Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
don't mind me asking...but i felt that she isn't...
i feel that the news of her pregnancy is just a false alarmOuch
i mean was she ever shown visiting a doctor????

donno why but i feel that there was no use of this whole blasting ur past thing...if the truth of her pregnancy was not in question...

the cvs needed to show jahnvi traumatised badly so that she neeeds medical attention...and its then that viraj comes to know either she is not pregnant...
or maybe the child in her womb is a female(though chances of this happening are pretty lean as its a punishable act in india to determine the sex of foetus...so cvs might not risk showing any such thing)

frankly if jahnvi is going to run away...it has to do something with her pregnancy!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sugii

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is Jahnvi Really Pregnant????" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Flora--

Goldie

--Flora--

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged
After Jahnvi had that accident, Viraj had taken her to hospital wher the doctors wanted to say something abt Jahnvi after getting her reports..they did nt show us what the doctor said, bt after coming home Viraj informed everyone that Jahnvi is pregnant..so Viraj does know whether Jahnvi is actually pregnant or not..later Viraj also wanted to do a sex determination test of the baby bt the doctors refused to do that..

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
I don't think there is any link between blast your past and jhanvi pregnancy ... i mean with ot with out it they could bring out the truth, if there is any ... viraj tou tortures her often so she could faint any day any where for that blast your past was not needed anyways 

PadBear

IF-Sizzlerz

PadBear

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged
So jahnvi may not be pregnant and Viraj is just pretending that she is? 
Is jahnvi pretending and going along with this?? 

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged
In that case she must be thinking oh viraj ney bola hey he cares so much for my family theek hi bola ho ga ... may be i don't know ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-vandy-

--Flora--

Goldie

--Flora--

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged

@hiral_madame I dont think Viraj is pretending..if he had been pretending than y ws he so keen to know the sex of the baby n y did he do all those rituals to get a boy..n as for Jahnvi, being a woman she must b knowing whether she is pregnant or not..the other day she ws also shown talking to her baby, so she is nt pretending either..

Edited by --Flora-- - 20 February 2012 at 1:15am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PadBearSoaps1

harshad.diwani

Goldie

harshad.diwani

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
viraj said jahnvi is pregnent so she accepted blindly...hahhaa...havent she felt she is pregnant...??women feel symptoms when she  is pregnant...he said for sex determination test  so its confirmed that she is pregnent...

Edited by harshad.diwani - 20 February 2012 at 1:28am

PadBear

IF-Sizzlerz

PadBear

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
@flora: thanks for clarifying.  But it seems that there's something about Jahnvi's medical condition that doctors are worried about, but we don't know what it is. Else why would they tell Viraj something regarding the reports? Maybe they told him that the pregnancy is dangerous to her health...that's usually the only 'secret' that the whole world knows except the mother. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Flora--Soaps1

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.