Page 1 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

.MohitzPari.

IF-Sizzlerz

.MohitzPari.

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 6:19pm | IP Logged

Mohit and uski khamoshiyaan ko maro goli...keeping everything aside...I miss my Sajan like hell today:(( I was watching Morena scenes and OMGG I realized that charm- SG will never come back:(( 

That passion, that romance, that cuteness, januableness- those drooling sessions, waiting together, laughing, blushing - I miss everything so much:/ 

I miss MJHT as whole- each and every character of it...from dodo to benji- everyone! 

MJHT was a great show...like the best one so far..dialogues were the best part of the show. ..it was unique and it had/have a special unique fan group. Some of us have moved and some haven't but everyone miss MJHT no matter what. 

I wish it could come back with the same cast. Its impossible though

In my spring break- I am planning for a reunion- where everyone of us will get together and we will re-live the morena track-  best track of MJHT so far- we will drool, watch the episods together, make siggies and stuff...lets see how the things will work out

Edited by .MohitzPari. - 19 February 2012 at 6:25pm

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

mohitzpayalprakruti23madhvi77akansha92reshu_sonamsajanloverSaadgi_Salonimoon.riversreelu.januablelakshmi_SGcrazzygal_jennyshruti-loveBalamPichkaarineha_mjhtgunurloveGlowing_Starsaniya.xCrazyMSP.SrinivasMeera1101HealMeForeverChandni.SandCastle.XDevilsDesireXpakpearl-Nymphadora-samratrocksyulZitsAishKhushi.-CreativeSoul--BlueEyes-HSFA...vibha....Chashmish.soniasharmin89..-Ayesshhaa-..fendCandYlicious_Swhiterose29.Dulcet-Ocean.eyes-charmee_sammyZumSrK.SanzPaRudholicBabajiKaThullu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ":: I miss Sajan and MJHT so much:(( Note Pg 7" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
nah...there can never ever ever be another MJHT...it still remains special and will always always be:)
i miss everyone..even Dodo...not to forget the way we used to make fun of RV,Sheena and ya..the new but temporary batch of Bandras lol...
it would be great to have a reuinion...but who would come,the forum is pretty much Khali with Sanaya and Rati having thier own shows!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

crazzygal_jennySandCastle.soniasharmin89..-Ayesshhaa-..fendyulZ.MohitzPari.charmee_sammyBabajiKaThullu

SanzPaRudholic

IF-Stunnerz

SanzPaRudholic

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Hug

awww :'( you are right bhai, even though so many of us have moved on big time, somewhere in my heart i terribly miss mjht and especially our Sajan :'( no one like them ever :'( i miss their every scenes, their januable-ness as you said , god i really wish those days could come back

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmi_SGXDevilsDesireXSandCastle.pakpearlfendHSFAsoniasharmin89..-Ayesshhaa-..yulZ.MohitzPari.charmee_sammy

aashizin

IF-Stunnerz

aashizin

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
u spoke my heart MP Hug i do miss sajan and mjht like hell gang masti i agree each and every char we do miss the show which gave us magical moments ahhaa morena track most wonderful and amazing track i do miss them i do miss 9 pm time slot's that excitement when we all waited for 9 to strike and discuss and drool on forum i do miss everything and that excitement and i do miss all friends who r left ,some of moved on some of vanished and some of r silent readers kash we would get those old days back  Disapprovefew days back when i saw vid of valentine i felt like missing mjht more and more and when S1 started rerun it was fun to watch old episodes but now we have not that scope as well shittt i miss now more Ouch

ha i would love to join u with ur this idea it will be fun at least we have awesome memories with it we will try to relive those old days and old memories  Hugmjht will always remain in our heart Heart

Edited by aashizin - 20 February 2012 at 12:27am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

moon.riverlakshmi_SGXDevilsDesireXpakpearlSandCastle...-Ayesshhaa-..yulZsoniasharmin89fendBaingan.MohitzPari.ZumSrK.charmee_sammyBabajiKaThullu

soniasharmin89

IF-Sizzlerz

soniasharmin89

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
At first i want to say thanks MP For this post.Missing them terrible yaar.I miss every bit about sajan and mjht.Right now,u made me nostalgic.And that morena track was my most favorite.I still remember that day Samrat reached Morena ,My wedding ceremoy was happened after that day but I was watching  Mjht and staring "Mohit " like shamelessly.My sisters and cousin still make fun of me about that.

Missing them and mjht dear.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmi_SGSandCastle...-Ayesshhaa-..yulZ.MohitzPari.charmee_sammy

sajanlover

sajanlover

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
ya miss MJHT lyk hell Morena track is mine  fav track 2  ...sajan ddlj scene was awsome ...luv the entire gang masti...can't imagine mjht with out dodo... baby track is my second fav ...
luv Sajan MJHT and SAMMY the most...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SandCastle...-Ayesshhaa-..fendyulZ.MohitzPari.charmee_sammy

-DreamzGirl-

IF-Sizzlerz

-DreamzGirl-

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged
yup missing mjht and gang ...

sach main dear koi bhi utni kushi nahi de sakta jitni mjht dega ...

and i still prefer mjht sequal ...kisko pata jo bacha tha wo pura ho jaye...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

moon.riverSandCastle...-Ayesshhaa-..fendyulZ.MohitzPari.charmee_sammyBabajiKaThullu

crazzygal_jenny

Goldie

crazzygal_jenny

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 1:08am | IP Logged
hey MP thank you soo much for making this post Big smile it really revived all the good old memories of SAJAN and MJHT of course . Smile yeah! You said it right everyone has really moved on but no one can ever ever forget the beautiful memories connected with sajan / monaya /mjht. Those days were really the days i personally miss a lot . And yeah comming to your idea of starting from morena journey, i completely agree with you. That was the best part yar. The DDLJ sequece was so magical and it reminded of the ''CONFESSION'' too!! How beautiful it was::::.:
I am on with this idea , pari too good !!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmi_SGmoon.riverSandCastle.pakpearl..-Ayesshhaa-..fendyulZ.MohitzPari.charmee_sammy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top