Page 1 of 145

Page 1
Page   of 145
Page 2 Page 145

-_-harsh42

IF-Dazzler

-_-harsh42

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 10:49pm | IP Logged

This starts with the "CONTRACT-MARRIAGE" track, and there are a set of songs which inspired me to write this, and hence you'd probably be getting to listen the songs which I love and listen to, most of the time.

INTRODUCTION

Khushi opened her eyes to look at the bleak sunlight which entered through the slight opening of the curtains. Why had the curtains moved? Who had moved them? Her head ached as if an explosion had taken place inside it. She felt a soothing hand on her head. The touch which she could recognize even in her sleep. And she slipped back into her sleep with a smile on her lips.

She felt someone calling her. That voice, which she could never forget. The voice of the man she loved. The voice of the man, whom she thought, loved her back. But that was so long ago. Things were different now. She had left him, hadn't she? "Yeah, you did." came the prompt reply from beside her. She turned immediately to look at the source of the voice to find Arnav next to her, sitting comfortably, cross-legged on the bed. Khushi stumbled out of bed, a hand at her throat, as she stared at her husband with shocked eyes. "No!!! Nooo. . . ." Khushi whispered as she shook her head vigorously. This couldn't be happening. She had left him. She had left her whole family! No one knew that she was here!! How on earth had he found her?!

"Y. . . You!! Go away!!!" Khushi yelled, and Arnav grimaced, and shrugged, as he said simply, "I can't."

"What do you mean you can't?!" Khushi asked, annoyed with the calm countenance of her husband. Arnav gave her a sweet smile as he answered, "I'm here because you were thinking about me. I'm here because of your. . ." he trailed off, and tapped a finger against his temple. Khushi looked down, her eyes still wide with shock as she tried to understand. Looking up at him, she asked "You mean I'm imagining all this??!"

Arnav nodded disapprovingly and replied, "Hallucinating is the proper word."

"No. . . Th. . . Why. . . That is crazy!!" Khushi sputtered, not ready to believe what Arnav was telling.

"Of course that's crazy. You should stop doing it! Or better yet. Come back to me. You know I can't do without you. I. . . . I love you!!" Arnav said, the last sentence coming out in a low whisper, his eyes pleading her to act according to his whim. Khushi shut her eyes tight, and put her tightly balled fists at her ears, trying to muffle the voice of Arnav.

"It has been 4 days, Khushi. And you never even got out of the bed. You should go out, you know. Some fresh air would do you good." Arnav said, standing in front of her, his voice still crystal clear to her ears.

When Khushi didn't respond, he said in a dry voice, "That's not gonna work. My voice is inside your head. Heck! I'm INSIDE your head!! Or else would I be speaking so much?! I'm right now a Khushi version of me!!" Khushi opened her eyes and looked at him with eyes filled with longing. "And you should cry, Khushi. Don't hold it all in your chest. It simply stresses you out." Arnav's voice was now coercing. Khushi fought the urge to touch him by remembering the past six months of her alleged CONTRACT MARRIAGE, and turned her back on him.

To make his voice go away, she turned on the audio system and tuned to some channel. Whiteny Houston's legendary song, "I'll Always Love You" was being played. If there was one thing she had learnt when she had been married to Arnav, it was the Western Music, Western behavior, and most of Western everything! It had been Di's idea and also her naive attempt to impress her husband. "If not for me, cry for your family Khushi. Just think of all that they've gone through along with you... Go make some Jalebis!! Munch on a few!! I always thought a few more pounds would look good on you." Arnav's teasing voice started to irk her now. She even started singing with the song. It was more like yelling the lyrics of the song. If it was true that she was imagining all this, she wanted to keep her mind elsewhere occupied, lest she turn insane!

