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged
vaishnavi Dhanraj is beautiful, charming and an amazing singer. She came to the office of Tellychakkar.com as the guest editor and won everyone's heart. Now, it's a known fact that she gained immense popularity via her impressive stint in Fireworks Productions' (B P Singh's) CID (Sony Entertainment Television). Later, she decided to spread her wings and opted to move on and play Jahnvi in Shakuntalam Telefilms' Na Aana Is Desh Laado (Colors). But our sources informed us that Vaishnavi is all set to quit Laado and get back to hunting murderers and cons in CID.

"She is not too happy with the progress of her track in Laado. So she has now decided to get back to CID. Personally, she loves the team of Daya, Abhijeet, Pradyuman and everyone else. She has already approached the production house (of CID) and they are planning to infuse a feasible track to mark her entry," the source went on to divulge.

Tellychakkar.com spoke to Vaishanvi about the development and this is what she had to say, "Yes, if given a chance I would love to get back to CID. But I am happy with Laado and I have no plans to quit."

Well, Vaishnavi, wherever you go, your fans will follow you. After all, you are a brilliant actress and a wonderful human being!!!

source;  Tellychakkar.com

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LavenderCrystalMuskaan92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vaishanvi Dhanraj to quit Laado; get back to CID?" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 4:18am | IP Logged
This is ridiculous!!! They shouldn't bring back Tasha. She was killed off while on duty and they showed a detailed death scene too. If Vaishnavi had any intention of coming back, she shouldn't have taken a death scene.

I love Tasha but don't want her back and in a way it's good that she has clarifed that she's happy in Ladoo.

But I wonder what stupid twist our FW writers will create if they bring Tasha back. 3 lady cops are not necessary at all. I don't mind if Vaishnavi comes back as a criminal, though...but once someone has appeared as a cop it's difficult to accept the same person in a different role...it's different before they join as a cop.

Edited by visrom - 20 February 2012 at 4:21am

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 4:23am | IP Logged

Wow... Vaishnavi coming back LOL 

Two ways to bring her back
- Real tasha never died. She was kidnapped and kept somewhere while a tasha look alike was present in CID who got killed
- Tasha's judwa behen joins CID

DemonStar

Coolbie

DemonStar

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by astonish

- Real tasha never died. She was kidnapped and kept somewhere while a tasha look alike was present in CID who got killed

This is precisely what I thought! I'd even take the twin sister idea over this, but we know the kind of stuff FW loves. LOL

As much as I'd be thrilled if she returns, they pretty much locked up all (sensible) possibilities of that happening with her very much onscreen death scene.

cids

cids

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 4:30am | IP Logged
they should not take her back. first she quit herself and when her ladoo is not working ,she is trying to get back.how selfish.

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by astonish

- Tasha's judwa behen joins CID
That's just like Chandrakanta.

FW is capable of doing any such nonsense. I can already visualise it. She'll be a damsel in distress and will call out to CID...they'll not see her till they rescue her and they'll be shocked to see Tasha. Freddie will howl out saying 'AAATTMAAA'.

She'll explain 'main uski judwaa behen hoon...lekin aap mujhe Tasha kehkar bula sakte hain...woh hum sab ke dil mein abhi bhi zinda hai...' Then Abhijeet will come forward in tears Dead and tell ACP - sir, aap inhe CID mein kyoon nahin lete...Tasha ki yaad mujhe abhi bhi sata rahi hai...main uske paas khada tha aur kuch nahin kar paaya, meri antar aatma mujhe kos rahi hai sir...'.

Daya comes forward - haan sir...mujhe  pata hai Tasha ki maut se Abhijeet ko bohot bada dhakka laga. Use raat ko Stolen Dynamite ka scene nahin balki Tasha ko goli lagne wala scene sapne mein aa raha hai. Dead

ACP - Theek hai. Aaj se tum CID ka hissa ho...aur hum sab tumhe Tasha kehkar bulayenge. Dead

Edited by visrom - 20 February 2012 at 4:38am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sakshyaDemonStarDaydreamingnsapoastonish

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cids

they should not take her back. first she quit herself and when her ladoo is not working ,she is trying to get back.how selfish.

Confused

There is no selfsihness in it... Its her career and her interest ...and she has the right to change..
If she doesnt like her work at Ladoo why should she continue working there??? and if she likes working with CID why shouldnt she join CID???

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Astonish, there's nothing wrong coming back properly. If Asha or Muskaan were to come back, I wouldn't mind at all. Tasha was killed off...we don't want a totally illogical story now to bring her back.

This is not like quitting one company, joining another and coming back.

Edited by visrom - 20 February 2012 at 4:37am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cidsnsapo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top