If I should stay
I would only be in your way.
So I'll go.
But I know
I'll think of you every step of the way

And I Will always love you
Will always love you
You, My darling you

Bittersweet memories
That is all I'm taking with me.
So good-bye' Please don't cry'
We both know I'm not what you need

And I... Will always love you
I... Will always love you
You, ooh

I hope life treats you kind
And I hope you have all you've dreamed of
And I wish you joy and happiness
But above all this I wish you love

And I... Will always love you
I... Will always love you

I, I will always love
You...
You
Darling I love you
I'll always
I'll always
Love
You..

After the song, she quickly had a shower and found Arnav sitting on the reclining chair, waiting for her, following every movement of hers. She shook her head, not believing that hallucinating to such an extent was even remotely possible, as she dialed a number, and said into the phone, "Could you come over?"

"Of course, Chamkili!" came the immediate reply from the other end and Khushi put down the phone, and stood by the door, waiting for her friend. The only person who knew about Khushi right now. . . . .

INDEX:

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by -_-harsh42 - 09 April 2012 at 10:50pm

The following 266 member(s) liked the above post:

bertpinklilliesmukitzzswati2011rempyKira9174amulchhetryrithuparnahoneyboney1bhavanigunazyra94kk10navkush06niccishubashniaayushikumarAstha_IFraniushamoni16pav1977sanjuarshisayari.majumdercappacuino54kdramamagyc88Sara.Khanfanfollowermssravyakpk1002truth1-1lineteanamika00Aym7Maan2Geetthouhidadkr195mjsheen43sree12farhacassimkashevtellycrazylilyattitudeRatiKonigujuprincez08trinitynyxsavvzlankanguryacutie13wintersunshineVeritaserumDee-mischiefAngel-GirlSoulmate27321abc-ChanChan-meluhanAsmara.mankhushRujul13--Preeti--cue1aminakhanmanjusha_92ruchshahcloud.9maloseveds275fhussain237..Winter_Soul..butterfly7nj123radiationBadtameez.DilwinchfireZindagirocks_21ChocoBloc_12roseycheekGeet13spongebobchicklimitlesskdkumarIpkkndworldmoonlight99zuaireahcanucks1714tasmineKaaminiJhacallydkkg-asrcmileyfreakythe_breezemaliKhuarvSweetSophiemz.brarsmarty94shona_sanjuday_lilytinkerbelprabhataDee.RibelleDelCuoreMadafterarhiSankaDevi20Peoniamcguiness19sayanashona136richa1792simransmilythiyamappybeauty14KtotheMPinky.Raizadamultifacetedinsanelycrazyasumisaiqa4evaOnlookerGoldenEyesRoshkolovemusicaashshhs-Siaa-Apples94virmanforevermyarniebabybatgirl67meghnasMGRMFFScapriyaprerna31srenee27Raadhnimeem17GlimmerRemovedAngels11-Devanshi-TheBlueAngelshaam91blah_blah3artaHonkytonkYazzy91HADmishti-eiya-immayurfanyongshinhemvbdmg_roks_antaraDEE2803sweetanu2314Richie-RichcpervaizJasleenEimenEnchantedjazmeenamaypranaysparikhsmaniqbals4everashvezSunriseGreenhappybrarreyaa.uniquebluerose-shamima-sweetygirl28-veena.shona-bhavnahS.StephyIshrafan11devishreeaakriti120..Damsel..-Dee-littlemoiminimuffin86AriyaLilyOrchidnayikasparklystarstudpinkpearlznature-loverN0306arunsunita_gmNina90aditi07Lyraa99Bunny_Bearnizryth-.Pearl.-vqwertyaycma98Electric_BuBBlehararnavA.HajnalIronButterflySnoowfallipkkndfanforevaJaveria3991-Mayuri-hira_arniegowri1712-zozo-fffan123---Shokofa---laksh65ChocoangelKSG_luvangeldream14win7Hot.Pink.Heelsgogumamonsi08bella39sayli_sarunMISTIEAquaBluez17meenalumanewmoon2011Yellow.--Siva--lara3110-Zara-roops82anodaksgfanKrishnaluv94rupzloveu-HoneyBoo-subiscsshonagudiakvarsharfak-fancurledupnyxxsadufdesisweetheart9malluangelsamana-Yuks-tvshowfanEthereal-PathGoGreenisomersprerna1Prinsesse.Suvitinsel.Saraa.Bigbang_GD18shabbo-aparna-KookiemonsterGayuArnavFAYKHAN29SamiyaIPKKNDLyssaPiespoorthipolly_mksarunlicious..mishti_17IsleOfCaprisweetdesiredumasMysticRiver

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arhi FF:Never Gone, Never Far. link to thd 2 pg.1" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

uniquebluerose

IF-Dazzler

uniquebluerose

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
reserved

edited:
ah !!!!!!!Clap

MY god you know the effect of this FF on ARHI maniacs na!!!!! HArshi the hallucination part was plain cruel...already i spend my every waking hour contemplating their contract marriage and spend night dreaming how it could have been better and end up replaying the Diwali kiss and all their cute moments now you FF!!!! Heart

it superb my dear..Thumbs Up.its evoking strange nice as well bad feelings and happy and as well as sad...amused as well as annoyed ...passionate as well as cold feelings in me...
Di i make sense...i guess not right...well i am already mad so ignore me!!!!!Broken Heart
They both are separate as but yet so together and this Khuhsiish ARnav is liek damn cute yaar...he is peaking the truth as well ebing impulsive...he is sweet..as well as...oh gosh here i go again...Confused
*You must be feeling Angry*

HEy Harshu you have showed a Khushish ARnav will there be Arnavish Khuhi in his hallucinations too...I am eager to see the Arnavish Khushi too

you have asked us to wait after such a fantabulous intro...i half want to ask for more...half do not !!!!!! ha ha ha
Well all i can say is finish of the other two fast waiting for them as well as this to proceed

Hug

Edited by uniquebluerose - 19 February 2012 at 11:03pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Soulmate27-_-harsh42

--Siva--

IF-Rockerz

--Siva--

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
res :D

** Edited **

Harshi!! What a good way to start my boring week in office!! A brand new FF from u!!! Now I have one more thing to demand from u on regular basis!! ** Yeah I know I'm ur constant torturer stuck on u, which u find no way to getting rid ofWink**Hug

Start was pretty interesting..! Kinda emoting when Kushi was imagining things! Especially when Arnav said her to cry and Come back to me!!  I felt bad for the poor couple!!Confused

Lavanya, the helper! Hope she helps her problem soon!

Thanks for the PMWink

Edited by Sivaranjani - 19 February 2012 at 11:33pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-_-harsh42

nyxx

IF-Rockerz

nyxx

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged

Woahh...another one? Im excited, Harshu!!

Absolutely love the start...and Im sure as we go on, its going to be a rollercoaster ride...with Khushi hallucinating and all...

Update the next soon, but you better finish off you're other ones. Will be waitingEmbarrassed

Edited by nyxx - 19 February 2012 at 10:57pm

-_-harsh42

Lyraa99

IF-Dazzler

Lyraa99

BollyCurry Production Intern

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
yay.. harshu new one... *dancing*
i'm supposed to be studying... but cudn resist reading...
lol.. awesome start... cont. soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-_-harsh42---Shokofa---

Bunny_Bear

IF-Dazzler

Bunny_Bear

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Well chubbix i never got to comment it. I totally forgot and i must say it was fab. Well i am not a fan of angst but i loved it.. And a new one rom you is even more fab.

Edited by Bhavapriya - 08 March 2012 at 7:38am

desisweetheart9

IF-Rockerz

desisweetheart9

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Loved the intro.

-_-harsh42

crazy44

Goldie

crazy44

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
res ...
*edited *

i have a feeling that this os gonna be so good !! and i am so excited to read it!!
oh my my shes seeing arnav everywhere!! haha
and i want to what happened between them that led her to leave arnav !!
awesome start hun Smile
and the song its so beautiful!!!
cant wait to read more
<3

Edited by crazy44 - 19 February 2012 at 11:39pm

-_-harsh42

Post Reply New Post

Go to top